Can we link conspiracy theories together?

Initiate

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 2:22 pm » by Pauldamo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGMDiTDfJzk Blossom Goodchild has been in contact with "the federation of light" after the oct 14th, they have asked her to do a visualization on 10th april to show that we 'get it' and are ready for their appearance.you can read more on her site. http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 11:50 pm » by Becks

i want to put a trippy vibe out there.

what if..

Lets just think about revelations for a minute..

By the way, this will be patchy so you can fill in the gaps.

What was said was 3 years of tribulation, lots of death destruction etc etc.

The world would unite behind a false messiah and pope etc.

What if the Fed of light is heralding the coming anti-Christ...before you laugh and say Becks is pissed. Its 8 am here.

Now for all those that know about the Masons, once you get to 33 degree you are made aware that the great Architect is Lucifer (Great Arch = Great arch angel perhaps). Now Lucifer is the original Morning Star or light bearer. Do you see where im going with this .

Now the sun is currently bombarding the earth with radiation since our magnetic shield disappeared. The sun has been seen by all pagan religions as RA for example, the masons also worship Ra in their own way (light giver) .

Now Blossom has been talking with White Cloud and FoL and they are saying to concentrate to make them appear. I can understand why they may ask us to become higher energies, but maybe they need to pass into our dimension human permission. Similar to the vampire analogy mentioned in the Obama deception (actually quite a good movie for Alex).

By causing a world wide panic, this heralds the easy transition of FOL and the anti-christ and gives them their earthly powers.

Now im not religious, I just love plot lines and linking stuff together. Take from it what you will...

What do you think...is it really that out there. lol

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 12:17 am » by Becks

becks wrote:i want to put a trippy vibe out there.

what if..

Lets just think about revelations for a minute..

By the way, this will be patchy so you can fill in the gaps.

What was said was 3 years of tribulation, lots of death destruction etc etc.

The world would unite behind a false messiah and pope etc.

What if the Fed of light is heralding the coming anti-Christ...before you laugh and say Becks is pissed. Its 8 am here.

Now for all those that know about the Masons, once you get to 33 degree you are made aware that the great Architect is Lucifer (Great Arch = Great arch angel perhaps). Now Lucifer is the original Morning Star or light bearer. Do you see where im going with this .

Now the sun is currently bombarding the earth with radiation since our magnetic shield disappeared. The sun has been seen by all pagan religions as RA for example, the masons also worship Ra in their own way (light giver) .

Now Blossom has been talking with White Cloud and FoL and they are saying to concentrate to make them appear. I can understand why they may ask us to become higher energies, but maybe they need to pass into our dimension human permission. Similar to the vampire analogy mentioned in the Obama deception (actually quite a good movie for Alex).

By causing a world wide panic, this heralds the easy transition of FOL and the anti-christ and gives them their earthly powers.

Now im not religious, I just love plot lines and linking stuff together. Take from it what you will...

What do you think...is it really that out there. lol

plus, how coincidental that this mass visualisation, is on Good Friday April 10th (Full moon) at 9pm (EST) 11am (GMT)....coincidence ??

or is my paranoid conspiracy brain working overtime to link random stuff...lol

Christ was crucified on Good Friday .(not so good for the big fella)...go figure.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 12:48 pm » by Becks

im surprised no one has an opinion...even if it were to berate my comment...imagination people..

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 12:54 pm » by Nik418

What if - and I know this might be a bit 'out there' for some of you, but what if...just possibly...it might actually be A COMPLETE STEAMING PILE OF HORSESHIT!! Just a weird thought you know - you throw these ideas in to the ring and you know...you try... :think:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 12:57 pm » by Becks

nik418 wrote:What if - and I know this might be a bit 'out there' for some of you, but what if...just possibly...it might actually be A COMPLETE STEAMING PILE OF HORSESHIT!! Just a weird thought you know - you throw these ideas in to the ring and you know...you try... :think:

and thank you...at least someone had the balls to make a response...even if it twer a little on the negative side...lol

enjoy....Becks :clapper:

my intention was not to validate Blossoms ranting...but as people who look beyond the veil.

