PostSat Jul 16, 2011 4:08 am » by Slith

Send pics Corn. Love to see them

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 4:08 am » by 99socks

dlslith wrote:Send pics Corn. Love to see them

Send some to me too Corn, I'm jealous! :mrgreen:

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 4:27 am » by Navarroant

its not even because there teaching it its because there making it manditory.Its called civics class it preaty much covers how its bad to discriminate against anyone.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 4:30 am » by 99socks

navarroant wrote:its not even because there teaching it its because there making it manditory.Its called civics class it preaty much covers how its bad to discriminate against anyone.

I thought the point of civics class was to teach civil and civic responsibility.

Writer

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 4:32 am » by Luftuso

How is the fact that these people had sexual preferences in any way relevant to what they did in contribution to the human race?... "This man invented the wheel, he also liked to fuck young boys." It's stupid.

The situation seems different then that. I think their idea is now they feel like not excluding great people who did great things because they are gay/bi/les/transgendered.

It's more like this man did invent the wheel, yet hes gay, so we will not speak of him. What they're saying is, fuck that shit, who cares if hes gay, lets talk about him anyway.

And just for the record, flamboyant people, gay or not, annoy the shit out of me.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 4:36 am » by 99socks

luftuso wrote:
How is the fact that these people had sexual preferences in any way relevant to what they did in contribution to the human race?... "This man invented the wheel, he also liked to fuck young boys." It's stupid.

It's not that's why they're not excluding great people who did great things because they are gay/bi/les/transgendered.

It's more like this man did invent the wheel, yet hes gay, so we will not speak of him. What they're saying is, fuck that shit, who cares if hes gay, lets talk about him anyway.

And just for the record, flamboyant people, gay or not, annoy the shit out of me.

Ok, please tell us; what (known) homosexual in history was left out of history because of their homosexuality? Or rather (in addition to English literature class where this is talked about all the time), do you believe it is important to know if a chemist or psychologist was homosexual? If so, do you believe that sexual orientation should be a check box on job applications? If a Nobel winner was homosexual but wasn't "out of the closet," does his or her sexual orientation need to be announced before awarding them the prize?

Writer

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 5:00 am » by Luftuso

I clearly don't know of one who was left out. If I cared enough maybe I would find someone. My impression was that people were getting excluded due to their KNOWN sexual orientation and now they are being put back into the curriculum
If that's not the case, I'll go back to not giving a shit.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 5:06 am » by Slith

luftuso wrote:I clearly don't know of one who was left out. If I cared enough maybe I would find someone. My impression was that people were getting excluded due to their KNOWN sexual orientation and now they are being put back into the curriculum
If that's not the case, I'll go back to not giving a shit.

If you didn't give a shit, you wouldn't post on this thread

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Writer

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 5:10 am » by Luftuso

If I gave a shit I'd have a sig with some random name and something corny like "original"

I don't give a shit if you're gay straight les, or w/e. Is what I mean by not giving a shit.

If you didn't give a shit about me not giving a shit then you wouldn't have posted that shit.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 5:14 am » by Aragajag

What about all the communists who were excluded because of who they were.
One day in the future we will have classes on being straight and that its ok to employ them etc.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

PreviousNext