Can anyone explan the building i see from a mars rover ???

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 3:27 pm » by Dazbo

was looking at the mars rover imagers from alate and found a very wired thing.looks to me like building or somthing tats not ment to be there Image

there are more here 9 alltogether http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/all/spirit_m2147.html

if anyone has any ideas i whould like to know.is it swomp gas? or something they dont want us to see ? is they any way to unblar the pics? :hiho: :hiho:

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 3:49 pm » by Mikeintosh

After heavy sharpening this is the best I could remove the blur from the structures. I see what looks to be few boulders, but when I zoomed in a bit on the left side of the picture:

I found what seems to be really straight-cut, column-like figures. Strange indeed, nice find. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 3:54 pm » by Frutty

Yes I can :alien51:

It's the Microscopic Imager, and though those missions and the oncoming curiosity are all fake, what it represents is a small compartment inside the supposed rovers.
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 4:11 pm » by Dazbo

in school they told me that nature does not make stright lines.looks very wired.like a landing platform .makes sence to build stuff like this in the shade of the mounting to protect whom ever from the mars deadly sun rays.i do think that something lived on mars.and i do think they were are ansestors.maybe al the stuff are ansesters saw were the mars people settling earth in the past.its funny how we turned from bashing stones to mastering the power of the sun and designing all the tec we see today.were did the computer come from how can a man think to build such a thing.only 600 to 700 years ago we were living a very primative life now look at what has become.in a short time we live like godsconperd to then/also remember what ever tec we hear about the goverment are 50 years in frount.everyting i seen on startreck generations when i was a kid seems to becoming true.ion drives drones,laser guns.is like we get are insprasion from movies to make the future tec.they are things the govement know that will make your hiar stand up on end.sorry about my spelling its not my strong point.i tried my best. :hiho:

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 4:17 pm » by Dazbo

frutty wrote:Yes I can :alien51:

It's the Microscopic Imager, and though those missions and the oncoming curiosity are all fake, what it represents is a small compartment inside the supposed rovers.

well does a micro scope image have shadows that look like mounting rangers?or is it a zoom lens on the rovers cam?also stright does not happen in nature.still looks like a image of mars terrain to me but i gess if nasa say thats what it is than thats what it is

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 4:26 pm » by Dazbo

Image look in the background what is that 3 very strange things.i have some super strange pics but for some reason nasa has moved them from there website trying to find them.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 4:39 pm » by Dazbo

lets hope the new bad boy brings us better pictures 17 days till lift of.nasa should have public people monertring what nasa is doing and to see all the pictures as soon as they are loaderd to earth.its a public program so why not ? tHE MILLITRY owns space because without space control they lose control.theres nukes in space already some space sats use nuke reactors to power them up.