Can I have your advice on a haunting matter!?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 3:48 pm » by 99socks

Spock wrote:
99socks wrote:
Spock wrote:Socks - thanks for the link, I am not familiar with that.

It's the same guy who did the shows on the Shroud of Turin and Love that I posted here about 2-3 years ago... you may recognize the voice.

oh okay The Threshing Floor, or something like that?

Spock-
Yep....

Slith-
Also in one of his interviews, he explain how/why righteous anger works to stop abduction... But I totally can't remember which show it was???

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 4:05 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Thanks for your comments!

I use the name Jesus Christ to stay centered, like a mantra or in a sentence to command negative energies to leave. Placebo or not i have experienced myself how in a 'normal' moment the Names gives me warmth in my heart. This can have multiple explanations including my favourite that is ties in with imagery, but the important thing to me is that his name is a portal to love, as i can feel it in my heart.

Fear, to me, comes unexpected, that's why its hard to get a grip while being 'attacked' while off guard.

@ spock. What is interesting in your comment about altering consciousness is that last night when i couldnt get my sisters entity out of my mind, since i felt it might be paying me a visit at that moment, is that i tried to meditate but i felt like even though i was awake my consciousness was being pulled out of my body. My mind felt like it was in a loop of time and I 'heard' what i was going to think before i thought it and my inner voice felt like an echo and it appeared to be 'pulled outside of me' at the same time. I have to tell you it was only a minute or so when i felt like this but it was the weirdest thing, cause my 'me' wasnt 'just me' anymore. For lack of better words i felt like an echo being pulled in to a time/wormwhole. And i felt the fear was completely crippling me to do something about it myself. So i asked all my ancestors who mean good to me, to comfort me to sleep till i could wake up in the morning in light. This is when i started lucid dreaming/astral traveling and saw the man standing in my room. Luckaly i felt like i was sleeping in a lap of light and that gave me the strength to at least center a little. I must have called upon Jesus for a dozen times aswell and maybe that helped also. I dont know if the fear could have been worse otherwise so who knows.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 6:15 pm » by Truthdefender

And i felt the fear was completely crippling me to do something about it myself. So i asked all my ancestors who mean good to me, to comfort me to sleep till i could wake up in the morning in light. This is when i started lucid dreaming/astral traveling and saw the man standing in my room

Now this is of course just my own opinion from mu own experience, but what if the astral/lucid travel is the trap, and the point of the fear induced by the entity? I have posted this before, might have gotten wiped out in the crash, but this is my experience:

It was about this time that I began experiencing what I would later learn was sleep paralysis....

The experiences were so vivid and real....

Now I had no history of these types of experiences so I attributed them to the great stress and fear. I never attributed them to spirits or spiritual oppression, but in hindsight they very well could have been; I'll explain why in moment. The following is my experience with this phenomena:

Almost as soon as I would drift off, I would become suddenly aware of being awake yet being unable to move. I would sense something, not necessarily a presence, but something. This would be accompanied by extreme fear. Fear of not being able to move and something more. I would try very hard to move, eventually flailing around and coming to. Now as I stated I attributed these events to stress so I would just roll over and go back to sleep. I do not remember clearly how often these events happened but I would say many times over a period of a few months. Here is where it gets weird. I don't remember figures, or smells, or voices, but as I became more used to this experience, I would fight my fear and try not to flail awake. I would then suddenly feel and hear a strange electric hum which would be accompanied by a wave of euphoria I can't really describe these days. My body would tingle and I would hear a vibration. I would never go far in this experience however and fear would usually overcome me and I'd force myself out of it

I was very young and inexperienced with these types of matters. I believe that what I experienced when fighting the fear was the beginning of deep astral connection, or initiation. My own theory is that this connection is what the entities really want. Not just to frighten us. And it is that intimate, euphoric connection that is the most dangerous.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 6:29 pm » by SolStone

You need to keep in mind that people come to things on their own time; when rushed nothing favorable arises. Meaning: whoever among you is the fearful one(s) are the one(s) that need to cease such practices until those one(s) have better understanding of what it is being done.

You attract exactly what you emanate, and if it is your sister's bf, or your sister, or whoever is fearful - needs to be drawn away from those practices until a season when they better understand what they are doing. When one understands what they are doing there is no fear. Again, you attract what you emanate. How much more psychically?

The best solution is to examine where each of you are in your lives, and not encourage one another to move more quickly than you are able. Over time, the psychic energy will weaken to a point it can be replaced with energy more conducive to what it seems your family desires.

The chain is only as strong as its weakest link. The foundation of the structure is what is of import - pinnacles can be replaced with the same ease in which they are lost.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 10:36 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

Well this entity is demonic and attached it self to feed on fear! It's kind of similar
to encounters of forth kind. 1st sightings, then physical occurrences,and then abduction or possession.
The Blood of Jesus only works with proper use. 1. Ask for forgiveness of sin 2.holy oil 3. put a
cross on all the doors on your house with the oil and command by the blood of Jesus that all
evil and unfamiliar spirits leave there not welcome. If you never ask Jesus into your life to be your savior there might be a spiritual show go down so be prepared.

the unseen does exist and your experiencing it prepare for battle with truth

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 2:09 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Thank you for your comments guys :cheers:

Previous