Can anyone tell me what these symbols mean?

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm » by Poooooot

^ Cool! Thanks for your input! :cheers:

It does seem that most of the "translations" (albeit loose translations :lol: ) seem to be good things.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 9:40 pm » by Spikey

Poooooot wrote:Wow, all these replies! Thank you! :pray:

So far, some loose possible translations seem to be:

Based on the runes already shown alone, the message could be interpreted as;

"We the supreme ones, in great numbers we will traverse the great seas of space and will bring illumination to mankind on planet Earth"

Or it could be a recipe for muffins.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 9:47 pm » by Alexrubic

OK. Taking the symbols in order (from left to right) starting with the second - as the first is least reminicscent of any known runes - this is what I get:

Feoh (Property, wealth, fulfilment, personal growth).
This rune provides the promise of satisfaction and fruition in endeavours. It is a reminder that true 'wealth' is not always related to mere possessions or money. Reflect on the cycle of 'profit and loss' and share this 'wealth' and the wisdom it may bring.

Lagu (In the reversed position: fear, avoidance).
Examine what it is you may be avoiding - we often avoid the very things from which we may learn the most. We fear the unknown but we must honour the unknown and learn from fear.

Daeg (I have chosen to interpret this symbol as daeg rather than man: Clarity, success, realisation of qualities)
A major success may be in the offing - it may be seen as a 'gift from the universe' to tell you that you are travelling the right path. It may also signify a transitional period when clarity may bring disappointment - but you must continue to move ahead if you are to succeed. It may be that a period of darkenss (physically, mentally or spiritually) is to be followed by light. A major achievement is still possible if one perseveres with humility and love.

Ken (Warmth, love, clarity)
Enormous possibilities for renewed clarity in life. Moving from a period of darkness into light, joy, reunion.

Ger (Completion of a sequence, renewal)
Good news ahead. Patience and rest is required - you cannot push for finality or completion - everything must play out in its own time.

That is from published interpretations - I have précised for conciseness!

It seems like a fairly consistent narrative if you take the line that personal growth comes as a result of recognising the wealth you may possess in things other than money/possessions and that that realisation may come as a result of a loss or difficult period that, if you persevere and endure - not fear or avoid, will mark a transition into a period of renewal, fulfilment and success.

On a personal note - with the reversed symbol lagu (or lake/water) - I have often interpreted water as being representative of emotion. Often our 'cup' overflows with emotion (good and/or bad) and sometimes we have to be prepared to empty the cup out first (overturn or reverse) in order for it to be refilled (with something better?).

Just something to ponder!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 10:07 pm » by Poooooot

Wow, cool Alexrubic! Thanks! :pray:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 10:20 pm » by Troll2rocks

Poooooot wrote:Image

:think:

Ignoring symbol one. Which could be construed as an "R" or possibly "rolling" rocks.

Then you have..

F

L

M

A

O
---------------

R F L M A O

Case solved... rflmao
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 10:20 pm » by Cosmine

1ofus wrote:I am not an expert on symbols but I do have spiritual understanding that might apply. I am basing this thought on 420milehigh translation but I'm thinking instead of the the circles equalling Christianity or any religion it might mean predators.

If you change the three circles to predators it makes sense spiritually with our present situation and makes this a very wonderful message indeed. It would read predators will be prey and man will set his world on fire and turn it upside down.

It does make perfect sense to me to make, what many would see as Christianity or any of many religions out of the father son and holy spirit runes, to be predators, but I won't connect all the dots. Let me just say that at the level of these three on the zodiac is where you find the deadliest predators. That is not to say there aren't positive attributes to be found here but the predation is extreme.

Predators becoming prey is self explanatory but setting the world on fire is metaphoric for purifying and or testing our truths. The world now is upside down, so to turn it upside down means to set it upright.

Now it says "The predators will be hunted and mankind will test what it holds to be true and consequently will turn our world back upright." again, just my take! :cheers:

:flop:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 10:33 pm » by Poooooot

Troll2rocks wrote:

Ignoring symbol one. Which could be construed as an "R"

You have..

F

L

M

A

O
---------------

R F L M A O

Case solved... rflmao

Oh jeeze. Image
Matthew 7

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 10:37 pm » by Troll2rocks

Poooooot wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:

Ignoring symbol one. Which could be construed as an "R"

You have..

F

L

M

A

O
---------------

R F L M A O

Case solved... rflmao

Oh jeeze. Image

RFLMAO :lol:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 10:42 pm » by Thruster

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:31 am » by Emeraldtruth

Hello Poot. I'm not sure if there's anything to this or not but rather than take easy-street to
ridicule, I'll share with you my thoughts - useful or otherwise.

It struck me from other posters responses that there appeared to be a semblance of coherent
symbology showing there may be validity to your experience, with the exception of perhaps the
first symbol. So I wondered why just the first appeared to be out of context. Sudden realisation.
Perhaps because it is itself there to give context. A label on the bottle if you will.

Could this be what you saw?

PreviousNext