Cameron has really upset our EU partners now!

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 09, 2011 10:35 pm » by Shemagh

They don't like us anymore...Oh dear... how sad.... never mind!

http://www.spiegel.de/international/eur ... 23,00.html

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 09, 2011 10:37 pm » by Smokeydog

fuk em less debt for us to have to pay off
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 09, 2011 10:40 pm » by Richc

Yep.... Fuck em all.... Also that paper must be pish because what a shit picture to print to the world.

Is that the best they could do...?

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostFri Dec 09, 2011 10:59 pm » by 528hz

You guy's really think this was Camerons decision?

Make no mistake about it, Britain has it's strings pulled by the same scumfucks as the rest of the EU. Either that or britain is pulling the strings, Doesn't it ever cross your minds how such an insignificant blot on the landscape can have so much influence the world over?

"In 1977, the Bank set up a wholly owned subsidiary called Bank of England Nominees Limited, (BOEN), a private limited company, with 2 of its 100 £1 shares issued. According to its Memorandum & Articles of Association, its objectives are:- “To act as Nominee or agent or attorney either solely or jointly with others, for any person or persons, partnership, company, corporation, government, state, organisation, sovereign, province, authority, or public body, or any group or association of them….”

Bank of England Nominees Limited was granted an exemption by Edmund Dell, Secretary of State for Trade, from the disclosure requirements under Section 27(9) of the Companies Act 1976 , because, “it was considered undesirable that the disclosure requirements should apply to certain categories of shareholders.” The Bank of England is also protected by its Royal Charter status, and the Official Secrets Act."

In so many words.......you and I are not permitted to know who the shareholders of the bank of england are.........You can bet your fucking ass the rothschilds have a stake in there.

In my opinion what Cameron has done is staged and it will come in to light before too long.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 09, 2011 11:20 pm » by Shemagh

528hz wrote:You guy's really think this was Camerons decision?

Make no mistake about it, Britain has it's strings pulled by the same scumfucks as the rest of the EU. Either that or britain is pulling the strings, Doesn't it ever cross your minds how such an insignificant blot on the landscape can have so much influence the world over?

"In 1977, the Bank set up a wholly owned subsidiary called Bank of England Nominees Limited, (BOEN), a private limited company, with 2 of its 100 £1 shares issued. According to its Memorandum & Articles of Association, its objectives are:- “To act as Nominee or agent or attorney either solely or jointly with others, for any person or persons, partnership, company, corporation, government, state, organisation, sovereign, province, authority, or public body, or any group or association of them….”

Bank of England Nominees Limited was granted an exemption by Edmund Dell, Secretary of State for Trade, from the disclosure requirements under Section 27(9) of the Companies Act 1976 , because, “it was considered undesirable that the disclosure requirements should apply to certain categories of shareholders.” The Bank of England is also protected by its Royal Charter status, and the Official Secrets Act."

In so many words.......you and I are not permitted to know who the shareholders of the bank of england are.........You can bet your fucking ass the rothschilds have a stake in there.

In my opinion what Cameron has done is staged and it will come in to light before too long.

Whatever it is , the Germans want us out of Europe, maybe Cameron has staged something, I don't know,but I doubt the Rothschilds will care one way or the other.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 09, 2011 11:21 pm » by Muchtyman

[youtube]5CZr17HLH5U&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

euro-stability-mechanism-must-b-stopped-watch-this-video-t63992.html

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 09, 2011 11:25 pm » by Will69ease

“German Europe,” in the form of the “European” Union, representing a small minority of European states, is already turning back the clock and re-establishing that economic and political corporatism and collectivism which led to European and worldwide conflict in the 1930s.
This fact should scare the hell out of everyone. Mark my words, a German led EU will start WWIII.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 09, 2011 11:29 pm » by Shemagh

muchtyman wrote:[youtube]5CZr17HLH5U&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

euro-stability-mechanism-must-b-stopped-watch-this-video-t63992.html

If that video is correct , muchtyman we are well out of it!

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 09, 2011 11:43 pm » by Shemagh

will69ease wrote:“German Europe,” in the form of the “European” Union, representing a small minority of European states, is already turning back the clock and re-establishing that economic and political corporatism and collectivism which led to European and worldwide conflict in the 1930s.
This fact should scare the hell out of everyone. Mark my words, a German led EU will start WWIII.

You are so right, I lived in Germany for ten years, military defeat in the 1940's, did not stop their political will to dominate Europe in the future.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 09, 2011 11:50 pm » by Richc

Britain can't stand alone in this global financial situation..

Europe will crash and burn as they realise they are financially and therefore completely controlled by Germany..

Could there be a British dollar or American pound coming in the future.?

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Next