Cameron has really upset our EU partners now!

Initiate

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 6:18 am » by Tgwusauk

UK people must understand something here, it is not EU imposing the rules and bizarre H&S, taxes and debt, it is the UK itself, UK is the EU you must understand this to then understand how things play out.
UK uses the EU to serve their financial goals and changes, get the EU to do the dirty work whilst UK sits back as though not part of it.
UK uses the USA to do its dirty work on the battlefields, this is how the structure works, UK pulls the strings and lets everyone else take the blame.
The British Empire is still alive and kicking in all but the name, it controls NATO and the UN, in the UN every country has one vote except the UK, it has 59, because part of the agreement of "giving back sovereignty" of the colonies is, they have to vote with the mother country in the UN.
So, quit blaming EU for all the ills of society and look within your own borders, there you will find the real answers to the issues ensuing.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 6:34 am » by Mydogma

Hey I think cameron outtA start chatting with russia and china then.. Never thot I'd say that one..but let's face it...we the peasants have been left outta the story..but I think soveriegnty of ones nation shuld be the focus...I can't believe that the bankers are feeling as safe as the did..
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 8:18 am » by Bandanko

tgwusauk wrote:UK people must understand something here, it is not EU imposing the rules and bizarre H&S, taxes and debt, it is the UK itself, UK is the EU you must understand this to then understand how things play out.
UK uses the EU to serve their financial goals and changes, get the EU to do the dirty work whilst UK sits back as though not part of it.
UK uses the USA to do its dirty work on the battlefields, this is how the structure works, UK pulls the strings and lets everyone else take the blame.
The British Empire is still alive and kicking in all but the name, it controls NATO and the UN, in the UN every country has one vote except the UK, it has 59, because part of the agreement of "giving back sovereignty" of the colonies is, they have to vote with the mother country in the UN.
So, quit blaming EU for all the ills of society and look within your own borders, there you will find the real answers to the issues ensuing.

Can you prove we get 59 votes? I would be mightily interested in that! :peep:

You're completely right about the City of London controlling everything though. We never gave up the US and we still own all of the commenwealth country's we used to own pre WWII. Well the crown does, I dont pretend to be part of the racist organisation that we call the British monarchy :yell:

I think england should adopt the Swiss stance on Europe and tbh, the rest of the world and not get involved in other peoples problems...

Initiate

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 11:27 am » by 528hz

tgwusauk wrote:UK people must understand something here, it is not EU imposing the rules and bizarre H&S, taxes and debt, it is the UK itself, UK is the EU you must understand this to then understand how things play out.

That makes an awfull lot of sense to me, Good post :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 12:43 pm » by Svaha

I agree, I think the UK is already broke like the US (as a country / people), the rest of Europe will be robbed by this new contract.
ESM is like the federal reserve, only reverse, instead of printing money this pulls (real) money from the countries, so in a short while there will be severe austerity measures for all countries and it's just like in the old days of the knights and the slaves. :lol:
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 4:17 pm » by Nakchopoe

svaha wrote:I and it's just like in the old days of the knights and the slaves. :lol:

Ah, those good old days!

I should really start getting myself a horse and some armour. Would be great to be the prince on the white horse, rescuing princesses from towers guarded by dragons!

:alien51: :D :alien51: :lol:

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 4:37 pm » by Aragajag

nakchopoe wrote:
svaha wrote:I and it's just like in the old days of the knights and the slaves. :lol:

Ah, those good old days!

I should really start getting myself a horse and some armour. Would be great to be the prince on the white horse, rescuing princesses from towers guarded by dragons!

:alien51: :D :alien51: :lol:

True words, if I can get through it long enough till everyone runs out of bullets a sword would be very handy. Not a great deal of guns here apart from the sworn servants of the crown.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 11, 2011 5:59 am » by Tgwusauk

bandanko wrote:

Can you prove we get 59 votes? I would be mightily interested in that! :peep:

You're completely right about the City of London controlling everything though. We never gave up the US and we still own all of the commenwealth country's we used to own pre WWII. Well the crown does, I dont pretend to be part of the racist organisation that we call the British monarchy :yell:

I think england should adopt the Swiss stance on Europe and tbh, the rest of the world and not get involved in other peoples problems...

My mistake 53 not 59 below is the quote and the article it came from.
the British Commonwealth with its 53 members has the potential to outvote the single vote of the United States throughout the whole global infrastructure.
http://www.rense.com/general76/gold.htm

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 15, 2011 6:37 pm » by Richc

Now watch this treaty unravell.

Cameron refused it..

Now today the Hungarians say they probably won't sign it unless some things are changed.

The other smaller countries that were scared to refuse it will now start to do just that.

This treaty is France and Germanys newest failed attempt to gain utter control of Europe.

The Eurozone is doomed to fail and cannot be stopped.

Just watch.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Previous