California To Begin Teaching Gay History

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:38 pm » by Savwafair2012

SACRAMENTO -- California became the nation's first state to require its public schools to teach students about the history and contributions of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people Thursday.

The new law, SB48, was signed by Gov. Jerry Brown today and will take effect in January.

"History should be honest," Brown said in a statement.
[link to www.ktvu.com]

So whats the deal here? "Eli Whitney invented the cotton gin and oh, btw, he was gay and liked to dress in womens clothing"

Don't forget J Edger Hover and his fettish for ladies underwear

Why does this have to even be brought up?

:bang; :bang;
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Writer

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:40 pm » by Truthinlies

cause every single way we humans are diffrent in ways has to be tought and implantant when young to become a real unconsious belief: we are all so diffrent and villains as long we dont really know us

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:47 pm » by Newdawnrising

SACRAMENTO -- California became the nation's first state to require its public schools to teach students about the history and contributions of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people Thursday.

The new law, SB48, was signed by Gov. Jerry Brown today and will take effect in January.

"History should be honest," Brown said in a statement.
[link to www.ktvu.com]

So whats the deal here? "Eli Whitney invented the cotton gin and oh, btw, he was gay and liked to dress in womens clothing"

Don't forget J Edger Hover and his fettish for ladies underwear

Why not, it's always existed, and always will. To ignore it only leads to a lack of understanding and a birth of even deeper ignorance. Sav are you affraid?
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:53 pm » by Savwafair2012

being gay is one thing it's the outwordly flamboient fag's that make my skin crawl.

It's the whole hamster and the fist fucking thing for some reason turns my stomach.

But if thats your thing I'm cool with that as long as you keep that shit inside your 4 wall's.

But thats not enoughjt for you is it? Now they have to bring it into the class room.

Now I really want Dec 21 2012 to get here sooner

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-top ... l-lj/1353/
Last edited by Savwafair2012 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:56 pm » by Newdawnrising

savwafair2012 wrote:being gay is one thing it's the outwordly flamboient fag's that make my skin crawl.

The whole hamster thing and the fist fucking. for some reason turns my stomach.

But if thats your thing I'm cool with that as long as you keep that shit inside your 4 wall's.

But thats not enoughjt for you is it? Now they have to bring it into the class room.

Now I really want Dec 21 2012 to get here sooner

So your disgust is what you are expecting to be taught. Come on Sav, it's not like they will have bareback 101, on the curriculum.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:58 pm » by 99socks

newdawnrising wrote:

Why not, it's always existed, and always will. To ignore it only leads to a lack of understanding and a birth of even deeper ignorance. Sav are you affraid?

I agree with Sav. The original meaning of the word "to discriminate" comes from discernere which means to discern (notice). If we'd stop pointing out things that aren't so obvious all the time, we wouldn't have any discrimina-tions to discriminate by.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:59 pm » by Savwafair2012

bareback 101, on the curriculum.

:ohno:

Dude your fucking killing me here. :lol: :alien51:
FAIR USE NOTICE.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:01 pm » by Gonzo63

Last year, a couple of insensitive pricks planted a webcam in their friends dorm room. They captured video of their friend having sex with another man. They put it on YouTube. Their friend updated his Facebook status to "Going to jump off the George Washington Bridge." Then he did just that. A kid named Matthew Shepherd got beaten, tied to a barbed wire fence and set on fire. He froze to death in pain and isolation simply because he was gay. It's kinda like we still teach people that black people were once property.

BECAUSE IGNORANCE KILLS PEOPLE, SHITHEAD! GOT IT!!!! :bang;

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:03 pm » by Muchtyman

What's this about Gays and Hamsters ?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:05 pm » by Savwafair2012

People kill people . they don't need a fucking reason end of the story

I live in LA gang shootings daily . Random shooting of the freeway.

I would think the lesson here should be tolerance to all not just the cock suckers and rug munchers
FAIR USE NOTICE.

Next