CAMP DTV, you are invited

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 6:10 pm » by Lowsix

So you run a Botox Clinic from a cabin out in the woods?

http://www.drmatthewwhite.com/photos-botox.htm

This is a 45 year old lady was unhappy because she felt that she looked "tired". On her personal consultation, Dr. White pointed out her asymmetric brows; and diagnosed her "Tear Trough Deformity" - a crescent shaped depression and dark shadow under the lower eyelid. Dr. White injected botox to treat the fine wrinkles in the forehead and brow asymmetry. He then injected Radiesse filler into the lower eye and cheek to restore the age associated volume loss in the lower lid and midface. Notice how the nasolabial folds improved with the addition of volume to the cheek - even though they were not injected. A ten minute injection equals a natural, beautiful transformation.

That sounds creepy AND dangerous.

Are you using Ass-fat and industrial Silicon?
bc they frown on that here in the states.

lol
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 6:20 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Lowsix wrote:So you run a Botox Clinic from a cabin out in the woods?

http://www.drmatthewwhite.com/photos-botox.htm

This is a 45 year old lady was unhappy because she felt that she looked "tired". On her personal consultation, Dr. White pointed out her asymmetric brows; and diagnosed her "Tear Trough Deformity" - a crescent shaped depression and dark shadow under the lower eyelid. Dr. White injected botox to treat the fine wrinkles in the forehead and brow asymmetry. He then injected Radiesse filler into the lower eye and cheek to restore the age associated volume loss in the lower lid and midface. Notice how the nasolabial folds improved with the addition of volume to the cheek - even though they were not injected. A ten minute injection equals a natural, beautiful transformation.

That sounds creepy AND dangerous.

Are you using Ass-fat and industrial Silicon?
bc they frown on that here in the states.

lol

^^Hoax!!, goddammt they stole my picture.

there is nothing to look at here people. Move along

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 11:16 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Seriouscitizen wrote:Further update: I will most likely confirm my reservation for the date of the 12th till 15th (2 nights, 3 days) this weekend.

The Cabin is situated in the Veluwe in the Netherlands. More information: http://www.boshuisdesperwer.nl/

The costs for staying are 57 euro's for the whole weekend. Excl. Food, :mrgreen:, and traveling expenses. So that will be 90 incl food and medicine (all organic and group-price)

The spring is IMO the best period to be in the Netherlands, i recommend anyone travelling from outside the country to combine this weekend with a weeks stay in a hostel in Amsterdam! :flop: That 'll be an awesome vacation.

There are two more beds available in the cabin (2 out of six), so be fast to book. DTV members only!
(and perhaps spouse)

:sunny: :owned:

:banana: :dancing:

That will be the 12th of april, i forgot to mention. And i made a mistake it is from friday afternoon till monday morning.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 7:10 pm » by Thruster

.....Monday morning...

''Waddaphuq is a Monday morning?''

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 7:38 pm » by Slith

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 10:39 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Slith wrote:Image

WRONG!

Myself on monday:

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 16, 2013 3:50 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 6:32 pm » by -Marduk-

Hope we will have wifi in the cabin! ? :nails:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 6:51 pm » by Flecktarn

look even will's happy he cant wait to get there
ImageImage

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 7:37 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

I've got everything I need + toothbrush!

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook