Camping Doosmday Now October 21

Conspirator

PostTue May 24, 2011 3:06 pm » by Giusdude

myswordislove wrote:Gius, then don't come cryin to me asking me how I blow sh*t up with my moind once the shift occurs OK. suckaaaa

showing your true colors, huh, newbie?
started off all nice and "believing", and as soon as a joke is cracked you go on the offense....
i've seen your style before.
welcome back, doubt you will stick around....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer

PostTue May 24, 2011 3:20 pm » by Myswordislove

What, because I'm a believer means I can't want to blow stuff up with my mind? Cooooolllaaaa.

Also, I don't even mind that you called me a newb.
:roll:
I obviously am one. Everyone judges eachother on the join date/post number it's only natural, I understand

You're not gonna mess with my Zen thing mannnnnuhh

:sunny:

Conspirator

PostTue May 24, 2011 3:33 pm » by Giusdude

myswordislove wrote:What, because I'm a believer means I can't want to blow stuff up with my mind? Cooooolllaaaa.

I obviously am one. Everyone judges eachother on the join date/post number it's only natural, I understand

wtf are you talking about?
zen?
you have no idea what that is.....
and yeah, i'm judging you by the number of posts.
with this nick, without counting the others......

ciao, faker.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 24, 2011 3:34 pm » by Boondox681

What ever happened to those idiot who spent it all on signs????

they joined forces with these guys and now call themselves 'the douchecrew'
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Writer

PostTue May 24, 2011 3:44 pm » by Myswordislove

giusdude wrote:
myswordislove wrote:What, because I'm a believer means I can't want to blow stuff up with my mind? Cooooolllaaaa.

zen?

ciao, faker.

It's a line. From a movie.
The new Tron

POP CULTURE MUFU'errrr, DO YOU SPEAK IT!

(this is also a play on a line from a movie, this one is Pulp Fiction, in case you don't get out much...just judging by you join date/post numbers)

Conspirator

PostTue May 24, 2011 3:48 pm » by Giusdude

:sunny:[/quote]

zen?

ciao, faker.[/quote]

It's a line. From a movie.
The new Tron

POP CULTURE MUFU'errrr, DO YOU SPEAK IT!

(this is also a play on a line from a movie, this one is Pulp Fiction, in case you don't get out much...just judging by you join date/post numbers)[/quote]

yup, that's what i tought....
you couldn't even keep your mask on for more than 10 posts.
acted all loving and god-fearing for a while, now it's full out attack and offend.
have fun in your game, i will not respond to you any longer, blue thing.

Writer

PostTue May 24, 2011 3:49 pm » by Myswordislove

Lol. Wierdo.

Writer

PostTue May 24, 2011 3:50 pm » by Stalkingwolf

I was having a nice get together with certain family members, who like myself, are not Catholic and do not follow the teachings of the Bible... an End of the World Party on May 21st.

We were having a blast, counting down like on New Years Eve, and as the time got closer I started noticing, it was very quiet for a Saturday. I have a lot of Hispanic neighbors, all of them great people, but they're always loud on the weekends. I finally decided to go outside...no sounds of cars traveling down the road, no people outside and the only thing I could hear was the wind blowing. Really eerie, but cool.

I went back inside, told everyone how it was so creepy quiet outside and we all had a good laugh about it. Next time I look outside a fog so thick had rolled in off the river that I couldn't see across the street...even more creepy, but still great natural effects for an End of the World Party. :shock:

Sunday, everything was back to normal...well, all except for a phone call from my mother who watched a coffin floating down the river. I told her not to worry about it... Just some vampire who decided to take a cruise to celebrate the world not ending. :D

So, I think now I'll plan my End of the World Party Part II, seeing how the first went so well, and October 21st sounds great. Only ten days from my wedding anniversary, so I think I should go all out for it. :dancing:

Writer

PostTue May 24, 2011 4:03 pm » by Myswordislove

[/quote] So, I think now I'll plan my End of the World Party Part II, seeing how the first went so well, and October 21st sounds great. Only ten days from my wedding anniversary, so I think I should go all out for it. :dancing:[/quote]

And it'll be close to Halloween! Crazy end of the world costume party. So tight.

And then, If that fails you've always got the Myan Doomsday party!

Writer

PostTue May 24, 2011 5:46 pm » by Ayoung2112

And soon it will be 10/22/11 and all is fine, maybe Harold will make another press statement, oh, the Bible was wrong, ok, lets go with the Mayan 12/21/12 prophecy! LOL!

PreviousNext