What I was trying to do, was to piece together conspiracy theories and show a thread...to which many don't here.

My statements were outlandish, but in my mind coherent. I like fantasy, religion, secret societies, and maybe have linked them because of this. Sometimes the most absurd or even simple of thoughts can be the only answer.

Again...Freemasons , secret societies, religion and aliens? can there be a link...is there a link.

NWO....think about what we all talk about week in week out...is there a subtle link between all of it. and if so why!

We all chat about the little stuff...but do we merge and look for patterns?

I guess again I hope I am stretching you.....to think out of the box (our box btw) and search for the truths that I think we as our special community strive for.

The reason I have split the topic, here, is Im not wanting criticism, about GFol ,but wanting opinions about Freemasonary links , and the stuff I talked about B4.
Last edited by Becks on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I split the topic and left part of the conversation on the other topic.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 17, 2009 8:58 am » by Bink02

:nails: <----- ( I love this guy )
:look: Ok Becks , here's the best my slightly inebriated mind can come up with ,
1. Aliens ... :alien: Roswell ... capture of an Alien spacecraft and living ET , Government closes secret treaty :rtft: to exchange alien technology , for harvesting and examination of human DNA .

2. NWO :nwo: ... I think that THEY are fragmented ... ( I mean come on their human , right?) Possibly there are several factions that disagree on how to 'control ' the world ..., possibly even fighting amongst themselves , thus our confusion in trying to figure out exactly what their trying to do ... and maybe somethings coming that they didn't expect ...

3.. 2012... :help: . From what little I know of 2012 .. is that basically , the planet earth is moving into the older part of the galaxy , alot more debris floating around thus putting us into essentially a shooting gallery , increasing the chance of Earth getting smacked by a rock ...and maybe .. just maybe ..THEY have gotten the heads up from the folks that came here to observe the humans , that , yep we're gettin smacked ...

4. FEMA camps and DUMBS :peep: ... in a last ditch effort, THEY begin building underground bunkers for their own survival , and camps for any general population thats left alive after impact
5. Chemtrail :badair: spraying begins in earnest , to shunt out ever increasing radiation , until underground facilities are completed ...

6. :headscratch: ummm still workin on Bigfoot and Atlantis ..... :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :cheers:
Last edited by Bink02 on Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 17, 2009 2:38 pm » by Drextin

A good rule of thumb is that anyone claiming to be in contact with something other worldly and that they are being used for a higher purpose, is suffering from a need to feel important in a world that has left them feeling useless. The only conspiracy here is the one where such people try to make others believe they are worth listening to.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 17, 2009 4:02 pm » by Lowsix

Well, to be fair to the overall conspiracy pattern-hunter,
pattern-seeking is a valid survival mechanism.

While hunting on a dark forest trail, Og gets eaten by panther.
Day two, while hunting the same exact trail, Nog gets eaten by leopard.

Ta-daa..
Day three...

Grog becomes the first conspiracy theorist when he refuses to hunt the aforementioned trail.

The Nwo lizard masters have planted Manchurian disinfo panthers on the trail to dissuade the ognoggrog society from discovering their underground temples with astronuats chiseled into the side of them..and his ability to RECOGNIZE this pattern will allow him to live another day to fulfill his destiny of teaching others about the prophesying Grey Parrots that tried to warn all the unawares by squawking loudly in the presence of said manchurian Lizard leopards.

It's all very clear..
HOLY CRAP, Becks is a mod, that seals it....thats why he started this thread.
He is an ip spoofing, multiple Nic disinfo agent who infiltrated our network of clarity.

WAKE UP SHEEPLES-
if you rearrange the letters in his name you get...
SCEBS..(there are S's at the Beginning AND End of SCEBS & SHEEPLES by the way)
five letters in skebc, five minus four is one...and Five plus four plus one is TEN...
No wait..Five minus three is two and five plus three plus two is ten..wtf??
Five minus two is three and five plus three plus two is fucking hell...ten...lol no fuckin way!

HOLY SHIT..now ive actually scared myself..

no really.

we gotta ban this dude.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...