Can you live forever?

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 10:03 pm » by Epicfailure

stop the degeneration of cells, and the mitochondria and yes you can live forever.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 10:04 pm » by Ohj33bus

I feel that we are eternal, we just experience lifetimes in different realities to educate ourselves..... But this reality our education is being suppressed
The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 10:12 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

strobez wrote:
Can our consciousness be transfered to another bio or synthetic body, i think absolutly it will be done in the future, if an old mind/consciousness gets transfered into a young body will the mind regress to a younger state of being or will the mind stay old, degregated cell division makes us old and our minds old, if we can stop cell division degregation then who knows the anser, I'd hate to be an old missarable bastard in a young body with the same mindset, if u could freeze the conscious mindset to say your mid 20s then this would be great.

Upload to Disclose.tv

interesting theory and i think it can be done something like reincarnation, same mind an other body :think: interesting stuff

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 10:17 pm » by Epicfailure

ohj33bus wrote:I feel that we are eternal, we just experience lifetimes in different realities to educate ourselves..... But this reality our education is being suppressed

OMG WOW!

I feel the same way dude, as in we leave these bodies but are able to experience different collective consciousness into a different entity later in "conscious" life...

sweet.

I see our brains as something that has the potential to unlock that consciousness, but as you said we are being suppressed, after all we only use around 10 % of our brains, so the other 90% must be just fan fucking tastic....

how to break those barriers? time? thought? evolution?

I don't know.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 10:29 pm » by Ohj33bus

epicfailure wrote:
ohj33bus wrote:I feel that we are eternal, we just experience lifetimes in different realities to educate ourselves..... But this reality our education is being suppressed

OMG WOW!

I feel the same way dude, as in we leave these bodies but are able to experience different collective consciousness into a different entity later in "conscious" life...

sweet.

I see our brains as something that has the potential to unlock that consciousness, but as you said we are being suppressed, after all we only use around 10 % of our brains, so the other 90% must be just fan fucking tastic....

I don't know.

Yea I don't either, I just feel that the brightest minds in this reality have unlocked or educated themselves in previous realties which allow their brains to function more than most of us 10 percenters. I do believe however that we are going to get an upgrade to our harddrive so to speak in this lifetime, just by listening what great minds have said in the past.
The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 10:39 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

epicfailure wrote:

OMG WOW!

sweet.

I don't know.

our brains have definitely more potential it is all about the electrical signals interpreted by our brain. Maybe we live in a matrix? if only we could control the interpretation? and could unlocked it, that would be something

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 10:40 pm » by Epicfailure

ohj33bus wrote:Yea I don't either, I just feel that the brightest minds in this reality have unlocked or educated themselves in previous realties which allow their brains to function more than most of us 10 percenters. I do believe however that we are going to get an upgrade to our harddrive so to speak in this lifetime, just by listening what great minds have said in the past.

thats another great link to the "educated" non 10% ers.... can't say I thought about it that way either.....

thanks for a few more puzzle pieces into the puzzle.

great stuff.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 10:55 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

hayden wrote:I think we'er immortal expressions of the godhead,so yes we do live forever, but not in the same body or 'container'. Do'nt know if your aware of the infamous 'Charles material' that Bill Ryan has shared, he reacons that his 'master' is 5000 years old? or something like that.I ask you,what can you believe thesedays?Charlatans and bullshit merchants at every turn, everyone out for a buck? I hope to live to see a better World, where people are treated fairly but hey! people have wished that for a long time.Sorry for the ramble I;ve just come back from the mountains to the innercity....cynicism comes easy :|

no never heard of that story :think: but you are right there is enough Charlatans and bullshit trying to make money. i think there are more good people so cheers on that and of course to a better world :cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 11:01 pm » by Ohj33bus

epicfailure wrote:
ohj33bus wrote:Yea I don't either, I just feel that the brightest minds in this reality have unlocked or educated themselves in previous realties which allow their brains to function more than most of us 10 percenters. I do believe however that we are going to get an upgrade to our harddrive so to speak in this lifetime, just by listening what great minds have said in the past.

thats another great link to the "educated" non 10% ers.... can't say I thought about it that way either.....

thanks for a few more puzzle pieces into the puzzle.

Yea no problem buddy, I am just like you I don't stop thinking, and when I wake up in the morning I barely remember my dreams, but feel as if I was educated in my sleep.... I am not sure if anyone else has this feeling but it's like that's where the real education comes from :cheers:

great stuff.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 11:05 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

thanks for your input education is definitely the key and we all have the key. we only have to use it

Re Me mber
it

PreviousNext