Can We Talk About Religion or God?

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 3:03 am » by Slith

mushroom wrote:I don't really reply to GOD threads but, I have to give my opinion.

GOD is beautiful, she gives nice blowjobs and has a nice set of tits.

Why can anybody oppose this bliss and censor this information... it's f**kin draconian :alien51:

Shroom for president!!!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 3:04 am » by Ghost32

dlslith wrote:For someone who does not claim to understand or believe in religion doesnt it seem biased that that person gets to pick and choose what religious post we can access?

If this was directed at me, I read the bible multiple times by the time I was 15. I have read the Torah, the Koran, the Vedas, the I-Ching, the Kolbrin bible and multiple other faith inspired books. I have studied for years. So I am not ignorant to what is being said. And fully respect how others feel about their beliefs.

I am also 100% behind the mods who delete threads based on personal religious agendas. I don't believe in anything force fed. Religious or otherwise

It was not aimed at you lol, but no one is force fed here at DTV, No one has to read the threads or watch the videos if they dont choose to remember that ! but if it gets locked or deleted how can we choose? It seems your making the choice for us! and we dont need people deciding for us, How about I decide for you what religion you may read about on DTV today or what is acceptable for you to click on? do you wanna try that for a day or an hour even? I seriously doubt it.. nor do we want atheists choosing for us. you have the right to support your friend but I hope he supports you when needed...

But considering all of the threads were religious , that too is an agenda by itslef to keep us from those threads and thus all athiest or agnostic threads should be banned also because they to have an agenda which is to disprove or exclude god! So I hope you are serious and we see these atheist threads deleted soon because I think there is and agenda behind them and many other threads also!

Do you agree? if your gonna delete everything that involves agendas then you might as well delete just about every thread and video from this site. considering the bulk of the information on DTV involves the alien agenda, the new world order agenda , the religious agendas and not to mention the depopulation agenda. and appartly the censorship agenda!

It basically comes down to someone who doesnt even believe decided to protect us from the evil that he doesnt believe in....

Hey look at me I dont believe in god so you dont have the right to believe either and im deleteing your posts! and if you dont like it refer to the book of rules that I do believe in. Also dont bother turning on your computer or reading , I will tell you what you can read and what to believe and I will hide behind a bunch of words meant to protect your mind from the evil demons that I dont believe in...

Sounds like im talking in circles huh.

This censorship is a failed attempt at the control of the DTV Community...

Hitler censored the literature in nazi germany also by the way.

Censorship Is an Agenda itself and that agenda should also be removed from DTV also.

See how unfair the mods use of the term AGENDA is, and that everything could be considered an agenda by someone who does not agree.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 3:18 am » by Slith

Ghost,
I have never deleted, not to my knowlege, a religious thread. I do understand your point, but as arag has pointed out on many occassions, there are rules to follow on this site and I back him for sticking by his guns.
Sorry you disagree, but I respect your point of view. And the lack of respect for personal beliefs with this, is the issue. For all concerned. This stuff turns into a hate bash thing and that's where we are trying to curb it.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 3:36 am » by Otomon

I'm guessing talking about Satan is still cool right?
And I am not talking about the judeu-christian Satan that is barely mentioned.
I am speaking about the archetype for evil that has existed long before any bibles were written and lives on today ...what do they call him this days? You Id?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 3:36 am » by Washeyeball

Don't touch my threads you ingrate.

You will not control everyone with your head thoughts.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 3:37 am » by Otomon

washeyeball wrote:Don't touch my threads you ingrate.

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 3:37 am » by Washeyeball

Mods are most times free.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 3:39 am » by Aragajag

Well Ghost I have had quiet a few msg's from members who are quiet happy with the way things are going. You call it censorship I call it moderating a forum. Only a few threads have been locked because they were inflammatory. If I want to know what the 99 names of allah or about Christ etc I can go elsewhere to talk with like mined people. These things have been disclosed for as long as there have been followers to the religion. Anyway if you have a problem with the way things are done write to the admin and complain, they pay for the site and if you dont get an answer back they must be happy with how things are being run.
This always gets distorted from what and why things have been modded. If you dont like it leave.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 3:44 am » by Slith

washeyeball wrote:Don't touch my threads you ingrate.

You put out bullshit like that. Ya, it'll be taken out. Immediately and always. What threads. You've made none. Just posts

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 3:47 am » by Wished

delete or bann my posts.

bann my isp

PreviousNext