can someone explain this mars pic

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 11:30 am » by Soliti

Toxic32 wrote:
Soliti wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:If you zoom in you can see what looks like a steel bolt on the other side of what looks like a plank

Are you 12 years old?? That is not funny. :nope:

my comment was not meant to be funny. It was a simple observation of what I can see. This site is about speculation, observation, anticipation and sometimes constipation, like your throw away comment. If I was twelve years of age. my observation would be just as valid as yours. In fact probably more so, as I wouldn't be bogged down and conditioned by mainstream education and force fed dogma. If you look at my comment again you will see that the emphasis is on the words (looks like) and not is. The exchange of ideas and the unique points of view available on this site is it's life blood. Just because someone agrees or disagrees with your opinion or observations doesn't make them right or wrong.

At one time people used to believe that the Earth was flat and that the sun revolved around the earth...??? I wonder which category you fall into?

So before you start using age as an excuse for being rude I suggest you look up 12 year old genius in your search engine. You might be surprised at what you find!

ImageImage

Man you have put some time into that .....fair comment ....Thankyou for speaking and not just throwing a pic up that felt patronising to the intellect.... :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 11:52 am » by Toxic32

No problem. Keep asking the questions and kicking at the door and don't be surprised if opens and you find what you were looking for.... :flop:
Invictus maneo

Previous