Can A Ouija Board really speak to the spirits?

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 9:54 pm » by Savwafair2012

The Ouija Board: Can I really speak to the spirits?

Forget about “The Exorcist”: Ouija boards don't move because of spirits. It’s thought that involuntary, unconscious hand twitches actually make the pointer move -- a phenomenon called the “ideomotor effect.”

Please see this report

http://news.yahoo.com/video/whoknew-oui ... 00623.html

Interesting Video's below

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 10:31 pm » by Cia212

I've seen a planchette move on it's own so I believe there's something preternatural happening sometimes. But, it's just a device, the communication with spirits (I believe them all to be demons for various reasons), occurs when people have the intent and actions to attempt communication. Whether or not a Ouija board (or any other device) is used, the intent and the action are the necessary components.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 11:06 pm » by ZetaRediculous

I believe it is an unconscious movement by the users....

In a chat convo the other night I offered to do a live Ouija board and stream it direct....

But most seemed apprehensive of the idea....

Oh well..
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 11:19 pm » by Truthdefender

Cia212 wrote:I've seen a planchette move on it's own so I believe there's something preternatural happening sometimes. But, it's just a device, the communication with spirits (I believe them all to be demons for various reasons), occurs when people have the intent and actions to attempt communication. Whether or not a Ouija board (or any other device) is used, the intent and the action are the necessary components.

I believe you are 100% correct in that analysis! :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 11:23 pm » by Crusader

No they cannot, as its just a game which is trade marked by Hasbro, no more than tiddley winks can. :)
Regular is not a unit of measure

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 13, 2013 8:36 pm » by Flecktarn

its just a game ,but the hype that surrounds them along with the stories has made it out to be more than it is
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 13, 2013 8:41 pm » by Zer0

Dam my Ouija thread got deleted after the crash...

Long story short, Ouija boards do work, but u dont hafta buy em in a store, u can make ur own, so long as you have the Sun and the Moon...

Wouldn't recommend it tho, but who am I to judge?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostTue Aug 13, 2013 9:12 pm » by Azznerak the Black

No, a Ouija Board is nothing more then a cheap piece of plastic made by starving Chinese children and packaged using melted runoff from sewage rats. The only true way to speak to the spirits is by paying some over-weight alcoholic goth chic with a cheap goodwill bought costume to stare into a crystal ball she won at the county fair. That's the only true way...

:banana:

Writer

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 2:30 am » by Loky

Zer0 wrote:Dam my Ouija thread got deleted after the crash...

Long story short, Ouija boards do work, but u dont hafta buy em in a store, u can make ur own, so long as you have the Sun and the Moon...

Wouldn't recommend it tho, but who am I to judge?

Why sun and a moon?
My experience, "Yes, No, 0-9, A-Z" on paper on a smooth surface with a glass
Planchette was used with same confif
Planchette with pen holder on wallpaper only worked too.

I wouldn't recommend it either, had some really scary things happen.
Whatever was controlling/moving the devices was not truthful.

A few of us grew our finger nails long, Ouija boards work even with with palms up and a finger nail applied to the slippery surface of an upturned glass (no pressure could be applied to the glass, the glass would move with all hands/fingernails still, while we played catch the glass to keep light contact with the glass)

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 6:22 am » by Temps13

My friend made a beautiful Ouja board from a nice hunk of slate & it had glass on the top..I was looking at it when I notice he'd forgotten to put "Yes" & "No" on it..haha.. sap!

Last edited by Temps13 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Next