CAMPING DEAD $200.000.000

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 03, 2011 1:04 am » by Eliakim

It was shown to me yesterday that Harold Camping is Dead and he left $200,000.000.
No lack of cash in the USA is there.
Now the churches battle it out, and one them as been turned down by the Supreme Court because of the wish to republish one of his works.
http://www.thetrumpet.com/?page=book&q=1282.6.0.6

:sunny:

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 03, 2011 1:25 am » by domdabears

Did you make a typo?
200 thousand dollars or 200 million dollars. Because you got 200 thousand up there.
And your headline is 200 dollars with a lot of tenths of a cent.

p.s. that article you linked is beyond stupid. But that's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it :flop:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostSat Sep 03, 2011 2:01 am » by Truthsekr76

Hes a very lucky man then....if he really is dead.Some serious shit is about to go down on this planet.....some people are going to wish they were dead.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 03, 2011 2:02 am » by Garciaface

All governments are very close to making inheritances illegal. So, you die, you better take the cash with you. Or, the bad guys get it. Ever seen Montana, with Kyra Sedgwick and Stanley Tucci? Tucci is dying of TB at the end, and he takes a suitcase full of cash he recovered for his boss and has a stag party between him, a dozen chicks, a bottle of Bourbon, weed, and some other things I wont mention. Now, that's the way to go! You want Obama Bin Laden using your cash to get re-elected, while the family you left behind can barely afford groceries? I just don’t understand misers. If I had that much cash, everyone in my family would be taken care of, and all I would need is a dozen chicks, a bottle of Bourbon, weed, and some other things I wont mention--oh, did I say that already?

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 03, 2011 6:06 am » by Zer0

7 Days, 23 Hours left.....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 03, 2011 6:12 am » by Eliakim

domdabears wrote:Did you make a typo?
200 thousand dollars or 200 million dollars. Because you got 200 thousand up there.
And your headline is 200 dollars with a lot of tenths of a cent.

p.s. that article you linked is beyond stupid. But that's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it :flop:

Figure was taken from the article that was posted from the guy that as gone to the Supreme Court.

1. First I was taken to link gentiles assembly or something like that and they were judging the guy on the link that I posted.

2. Then when I took a look at who they were judging, it brought up and his connection with Camping etc.

200 million, is 200 million that could have been feeding the homeless and tent city.

1.000.000 in the UK is appropriate to a million. How about yours?
:hugging: