Can time slow down?

Initiate

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 9:58 am » by Stratafire

Time does not exist, in any shape, form, or methodology as a "natural progressive", or as an energy "field" (tachyons do not exist, except in the mind of humanity, and as a "Star Trek" plot filler)

Any deviation between two particles of any scale or construction, regardless of spatial occupation, or neighboring proximity to adjoining particles of spatial occupations, is a bases for "artificial chronography operations" we falsely call "Time" ..

Scalar relativity is responsible for the ability to make such differentiations between infinite scalar relativities of any and all particles (which all matter and energy is just varying degrees of particles)

The versions of what we refer to as time, is artificial, and has no physical reality attached to it, other then what we "deem" as qualifying as the quantitative nature of "time"..

Initiate

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 10:11 am » by Samkenman

I am a trained Martial Artist... I Know forms (AKA Katas) that can increase my speed and strength...if I meditate and focus, I can move faster than an average person's normal reflexes...I can nearly double my own normal strength for a short time.... I can slow or speed up my heart, control my adrenaline at will, break every bone in your body, and clear my mind or flood it with thought in an instant...The Human body is an amazing tool. Through trained thoughts, we can do just about anything we can imagine......

However, my problem with it all comes when my wife wants to argue.... time seems to stand still....i think/feel we have been arguing for hours....yet it turns out to be only 5 minutes....whats up with that ???

My master's training did not prepare me for that....sigh........its nearly 3am here in Kentucky and I still can't sleep.....ugh...........The couch is looking pretty good right about now....

I don't care who you are.....time is definitely a matter of perception!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Speed it up.... slow it down... the end result will be whatever you perceive it to be.
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Initiate

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 10:21 am » by Stratafire

In times of great stress, or high adrenal production, the "ENTIRE" brain lights up 100%, this kind of spatial neural activity, is unmapped, untested in a clinical environment, so it is quite possible that the increase in the spatial neural activity, can allow for an increase in processing capacity of the forward lobe, which in turn can increase the scanning rate of the eyes from 3 billion+ to an undetermined level of "Acuity" in information processing...

This type of hypothetical reasoning, is similar in principle to that of a 30fps video camera, increase the fps to 60 or higher in frame rate, and the "objects" in focus, will appear to slow down, when (in point of fact) the object's speed in still relative to the environment, just greater "detail"...

Initiate

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 12:03 pm » by I2haveseen

:flop: Yep. Happend2me once2.

Had a work accident & was run over by a truck.

The whole thing Seemd2take place in slow-mo. Really strong tunnel vission2. Weird, but it did'nt seem weird at Da Tym.

Another weird thing (& I've thought about this a few times), I vividly remember the accident, but I don't remember about 5mins B4 or after the accidcent. It was like part of my mind (time perception/eye sight/focus/hearing/Ect) amped up, while others failed.

:think: Quite amazing Wot Da mind can do
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 12:42 pm » by Svaha

samkenman wrote:I am a trained Martial Artist... I Know forms (AKA Katas) that can increase my speed and strength...if I meditate and focus, I can move faster than an average person's normal reflexes...I can nearly double my own normal strength for a short time.... I can slow or speed up my heart, control my adrenaline at will, break every bone in your body, and clear my mind or flood it with thought in an instant...The Human body is an amazing tool. Through trained thoughts, we can do just about anything we can imagine......

However, my problem with it all comes when my wife wants to argue.... time seems to stand still....i think/feel we have been arguing for hours....yet it turns out to be only 5 minutes....whats up with that ???

My master's training did not prepare me for that....sigh........its nearly 3am here in Kentucky and I still can't sleep.....ugh...........The couch is looking pretty good right about now....

I don't care who you are.....time is definitely a matter of perception!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Speed it up.... slow it down... the end result will be whatever you perceive it to be.

Osho once said :"You have to be a Buddha AND Zorba the Greec".
It's a dynamic balance where life itself flows through you, gives direction from within.
In that balance you can cope with both worlds.

Also I found some answers in the 'spiritual' writings of Bruce Lee.
And there is peripheral view (stereogram?).
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 12:55 pm » by Redwoodrick

Can time slow down?
......Can red pink?Can a cat furry?Can food hungry?Can thought think?Can a car gas pedal?
To ask a dynamic to act upon and alter its own dynamo by virtue of its own dynamism makes very little objective sense. :headscratch: :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 1:19 am » by I2haveseen

samkenman wrote:However, my problem with it all comes when my wife wants to argue.... time seems to stand still....i think/feel we have been arguing for hours....yet it turns out to be only 5 minutes....whats up with that ???

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 1:33 am » by Samael

On salvia, I spent 3 hours in 15 minutes.
On LSD, I spent 8 hours in 3 minutes.
Time is an illusion. The only time now is party time.

Upload to Disclose.tv

A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 1:35 am » by Anuki

wakemeup wrote:It happened to me once when I was in a car accident......pretty freaky :shock:
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... sight.html

:flop:
I experienced it also,
when i fell of a ladder, everything happened in slow motion
and i had more than enough time to get a grip
but more strange, i heard the ladder clatter/fall in 'real time' .

:peep:

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 1:37 am » by Taintedsample

Indeed it can. And as Einstein put it: Time is relative
If you have two watches running the same time on earth and launch one watch into space the watch in space ticks Faster. Time is effected by Gravity

PreviousNext