Can we trust science?

Initiate

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 11:10 am » by Eltorito

Let’s be honest, there could be a city the size of New York on Mars and we would never know.

Why? The telescopes a normal mortal could afford would just show mars as a tiny red ball.

“This stone is 60 million years old and that one 120 million years.”

Is it? Have you been there and watch how it came about?

“The law of physics are the same true out the universe.”

But we never send a man beyond 384,400 km (distance to the moon) form earth.

“Man evolved from Primates”, I learned at school.

When I asked the teacher if I could have my Primates Penis Bone back, I was expelled for the rest of the day. :roll:

Do you trust anything science tells you? :pray:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 12:16 pm » by goku

first of all man never evolved from primates! man was created as hybrid creature by ET beings called Anunnaki who came here 200,000 years ago. each human race posses few genes from different group of ET's. each race is 2-3% genetically different, that's why different human races came to exist in such short time. check out thread "Human Evolution Debunked!"
and yeah there could be cities on Mars especially underground. government secret space program and such. they are just not telling us.
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 12:26 pm » by Temps13

Good post,yeah the primate bone thing lol
Did we lose it when the chimpanzee f*cked the pig?
Yeah we know jack-I found out that scientists say we have an average fourteen IQ points less now than a century ago..makes sense right with everyone so dumbed down now..probably from pollutants of one sort or another,deliberate o accidental or both
We cant trust science..with science we cant even trust each other-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -them.html
We cant trust that neurology science not to be misused-like oh 'your brain scan has told us you are a psychopath please submit for mental institutionalization & shock therapy'.
'It seems you have not been taking your vaccines today'
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 1:44 pm » by Rich316

Can we trust Politicians? I'd side with Science over most other topics and professions to be honest.

Trust the catholic church? Doctors?

People abuse power and knowledge, it's just how we are.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 2:54 pm » by Elnorel

goku wrote:first of all man never evolved from primates! man was created as hybrid creature by ET beings called Anunnaki who came here 200,000 years ago. each human race posses few genes from different group of ET's. each race is 2-3% genetically different, that's why different human races came to exist in such short time. check out thread "Human Evolution Debunked!"
and yeah there could be cities on Mars especially underground. government secret space program and such. they are just not telling us.

:rtft: This.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Writer

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 3:19 pm » by LennonCampbell

Upload to Disclose.tv

(-_(-_(-_(-_-)_-)_-)_-)

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 3:50 pm » by Cosmine

Hell no! :bang; :censored: :mrcool:

Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Writer

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 5:40 pm » by Santor

Yes, unfortunately sometimes we can not trust, not science, but scientists. Sometimes we can not trust, not science, but measuring tools. Sometimes we can not trust, not science, but the scientist's employer.

Science is limited by it's measuring tools and good scientists are the ones able to go beyond this limit, to a certain degree in which they considers patterns.

But in my opinion, the cases where we can definitely say we can not trust scientists and their conclusions is when they are employed by mega-corps with the goal to make money.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 8:01 pm » by Boondox681

yes.
can we trust scientists?
no

the 'problem' is not science.the 'problem' is scientists

peace

oh,my bad....everything this guy just said :D
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 8:18 pm » by Philbo1965uk

Can we trust Science ?

Of course we can trust Science.It is after all accumulated knowledge that has been supported by repeatable experiment (you could test these results yourself)

Can we trust Scientists ?

With what ,to do what? In short nobody trusts a Scientists claims,hence why any hypothesis,premise is thoroughly and independantly tested.

Could there be structures on the Moon,Mars etc?

Could be yes, but nobody has any evidence of such.

I live next door to a renowned scientist that lectures at Durham University...never seen any black cars,cia,mi5 at his house.He travels to work on the train and I see him in his shed running experiments.

Guess he must be outside the loop eh?

Next