can someone explain this mars pic

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 12:37 pm » by Muchtyman

Well done Will , you found one , and on Mars .

I was hoping that the pic would have a comparable fov with regard to the op's , ie 220 rather than the 40 or so you posted , also your pic whils't flat is angled , however , very well done .

" You have to be pretty gullible to think NASA would need to lie. "

.................................................................................. :flop:

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 1:38 pm » by Numanoid

I have posted many mars rover pics under my old nick but grew tired of the idiotic comments , that was a year or more ago :roll: Anyhoo my dear dtv lurkers here is the one pic that confirmed to me that life did/does exist on mars check the link http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/ ... 07L0M1.JPG and look at this close up of what i see Image the whole image is full of stuff that is difficult to explain ,photoshoppers check it out .thanks
numanoid aka indicadubman :look:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 1:40 pm » by *WillEase*

Muchtyman wrote:Well done Will , you found one , and on Mars .

I was hoping that the pic would have a comparable fov with regard to the op's , ie 220 rather than the 40 or so you posted , also your pic whils't flat is angled , however , very well done .

.................................................................................. :flop:

I could be wrong, but I think NASA only took pictures from the surface of two celestial bodies, Mars and the moon...

neither of which are flat. But like on Earth, there are areas that appear that way.
Excuse my language by the way, I was annoyed at Ironman and vented towards you. My apologies.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 3:43 pm » by Blotto

WillEase666 wrote:
Blotto wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
Pretty bold statement. Perhaps you can show one instance were NASA lied...about anything.
You have to be pretty gullible to think NASA would need to lie.

one question will, do you believe everything NASA says.

No...but then again I don't believe everything anyone says.

so in other words you pick and choose what you want to believe, be that based on evidence or credentials of others , but basically, what it boils down to is an act of faith or trust. just like the money system is based on an act of faith, faith that a shopkeeper is going to except your piece of paper for goods.

your right about NASA not needing to lie, they simply say nothing.

being gullible is not a bad thing , i believe people are just to trusting , most things are based on trust and faith. its just a shame we live in such a corrupt world.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 5:36 pm » by *WillEase*

Blotto wrote:so in other words you pick and choose what you want to believe, be that based on evidence or credentials of others , but basically, what it boils down to is an act of faith or trust. just like the money system is based on an act of faith, faith that a shopkeeper is going to except your piece of paper for goods.

being gullible is not a bad thing , i believe people are just to trusting , most things are based on trust and faith. its just a shame we live in such a corrupt world.

There is a big difference between lying and not saying anything.
You said NASA lies about everything which is simply not so. If you believe NASA has lied about something,
I challenge you to prove it.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 8:53 pm » by Blotto

WillEase666 wrote:
Blotto wrote:so in other words you pick and choose what you want to believe, be that based on evidence or credentials of others , but basically, what it boils down to is an act of faith or trust. just like the money system is based on an act of faith, faith that a shopkeeper is going to except your piece of paper for goods.

There is a big difference between lying and not saying anything.
You said NASA lies about everything which is simply not so. If you believe NASA has lied about something,
I challenge you to prove it.

i don't need to prove anything. history will prove me correct, its just a case of if i;ll be around to see it or not. i could put forward ex NASA employes, as examples , Edgar Mitchell being one, i have faith and trust that what he says , is to be the truth, i have faith that the high ranking people he has spoken to have not lied to him.

like i said before you choose to believe NASA are telling the truth, your taking it on good faith that they are telling the truth, just like i am taking it on good faith that ex NASA employes are telling the truth .

now if you had taken part on these missions to the moon and mars, and you told me that there is no cover ups, there is nothing classed as top secret pertaining to life on other planets, then i would have no problems believing you, i have been around here long enough to know your a trustworthy intelligent guy. but at the end of the day it still boils down to an act of faith , that NASA are telling the truth, or that so called disgruntled ex NASA employes are telling lies. its a choice of who you want to believe.

now this is my opinion , as somewhat of an amateur astronomer , and by the way i use that term loosely, as i own a telescope and have merely dabbled in it. but you look out into space and it is vast more vast than we can probably possibly imagine, and it is teaming with galaxy's, that in turn are teaming with planets, in my opinion it is mathematically impossible for there not to be life out there. and that is another reason i choose to believe ex NASA employes , no matter how much they have been discredited. i simply refuse to believe that NASA have not come across life else were . given NASA'S technology . i think that it is mathematically impossible that they have not come across life.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:35 pm » by Soliti

Muchtyman wrote:Well done Will , you found one , and on Mars .

There is not much I can add to this thats why I posted it here woundering if it is something or nothing. WillEase666 explained it enough on what it is and isnt and I thankyou for that. In regards to my posting amounts that shouldnt make a difference ..I have been active here for 2 years and I only post things of interest to me that I need answers to..... Quality not Quantity.....

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:42 pm » by Toxic32

If you zoom in you can see what looks like a steel bolt on the other side of what looks like a plank

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 10:28 am » by Soliti

Toxic32 wrote:If you zoom in you can see what looks like a steel bolt on the other side of what looks like a plank

Are you 12 years old?? That is not funny. :nope:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 am » by Toxic32

Soliti wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:If you zoom in you can see what looks like a steel bolt on the other side of what looks like a plank

Are you 12 years old?? That is not funny. :nope:

my comment was not meant to be funny. It was a simple observation of what I can see. This site is about speculation, observation, anticipation and sometimes constipation, like your throw away comment. If I was twelve years of age. my observation would be just as valid as yours. In fact probably more so, as I wouldn't be bogged down and conditioned by mainstream education and force fed dogma. If you look at my comment again you will see that the emphasis is on the words (looks like) and not is. The exchange of ideas and the unique points of view available on this site is it's life blood. Just because someone agrees or disagrees with your opinion or observations doesn't make them right or wrong.

At one time people used to believe that the Earth was flat and that the sun revolved around the earth...??? I wonder which category you fall into?

So before you start using age as an excuse for being rude I suggest you look up 12 year old genius in your search engine. You might be surprised at what you find!

ImageImage
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

PreviousNext