Cameron: I don't want a country called Europe

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 5:39 pm » by domdabears

British Prime Minister David Cameron wants nothing to do with a United States of Europe, an idea that's gaining currency as the countries that use the euro struggle to fix their debt crisis.

A day after he shook up Europe's political landscape by offering citizens the prospect of a vote on whether to stay in the 27-country European Union, Cameron insisted Thursday he wants Britain to remain an integral part of the bloc but that more unification would not be the answer.

"To try and shoehorn countries into a centralized political union would be a great mistake and Britain would not be a part of it," he said in a speech at the World Economic Forum in the Swiss resort of Davos.

Over the past few months, many in the EU, particularly among the 17 countries that use the euro, are on a drive for closer unification, and that's raised particular concerns in Britain, which has often viewed the bloc through a business prism.

"If you mean that Europe has to be a political union, a country called Europe, then I disagree," said Cameron, who insisted he is arguing for a more flexible EU — not to walk out on it. On Wednesday, Cameron put an end to months of speculation by revealing he intends to hold a referendum on Britain's membership of the EU if he wins the next general election, expected in 2015.

http://news.yahoo.com/cameron-dont-want ... 20459.html

These are actual top rated comments in a mainstream media article. :flop:

The New World Order will not be happy about this latest announcement

Welcome to the United Nations. A One World Corporation, a quasi individual with no country, acting as the New World Order Government with The World Bank, and The International Court of Justice.

Cameron knows that the EU is one more step to a NWO. Ask the Poles about the EU. They were once part of another Union and they know what happens when so much power is centered in one political body.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 5:48 pm » by -Marduk-

Let those nasty cherry pickers leave, lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

...I wish, Germany could leave the EU too.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 6:09 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 8:26 pm » by lawrencecookuk

personally I wouldn't believe a single word uttered from that "man's" mouth. He has just been pressured into saying something to keep his critics happy. I don't think it's a coincedence that we are due a general election that year either, hopefully he won't even last that long. As far as I can the euro is a sinking ship, and we would do well to keep away from it. Somehow the tories have got it into their heads that we could be isolated trade-wise, which of course is nothing but :bullshit:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 10:48 pm » by Phaeton

lawrencecookuk wrote:personally I wouldn't believe a single word uttered from that "man's" mouth. He has just been pressured into saying something to keep his critics happy. I don't think it's a coincedence that we are due a general election that year either, hopefully he won't even last that long. As far as I can the euro is a sinking ship, and we would do well to keep away from it. Somehow the tories have got it into their heads that we could be isolated trade-wise, which of course is nothing but :bullshit:

:flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv