Canada - judge bows to sovereign freeman in court

Initiate

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 2:27 am » by Whiskeytfoxtrot

More than my pleasure, my duty! :hugging:
"The world is made up of two kinds of people. Those with loaded guns... and those who dig. Now dig!"

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 2:38 am » by Newdawnrising

Wiskey you blew my fuckin mind, perhaps i should work harder and search for my father. I think i could get at least duel citizenship, plus i hear Canada actually pays welders quite well. Thanks for the info man :flop:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 2:47 am » by Whiskeytfoxtrot

newdawnrising wrote:Wiskey you blew my fuckin mind, perhaps i should work harder and search for my father. I think i could get at least duel citizenship, plus i hear Canada actually pays welders quite well. Thanks for the info man :flop:

LOL. Before you do that, you may want to research further the meaning of the word CITIZEN- legally speaking. And then how APPLYING (begging) for citizenship is not going to secure your rights. Besides why would you want to board the CITIZENSHIP? You like admiralty/maritime jurisdiction? Better get a legal dictionary before you sign any more CONtracts.
"The world is made up of two kinds of people. Those with loaded guns... and those who dig. Now dig!"

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 2:56 am » by Newdawnrising

Well then i guess i'm stuck here, that's fine. Cause things are being forced to change, i'm not a coward, and i beg for nothing. Still blew my mind though. :)
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 3:00 am » by Marley

Hey newdawn, I don't know about permits and whatnot but I do know that welders are paid in the range of $25 to $50. Depending on your experience. My ol' man is a welder and they are always in need of good guys to work. Work ethic is huge here, in Canada.Just wanted to let you know. :)
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun

Initiate

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 3:05 am » by Whiskeytfoxtrot

I'm glad to have blown your mind. Where are you located the UK? If so there's tpuc.org. Good stuff there.

More for Canadians.........
Interpretations act: (Like a glossary for legal terms but is an act of legislature)

Definitions section:

“Canada”
« Canada »

“Canada”, for greater certainty, includes the internal waters of Canada and the territorial sea of Canada;

“Canadian waters”
« eaux canadiennes »

“Canadian waters” includes the territorial sea of Canada and the internal waters of Canada;

Maxims are longstanding traditions of law, cannot be changed. And here's one:
"The inclusion of one is the exclusion of all others"
So if Canada includes the internl waters and territorial sea. Is DOES NOT include the land or the sovereign men and women on it.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 3:13 am » by Newdawnrising

marley wrote:Hey newdawn, I don't know about permits and whatnot but I do know that welders are paid in the range of $25 to $50. Depending on your experience. My ol' man is a welder and they are always in need of good guys to work. Work ethic is huge here, in Canada.Just wanted to let you know. :)

I'm not just a welder i am an artist, and a craftsman. I'm also a jack, i'll do pretty much anything, like Mike Rowe, only better. :cheers: I guess i heard wrong, if that's the pay scale for manufacturing? Which, is fine, accept for lack of appeciation of real skills, being expected to work like a robot, and treated like an ingrate. Which can't just be happening in America. :sunny:

Initiate

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 3:55 am » by Whiskeytfoxtrot

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

God bless America!

Schaeffer treats his summonses as "tupperware party invitations" as we all should. He very politely explains that to his SERVANT! :clapper:

At the end of part 2 you can hear the prosecutor screaming to "revoke bail" as the judge hi-tails it out of Schaeffer's court room uninterested in the prosectuor. Classic freedom right here.
Last edited by Whiskeytfoxtrot on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 3:59 am » by Marley

Oh no, that's not an assembly line manufacturing wage. They get anywhere from $13 -$20. My'ol man works for a rock crushing company that needs a seperate welding shop to keep the large equipment and trucks running. They absolutely appreciate his skills.He has mad skills but there is some evidence of frustration being shown by his boss when it comes to the slackers or dog fuckers. Work ethic is huge here. As is shown in his regular wage increases.
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun

PreviousNext