California fault lines are "steaming" - EQ imminent?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6279
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Evildweeb 2.5

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 1:54 am » by Evildweeb


BREAKING NEWS - CALIFORNIA FAULT LINES ARE "STEAMING" EARTHQUAKE ABOUT TO HAPPEN



Upload to Disclose.tv




on Sep 7, 2012 by PropheticSeer


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuR3fN0_Ooc
Image

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 2:29 am » by Lowsix


Interesting premise,
and it does look like steam, but having lived my entire life
in the southwest i recognize this as Mountain Range Moisture breakaway.

Santa ana winds will blow moisture up to the top of those ranges,
where it condenses in the clouds in the evenings.
IN a satellite loop, it will look like steam.

But clearly he didnt overlay the faultline map with the satellite image,
or he would have recognized instantly
that the cloud/peak trail
doesnt correspond to the known faultlines in the area.

I have done a rough animation to show.

Links are from here:
http://weather.cod.edu/satrad/
and
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqscanv/

I overlaid the images, and matched the contours up..
and while it is SOMEWHAT hard to see on the left hand line, the right hand side is clearer.
Right underneath the right side arrow, is the biggest puff of clouds that look likea steam burst.
However youll note, that the fault does not extend through that puff of clouds.

Those 'steam bursts" are not situated on fault lines,
they are situated on the tops of the small mountain range.

He almost got me though..
But alas...No earthquake imminence (based on this evidence)

Image
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 2:41 am » by Newdawnrising


Lows right.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10260
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 2:48 am » by *WillEase*


Boy that was a short lived conspiracy. Nice work Lowsix.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6279
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Evildweeb 2.5

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 2:50 am » by Evildweeb


Nice one Lowsix. :flop:



Hey, I don't make 'em, I just sling 'em.


LOL




:cheers:



.
Image

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 11:19 pm » by Lowsix


Ahahahaha
All i did was post that animation, and that stupid faggot blocked me.

Go post this url in is comments, mention that it is proof that hes wrong.
Be polite but see what happens..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuR3fN0_Ooc

lol

post it just like this: (or it will disallow it)

img21.imageshack.us/img21/1322/faultlinemoisture.gif

fuckin shitbag
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 11:56 pm » by Shaggietrip


Lowsix wrote:Interesting premise,
and it does look like steam, but having lived my entire life
in the southwest i recognize this as Mountain Range Moisture breakaway.

Santa ana winds will blow moisture up to the top of those ranges,
where it condenses in the clouds in the evenings.
IN a satellite loop, it will look like steam.

But clearly he didnt overlay the faultline map with the satellite image,
or he would have recognized instantly
that the cloud/peak trail
doesnt correspond to the known faultlines in the area.

I have done a rough animation to show.

Links are from here:
http://weather.cod.edu/satrad/
and
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqscanv/

I overlaid the images, and matched the contours up..
and while it is SOMEWHAT hard to see on the left hand line, the right hand side is clearer.
Right underneath the right side arrow, is the biggest puff of clouds that look likea steam burst.
However youll note, that the fault does not extend through that puff of clouds.

Those 'steam bursts" are not situated on fault lines,
they are situated on the tops of the small mountain range.

He almost got me though..
But alas...No earthquake imminence (based on this evidence)

Image




Very well explained. Factual and evidence to back. I admit I was interested in this video at first. Others may just have said ok this guy is right. Run away........ But Lowsix, thank you for calling this one out :flop:







:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10260
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 4:10 am » by *WillEase*


Lowsix wrote:Ahahahaha
All i did was post that animation, and that stupid faggot blocked me.

Go post this url in is comments, mention that it is proof that hes wrong.
Be polite but see what happens..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuR3fN0_Ooc

lol

post it just like this: (or it will disallow it)

img21.imageshack.us/img21/1322/faultlinemoisture.gif

fuckin shitbag


Image
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 4:17 am » by Lowsix


Hahah You rock WIllie..

thanks.
keep me updated, if he blocks you.

:cheers:
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3320
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 am

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 8:34 am » by kentrb


the second half shows your effects, low
i like the column swirl on the left.there is a lake underneath,behind the mountain.i think the one riding the ridge is coming from a bigger lake.it was filmed in the summer when the day is hot and the evening cools


[youtube]p_7Ety3JbyI[youtube]

:cheers:


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook