Calling all volunteers to test swine flu shots

Initiate

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 12:00 am » by Samkenman

I hate to see anyone die or be adversely effected by a supposed "safe" medicine, but the truth is that it happens every day.

We can't save everybody...so let the dumb Fu**s get the shot and we'll see who comes out on top!

Besides...who needs a needle in the arm when all know the only thing one has to do to beat the flu is maintain a healthy diet along with some NATURAL supplements like Colloidal Silver & Oregano Oil.....(not to mention the other half million herbs that will fix you up pretty quick).

Save the meds for the sheeple....they need their daily fix!

As for me and my house, we'll trust in Mother Nature & Karma!
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 2:26 am » by Otomon

This sucks for people in my family who work in healthcare positions... by law they have to get their vaccinations to continue working,so there is no way to make them not take them,I don't know what to do.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 2:28 am » by Dank1

otomon wrote:This sucks for people in my family who work in healthcare positions... by law they have to get their vaccinations to continue working,so there is no way to make them not take them,I don't know what to do.

wait till the get sick then stay away till they get better , i dont think calling them on the phone will give you the swine poops. they should call it that instead, cause you shit your self to death
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 7:14 am » by Otomon

dank1 wrote:wait till the get sick then stay away till they get better , i dont think calling them on the phone will give you the swine poops. they should call it that instead, cause you shit your self to death

I dont care about getting sick,I would gladly take all of their pain,but the thing is,they are FORCING THEM to take this vaccine which could lead to other side effects,and I cant do a thing about it.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Previous