Camping Doosmday Now October 21

Conspirator

PostTue May 24, 2011 5:58 pm » by Richc

A person that believes in religion could see what Camping has done as this.......

People that were believers all their lives were hoping to be raptured.

It didn't happen so now they have lost their faith.

So when it does happen they will not be raptured....

Camping and others like him past and present have ruined their passage to heaven haven't they.?

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Writer

PostWed May 25, 2011 9:27 am » by Ftt0024

This guy Harold Camping is a joke, and the people who follow him are just pathetic. The Bible can be interpreted a 1000 ways, not to mention that most of the stories in the Bible were already told thousands of years before hand in a more original and accurate form. Also, how can you say something is credible when it has been changed and filtered so much over time.The Bible is nothing more than a story (not actual history), and religion is a man made concept. Anyone to blind to see that needs to wake up.

It just blows my mind how these religious extremist are still going around preaching this even tho nothing happened on the 21st. They are following a guy who has already predicted the world to end twice now (predicted it to end in 1994 as well) and has been wrong. I just don't get it. Nothing is going to happen on Oct 21st, and Camping will announce another date (assuming the old guy is still alive), and nothing will happen on that date either. And I wonder, how many times will it take for these religious extremist to snap out of it and realize it's all BS? Either way this is all just ridiculous and I don't understand why some people are so stupid.
Follow the Truth -- Open your eyes, do your research, and start to prepare

Initiate

PostWed May 25, 2011 11:27 am » by Ramseye

This was already posted about earlier.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/preacher-says-world-will-actually-end-in-october-t52177.html

any mod's working today? :D

Conspirator

PostWed May 25, 2011 11:47 am » by Truthseeker

this guye is a CFR stooly he was made by the elite stoolys or is used by them to make all who ask questions fools ,like the church in the past they are the ones who will tell you all you need to no what if a comet or rock as big as australia hits the earth it as done in the past we all go to see our gods or our makers full stop so what if a date is rong may be in the future we will be destroyed or a man made destruction plan is already out there who nows ?
who cares 99% of the worlds population dont care ,but 1% do and they are the ones with your future in there hands are they dirty hands or clean who cares but they stink of greed and coruption .
So make lists make agendas but always take life as it is and dont try to forget we are on this earth and its full of life and beauty dont ever try and destroy what nature created for us all to use and enjoy as we all should worship nature because it is a fantastic creator of life .
So find out more and ask questions look for the real leaders and real men or women who care for this earth not false gods who look nice sit at big tables and rule over you they shit and piss like you so they are not elite they just think they are because you let them .

Conspirator

PostWed May 25, 2011 5:51 pm » by Endless16

ramseye wrote:This was already posted about earlier.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/preacher-says-world-will-actually-end-in-october-t52177.html

any mod's working today? :D

Yeah but the previous threads a dud and this one has potential. :dancing:
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Initiate

PostFri May 27, 2011 7:18 am » by Keniwaki

If this rapture BS happens....u all will be in deep shit dealing with zombie:-)
In Japan we cremate our dead to prevent them from wondering around as zombie.
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Writer

PostFri May 27, 2011 10:24 am » by Echos185

I'm tired of this cultist,
If I told you we were all goin to die tomorrow cuz "god" told me in a dream. I be placed in a mental hospital. So why believe A guy thats been wrong not once, BUT TWICE!!! Making people spend their life savings, and making a 14 year old girl kill herself?!?

In Japan we cremate our dead to prevent them from wondering around as zombie.

In japan, when people fucked up this bad they kill them selfs to restore their honer.

Previous