Canada enjoys rampant police abuse under the police state

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 08, 2011 2:32 pm » by Illuminated

-
Toronto officers charged with assault

Toronto police have charged two officers with assault after a suspect was injured while in custody.

video & article:
http://en.video.sympatico.ca/index.php/en/video/news/2/latest-headlines/4/top-stories/15/toronto-officers-charged-with-assault/1106050902001

^guy beats a bi-law officer, cops arrest man then invite bi-law officer to come to holding cell & beat that man until his face was fractured!
-

Ottawa police face 5th lawsuit

Ottawa police are facing another lawsuit over allegations of abuse against a person in custody at the police station.

video & article:
http://en.video.sympatico.ca/index.php/en/video/news/2/latest-headlines/4/top-stories/15/ottawa-police-face-5th-lawsuit/1137507782001

^ and thats just the holding cell lawsuits - theres about another 8-9? against patrol officers!
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 08, 2011 2:37 pm » by Illuminated

-
Toronto: mother watches son die in police custody, yelled at

toronto-mother-watches-son-die-in-police-custody-yelled-at-t57146.html

Initiate

PostThu Sep 08, 2011 5:42 pm » by Ghymmie

yah.. Police state.. you're retarded.

If the police would do this more often, like they did in the old days. then people would think twice before doing anything minor.

You remember when you where a kid or if not lets say some 20 or more years ago. There was 1 cop in the car. ONE. He usually was 1 of the biggest mofo's you've seen and you wouldn't want to screw with this guy.

Nowadays with equality and civil rights, and all that political correctness BS. You have 2 cops in a car. Both cops are small and can barely lift 100 lbs. These 2 cops can't handle 1 person... so now they need to call in re-enforcements. Now you have 4 cops answering any call.

Why? because the police force has hired woman and foreigners to fulfill a quota set by the govt's. I am not saying all woman and foreigners aren't capable, some Caucasian officer's are just as bad. But peoples know what I am talking about!

so more officers = more money to our taxes to pay for these cops.

Don't call Canada a police state, call us a society that has been overrun by political correctness!!

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 08, 2011 7:09 pm » by SUKHOV

ghymmie wrote:yah.. Police state.. you're retarded.

If the police would do this more often, like they did in the old days. then people would think twice before doing anything minor.

You remember when you where a kid or if not lets say some 20 or more years ago. There was 1 cop in the car. ONE. He usually was 1 of the biggest mofo's you've seen and you wouldn't want to screw with this guy.

Nowadays with equality and civil rights, and all that political correctness BS. You have 2 cops in a car. Both cops are small and can barely lift 100 lbs. These 2 cops can't handle 1 person... so now they need to call in re-enforcements. Now you have 4 cops answering any call.

Why? because the police force has hired woman and foreigners to fulfill a quota set by the govt's. I am not saying all woman and foreigners aren't capable, some Caucasian officer's are just as bad. But peoples know what I am talking about!

so more officers = more money to our taxes to pay for these cops.

Don't call Canada a police state, call us a society that has been overrun by political correctness!!

oh the facepalm that ensued after reading (why oh why did I do that?) your post.

:hmmm:

Nowadays with equality and civil rights, and all that political correctness BS. You have 2 cops in a car.

No they have 2 officers to a squad car for intimidation. I lived in a small town, and they had 2 officers to a car...They didn't need it most of the time. Sometimes its a ride-a-long you never know. All I know it isn't because they can't kick someones ass. They're gonna call backup whether there's five suits or 15.

Why? because the police force has hired woman and foreigners to fulfill a quota set by the govt's.

that's quite the arbitrary statement. :|
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 08, 2011 7:44 pm » by Illuminated

ghymmie wrote:yah.. Police state.. you're retarded.

insults - thats a good way to start debating your opinion. with verbal violence.
your position (pure trolling or true psychosis) being that the police should beat even more people more frequently and only hire true arian supermen! :scary: :)

well here ya go: 3 vancouver cops off duty beat & rob muslim paper delivery guy while hurling racist comments at him

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H2ENIrk8ok