Canada - judge bows to sovereign freeman in court

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 8:52 pm » by Newdawnrising

I'm assuming that this was finished right then and there. Cuz that, is how you show these swine exactly were their supper is hangin. :flop:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 9:05 pm » by Docdrdeath

Yes all is true, I've witnessed many hearings and that's exactly how they all act. Whether or not the case was dismissed depends on the credentials of the administrator for the party. We don't get to see the whole story but it seems the Judge didn't think the "administrator for the party was infact valid".

It's normal, people would send these admins' to speak on thier behalf without advising the courts and the judges have thier heads so far up thier ass that they won't give the time of day.

Payce....
If you stand for Nothing, You'll fall for anything

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm » by Drjones

Very interesting video, looks 100% real to me. Thanks for the share, any more please post.
I've been trying to get a hold on this whole freeman business the past year or so and i just feel instinctively there IS DEFINETELY something to all this.
:think:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 9:10 pm » by Newdawnrising

docdrdeath wrote:Yes all is true, I've witnessed many hearings and that's exactly how they all act. Whether or not the case was dismissed depends on the credentials of the administrator for the party. We don't get to see the whole story but it seems the Judge didn't think the "administrator for the party was infact valid".

It's normal, people would send these admins' to speak on thier behalf without advising the courts and the judges have thier heads so far up thier ass that they won't give the time of day.

Payce....

I have no idea what you just said, :shock: but that gif, and my one track mind, has be thinking, ooooooooow Canada!
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 pm » by Illuminated

its blacks english - common law.
some study the bible - some Blacks law edition

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS3qJx8E ... r_embedded

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D-a5700 ... r_embedded

just want to remind though: jack booted black uniformed Nazi's dont know how to read.
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 9:17 pm » by Docdrdeath

What is a citizen? A pledge of allegiance to govt. in return for a duty of protection. All state supreme courts and the US Supreme Court have ruled that the govt. has no duty to protect anyone.

Without a reciprocal agreement there are no citizens. What is the State? It's the body politic. What is the body politic? The citizens. But there are no citizens. No citizens = no body politic. No body politic = NO STATE.

Government is men and women providing services at the barrel of a gun!

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 9:21 pm » by Drjones

docdrdeath wrote:What is a citizen? A pledge of allegiance to govt. in return for a duty of protection. All state supreme courts and the US Supreme Court have ruled that the govt. has no duty to protect anyone.

Without a reciprocal agreement there are no citizens. What is the State? It's the body politic. What is the body politic? The citizens. But there are no citizens. No citizens = no body politic. No body politic = NO STATE.

Indeed, although to proceed through this matrix does seem like mission impossible.
I think we need to see more examples of these freemen, and also i'm assuming freewomen before we can start to get a little excited. It's not something you want to miscalculate i feel ?

Initiate

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 9:23 pm » by Docdrdeath

drjones wrote:
docdrdeath wrote:What is a citizen? A pledge of allegiance to govt. in return for a duty of protection. All state supreme courts and the US Supreme Court have ruled that the govt. has no duty to protect anyone.

Indeed, although to proceed through this matrix does seem like mission impossible.
I think we need to see more examples of these freemen, and also i'm assuming freewomen before we can start to get a little excited. It's not something you want to miscalculate i feel ?

Right on'' BTW FreePerson .lol Don't wnat to get the ladies fired up

Next