Can I have your advice on a haunting matter!?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 2:58 pm » by Seriouscitizen

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/hou-to-control-your-fear-t68823-30.html?hilit=demons

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/alien-spiders-visit-at-night-t24846.html?hilit=spiders

It seems recent events in my family needs me to bring up old questions of mine.
Since there are new members who have been actively participating or maybe the posters have something new to add to their comments, i'd like to give you this story and ask you for your advice/explanation.

I don't consider myself an extremely fearful person. And when there is fear in my life I tend to rationalize it to dissolve it in case its not functional. Like i mentioned in the two threads as linked above, I haven't had much 'encounters' where i could actually hear/see or feel(as in bodily contact) an actual paranormal 'evil' presence (about 3 times excl. the spiders during sleep paralysis). And since my change in 'faith' (fill that in with your own perception) i havent been afraid as much and the occurrences of me waking up in the middle of the night cause i felt something staring at me, have almost disappeared.

There has been a change in my family. A few years ago they weren't interested in the 'paranormal' (we accept 'ghosts' to be real but don't give it any thought) but they have developed more interest in spiritual concepts and conspiracies and my sister is currently dating a young man who is very interested in these topics but also 'afraid' of dark energies.

He recently started complaining that he was being slapped awake while spending the night at my sister and being pushed by an unseen force. He is convinced there is something in her room that is haunting them. First my sister thought it was just him being paranoid since he is a little 'new' to these subjects. But the last few weeks she also is being waked up by weird sensations while sleeping and noise in the kitchen.
After her being suspicious about these noises the events are following up rapidly. She saw a dark shadow in the shape of a person opening up her door and standing next to it staring at her (even when she stared back, startled) and closing the door. Another event that happened last week is that she woke up and all things in her room where repositioned MIRRORED!. Everything was on the opposite side of where it was first standing; except for the large furniture, but clothing, make-up, decorations everything was mirrored; including herself in the bed! She woke up with her head, pillow and blanket on the opposite side of the bed of where she fell asleep.

Her boyfriend describes the entity as very fear imposing, so does my sister. I gave her the same advices (commanding the entity to go away. Use the force of love; and more) as in the thread posted above. And i felt like i shouldnt make her afraid of it since that could make it worse. My mom is very worried now though, since my sister is going trough these feelings atm and there are so many mixed messages of what this could be and how to get rid of it online. Especially since it seems powerful enough to move objects and even herself and aside from that also appears to be violent.

I have to say it doesnt help me sleep either, i had to call on my ancestors to protect me last night since i had flashbacks of nights without sleep since i felt something fear-imposing staring at me from the end of my bed. :nails: . Only nice thing i got out of it, is one heavenly trip of a lucid dream. When the 'dream' started there was this guy tho walking trough my room who was very angry. This was one of my best lucid dreams so far and he was more clear then things are clear now in waking life. I hugged him and his anger went away, then i went on with my trip and after i woke up an hour or so later. the fear was completely gone. I dont know if that guy was related to all this but i just thought maybe its best to share all, for it could be a clue.

I'm sure there have been topics about these subjects before, but this thing is happening to us 'right now' and i'd like a fresh start to ask for your support on this matter.

:hugging:
Last edited by Seriouscitizen on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 3:04 pm » by 99socks

I know this is like randomly dumping an elephant on your lap, but some of the best research and theories I've ever heard, I've heard on this site:

http://offplanetradio.com/

They are even having a show tonight, exactly 12 hours from now. :sunny: You can log in the chat, and ask any questions you'd like to the host... :cheers:

The link for the live chat & radio is here: http://offplanetradio.com/live-radio-show/

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 3:08 pm » by Seriouscitizen

99socks wrote:I know this is like randomly dumping an elephant on your lap, but some of the best research and theories I've ever heard, I've heard on this site:

http://offplanetradio.com/

They are even having a show tonight, exactly 12 hours from now. :sunny: You can log in the chat, and ask any questions you'd like to the host... :cheers:

The link for the live chat & radio is here: http://offplanetradio.com/live-radio-show/

Thanks socks i'll check it out and link them the show aswell :hugging:

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 3:20 pm » by -Marduk-

Drop a bag of salt next time when u awake in fear.

Some 'entities' are forced to count every grain from start to finish...enough time to chop their head off ...while 'they're' doing that.

Good hunting.

:twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 3:22 pm » by Spock

Well, part of me wants to congratulate you - the reason being that you and your family have officially had the rug of "reality" ripped from under your feet. Now, you can find yourself firmly planted in the group of people that realize there is so much more to this life than mainstream understanding allows.

On the other hand, you will find yourself watching people roll their eyes at your story, to the point of carefully selecting your audience, maybe even not talking about it at all, because one can only take so much negative input regarding something so life-shatteringly important and bizarre.

I don't have an answer, but I know what I would try if I were in your situation, and that is calling on the name of Jesus for help.

Socks - thanks for the link, I am not familiar with that.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 3:34 pm » by Spock

The part which seems most significant, is that it was able to move your sister without her knowledge - which means it can alter or manipulate consciousness. This is why I think there is so much deeper of an explanation than simply "ghost". And how the phenomena seems tightly connected to the "visitor" experience - which as well, is not sufficiently defined as simply as "aliens"

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 3:40 pm » by 99socks

Spock wrote:Socks - thanks for the link, I am not familiar with that.

It's the same guy who did the shows on the Shroud of Turin and Love that I posted here about 2-3 years ago... you may recognize the voice.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 3:41 pm » by Slith

Spock wrote:
I don't have an answer, but I know what I would try if I were in your situation, and that is calling on the name of Jesus for help.

I wasn't going to comment on this because it's not my forté, but from what I have read about alien abductees, this is the very same thing that they say to get away. Coincidence?

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 3:43 pm » by Tjahzi

I gave her the same advices (commanding the entity to go away. Use the force of love; and more) as in the thread posted above. And i felt like i shouldnt make her afraid of it since that could make it worse.

I think that's the way to go. the entity probably feeds on the negative, the more fearful you become the more powerful it gets.

Had some trouble with negative spirits too in the past & recent past.

Gotta fix the problem at the root and at the moment it starts as to prevent any escalation.

All you have to do in essence is this :sunny:

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 3:45 pm » by Spock

99socks wrote:
Spock wrote:Socks - thanks for the link, I am not familiar with that.

It's the same guy who did the shows on the Shroud of Turin and Love that I posted here about 2-3 years ago... you may recognize the voice.

oh okay The Threshing Floor, or something like that?

Next