Can anyone tell me what these symbols mean?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:39 am » by Poooooot

Emeraldtruth wrote:Hello Poot. I'm not sure if there's anything to this or not but rather than take easy-street to
ridicule, I'll share with you my thoughts - useful or otherwise.

It struck me from other posters responses that there appeared to be a semblance of coherent
symbology showing there may be validity to your experience, with the exception of perhaps the
first symbol. So I wondered why just the first appeared to be out of context. Sudden realisation.
Perhaps because it is itself there to give context. A label on the bottle if you will.

Could this be what you saw?

Hmm... Well, when it first appeared what struck me is how similar it looked to a "Mickey Mouse head," so not really spirally like that.. :headscratch:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 11:57 am » by Alexrubic

Emeraldtruth may be onto something. It occurred to me early this morning that the first symbol may indeed refer to a trinity but not necessarily a Christian one. If one thinks of the circles as symbolising the moon, then the three circles may symbolise the three main phases of the moon as they relate to the three-fold goddess of pre-Christian/pagan times: New/waxing moon=maiden, Full moon=mother, Old/waning moon=crone.

I mentioned, in a previous post, that Helen derives from the Greek for light. It is also hypothesised that Helen may derive from the Greek Selene=moon!

It does appear that this may be a deep, subconscious or spiritual personal message relating uniquely to feminine experience.

I said water could be equated with the quality of emotion and women are often credited with being much more attuned to their emotions than are men! Water and emotion can also be considered as related to moon symbology.

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:20 pm » by CaptnJenx

Poooooot wrote:Image

I was meditating the other day (Saturday night, I think), when I started seeing these symbols. The first one came first (duh). Then the second. Then it was almost like my mind was giving me time to memorize them, in order, before giving me the next one.

As soon as I was done, I ran to write it on the dry-erase board we keep in the kitchen (so I wouldn't forget). It's still burned into my mind's eye, though.

Do any of these symbols look familiar or mean anything to anyone here?

PS: I'm not crazy although that's debatable :mrgreen:

Funny you mention this , i had the same experience but last year..
then the next day we got this
oh theres a plane but vanishes so it seems a object of somesort since the plane is hidden by this

Upload to Disclose.tv

so i would give a good guess that they are here , or your just experiencing your past live from memory dna, just as in water is able to remember stuff, beside this i return to the beings

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:50 pm » by Malogg

Image :o

Son of God walks among man again to baptise all with the fire of heaven on earth.

F@ck knows where that came from , do not ask me it just popped in my head ahahaha
:headscratch:
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 1:02 pm » by Malogg

Babylonian symbols in this Image

Something about the age of Aquarius (6th symbol) and a load of other stuff also God's time is near ?!??

No clue would have to study this one ,maybe Santos Bonacci will be able to shed light on your writings . I will message him asking him about this also Poooooots message

cheers now you lot got my fkn brain glitching

:?
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:22 pm » by Poooooot

CaptnJenx, that cloud halo is really strange. They say those are caused by ice crystals, but the one in your video appears to be a perfect circle. :headscratch:

In regards to your symbols, mine are a lot more simplistic, but it's weird how this sort of thing happens, huh? I tried to meditate again last night, in hopes of maybe some answers, but I was too distracted by other things going on to clear my head.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:39 pm » by Thruster

Poooooot wrote:CaptnJenx, that cloud halo is really strange. They say those are caused by ice crystals, but the one in your video appears to be a perfect circle. :headscratch:

In regards to your symbols, mine are a lot more simplistic, but it's weird how this sort of thing happens, huh? I tried to meditate again last night, in hopes of maybe some answers, but I was too distracted by other things going on to clear my head.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:43 pm » by Malogg

Thruster wrote:
Poooooot wrote:CaptnJenx, that cloud halo is really strange. They say those are caused by ice crystals, but the one in your video appears to be a perfect circle. :headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

3rd Symbol 2nd bottom Row (God) also it is a hieroglyph (Sun God)I am sure.

:flop:

:dancing: :banana: :dancing:

:cheers:
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 5:56 am » by Zer0

The symbols Poooooot describes are very similar to those of Alchemy, a lot of people on this site do not realize it, but they are actually alchemists. I recall when I had my awakening, I had a dream of a girl I liked giving me cooper, she said that whenever I held those I would think of her, it made no sense to me. But when I opened my alchemy notes, I realized that in alchemy, cooper is dominated by Venus.. the planet of Love.

There are many symptoms that you are one of us. By the way the path of Alchemy has nothing to do with the literal interpretation of the material world, in fact one may argue that Alchemist is the western world`s word for Shaman. Perhaps I will make a thread describing the symptoms in a later date, but at this juncture, one should note that simply having dreams about the symbols is one of them.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 6:11 am » by -Marduk-

Poooooot wrote:Can anyone tell me what these symbols mean?

That's easy, itz cybertronian.

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PreviousNext