Can We Talk?

Initiate

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 10:07 pm » by fatbastard2.0

The 'Forum' has been a bit quiet since the turn of the year. Everyone always had something to say, wether it be good or bad, but it always stimulated the thought processes and irioned out a few 'Ifs' and 'Buts.' I'm always up for a chat or a debate or even an argument, as long as it comes back to a conclusive model. So, If it's allowed, hows about a good old chat/rant/debate/get it of your chest/argue, or just talk s**t. FB.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 10:27 pm » by fatbastard2.0

A Day In The Life. FB. Wake at 10am. Breakfast, mail and phone messages. Shower and dressed 11am. Quaff the first bottle of the day, internet shopping, get the world news, look at DTV, surf, then drive the BMW M5 up the motorway (highway) with a bottle of Bollinger in one hand and the pipe in the other. I'm not going to tell you what I use to steer the car. 3 '0 clocks at Diana's house followed by 4 'O clocks and drinks. Back to the home stead, surfing drinking DTV and fun.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 10:42 pm » by Yuya63

Im a student now after 30 years of working. So it's mostly homework for me until june 2014. Then i'll be in managment in the construction field. And yes, when im here, i should be doing homework instead. I just started a class for computers in construction. So maybe soon i"ll be able to actually post stuff rather than just talk shit here. It would be nice to be a contributor here than just a lurker. :cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 10:52 pm » by fatbastard2.0

Yuya63 wrote:Im a student now after 30 years of working. So it's mostly homework for me until june 2014. Then i'll be in managment in the construction field. And yes, when im here, i should be doing homework instead. I just started a class for computers in construction. So maybe soon i"ll be able to actually post stuff rather than just talk shit here. It would be nice to be a contributor here than just a lurker. :cheers:

My only way of comunicating here as some people might know is through talking, I don't know all the fancy computer stuff they all know, although the members are very helpfull. "The Pen Is mightier Than The Sword."

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 10:58 pm » by Yuya63

Hey FB, Good to know im not alone. I guess it's an age thing. The younger generation knows computers. But were learning!

Initiate

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 11:02 pm » by fatbastard2.0

Yuya63 wrote:Hey FB, Good to know im not alone. I guess it's an age thing. The younger generation knows computers. But were learning!

At 97 years old, it's a bit late for me.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 11:05 pm » by Yuya63

No way!! 97. If true, your doing just fine. :clapper: :cheers:

If a avatar pic is to large, will it tell me? The one i wanted only came out black. So for now my sisters cat will have to do.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 11:24 pm » by fatbastard2.0

Yuya63 wrote:No way!! 97. If true, your doing just fine. :clapper: :cheers:

If a avatar pic is to large, will it tell me? The one i wanted only came out black. So for now my sisters cat will have to do.

Avatar dimensions; 130 x 130. By Consent. The57Irionman. Follow His Instructions. help-uploading-avatar-please-t73426-10.html

Initiate

PostWed Jan 16, 2013 12:26 am » by fatbastard2.0

What's wrong guys & galls, nothing to say, don't want to break out that mould and just be your self for a few sentences. could you imagine, Marduk, Demobe, Domdabears or The57IrionMan dropping their persona and talking. I know some of the chaps here. You get to know who's who after a while, even under the cloak of 'username.' FatDogMendoza, we talk when we can, Shoo!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 16, 2013 12:56 am » by Noentry

I wish I had the right to own a rifle.
Then I could kill to protect from 300 yards.
:flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Next