Canadian Health Officials Discount Vaccine ""MYTHS""

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 12:03 am » by jetxvii

I know for damn certain they can not look at the girl who got the shot and is now paralyzed. I now for a damn fact to that alot of people I have talked to that have gotten a flu shot or h1n1 shot have been sick a day or days later... what the fuck is the point if people at least that I have seen are getting sick anyways? this is not a fucking myth... get your heads straight...Damn Media!!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/GCA-Swin ... L820091023

Canadian health officials discount vaccine "myths"

By Allan Dowd

VANCOUVER, British Columbia (Reuters) - Canadian health officials expressed frustration on Friday over what they said were myths about the danger of getting vaccinated against H1N1 flu.

Canada's immunization program is just getting under way with the federal health department, Health Canada, giving final approval this week to a vaccine produced by GlaxoSmithKline Plc, ruling it is safe and effective.

But officials acknowledge there are public fears that the vaccine could be more dangerous than the disease.

"There are a lot of myths out there," federal Health Minister Leona Aglukkaq said in Yellowknife in the Northwest Territories.

Complaints about the potential dangers of the vaccination effort, which are often spread over the Internet, include allegations that people will end up contracting flu from the vaccine.

There have also been media reports that the preliminary finding of a Canadian study had suggested that the disease might be linked to past immunization efforts for seasonal flu.

Canada's chief public health officer, David Butler-Jones, said the alleged dangers are not supported by scientific facts, and the fears are often the result of people making inaccurate assumptions.

"It's sort of like saying that ice cream causes hot weather because (we see) more ice cream cones on hot days," Butler-Jones told reporters, saying that some immunization critics are "making up the facts".

Butler-Jones said Canada was able to slow the virus's spread by education on the need for personal protection, including regular hand washing, and that it will lose ground in the fight against the disease if myths are painted as fact.

"Immunization is the only thing that will stop the pandemic and prevent however many people from becoming ill," he said.

Canada, which was one of the first countries to report cases of virus as it initially spread from Mexico, is now into the second wave of the pandemic, federal health officials said.

Immunization is not mandatory in Canada, and usually only half of the population chooses to get vaccinated against seasonal flu. But health officials have said they will have enough H1N1 vaccine available for any Canadian who wants it.

Polls indicate that more Canadians than usual will eventually decide to get the H1N1 vaccine despite the prevalent fears, Butler-Jones said.

Health Canada has been criticized for lagging other countries in approving a vaccine and distributing it, but the debate on whether to take the vaccine has not become a major political issue.

Canada has ordered 50.4 million doses of H1N1 flu vaccine from GlaxoSmithKline.

(Reporting by Allan Dowd, editing by Peter Galloway)

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 12:10 am » by Slith

[quote] Canada has ordered 50.4 million doses of H1N1 flu vaccine from GlaxoSmithKline.[end quote]

For a country that has a population of 30 million. hmm. Healthcare workers up here are all over this and are refusing. I am in this industry and I am refusing too. It is becoming pure and utter chaos

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 12:35 am » by Muchtyman

What I have problems with , is , that this denial of an alternate viewpoint does seem to be common amongst Mainstream Media . It is not as if the alternate media have been quiet about the fact that the vaccine might be a tad iffy , from the start of the so called pandemic to the inception of the miraculous cure { the vaccine }
Are these guys truly sheep or are they complicit in the lie .
My gut feeling is that they are sheep , but then you get folk who contribute to this forum and at this late date are still dithering about whether to get the vaccine ( with included squalene & thiomersal ) and are knowledgable about the complete facts and still take the fucker . They are in my view stupid !
I know Two British Gulf War Veterans , Neither are particulary healthy or happy !

http://www.autoimmune.com/GWSGen.html
http://centurean2.wordpress.com/2009/08 ... -squalene/

The list of sites is endless , what more proof is required !

:bang; :bang; :bang;

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 12:39 am » by Slith

muchtyman wrote:What I have problems with , is , that this denial of an alternate viewpoint does seem to be common amongst Mainstream Media . It is not as if the alternate media have been quiet about the fact that the vaccine might be a tad iffy , from the start of the so called pandemic to the inception of the miraculous cure { the vaccine }
Are these guys truly sheep or are they complicit in the lie .
My gut feeling is that they are sheep , but then you get folk who contribute to this forum and at this late date are still dithering about whether to get the vaccine ( with included squalene & thiomersal ) and are knowledgable about the complete facts and still take the fucker . They are in my view stupid !
I know Two British Gulf War Veterans , Neither are particulary healthy or happy !

http://www.autoimmune.com/GWSGen.html
http://centurean2.wordpress.com/2009/08 ... -squalene/

The list of sites is endless , what more proof is required !

:bang; :bang; :bang;

Thank you :clapper:

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Writer

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 1:24 am » by Turbobilly

They are calling everyone bullsh**ers that don't want to just shutup and take it. Trust the Goverment and your media, got the same impression today listening to a Newfoundland talkshow on the radio. The host had the provincial health ministers rep DR. on they answered no real questions. But did tell a lady that was on amune supressors for some condition, but the dr. told her to see her personal Dr. , and then continued to say there wasn't anyreason not to take the shot anyway. Seems like one would counter act her meds with the vaccine by stimulating the amune system and may be cause major problems.
Generally the whole show was spent shooting down everyone who did want to take it, at the same time, says the internet is not a good place to get your info, unless it is Goverment sites.
Feel the PUSH!!!!

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 3:18 am » by jetxvii

I have to agree with you all... funny thing is just about 20 minutes ago I was told my niece just got Swine flu... talk about Ironic hey?...

but what I found interesting and from what I have been analyzing is that People are going out and getting regular flu shot ( which my niece got) and usually later they end up getting sick... it really doesn't make sense.

I have to wonder if some of the shots they are giving are placebos, and they are getting sick from something in that.. or if they are really giving the shots but adding something in their to induce swine flu... I just find it too coincidental I don't want to call conspiracy on this certain case but I can't help but notice the consistencies.

My Consensus

Don't get a flu shot ( your only helping to strengthen it later)

Don't get a h1n1 shot....PERIOD..... unless people start dropping like flies...

the Big Pharm is a bunch of lying high paid assholes I can't believe what they will say and do just to inject someone for some paydirt to go home and fuck the trophy wife and give her fake breast and a Mercedes... fuck this..... pathetic..

sorry just a little pissed about it... I'll be good in a few.

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 3:53 am » by jetxvii

naught wrote:
jetxvii wrote:I have to agree with you all... funny thing is just about 20 minutes ago I was told my niece just got Swine flu... talk about Ironic hey?...

but what I found interesting and from what I have been analyzing is that People are going out and getting regular flu shot ( which my niece got) and usually later they end up getting sick... it really doesn't make sense.

I have to wonder if some of the shots they are giving are placebos, and they are getting sick from something in that.. or if they are really giving the shots but adding something in their to induce swine flu... I just find it too coincidental I don't want to call conspiracy on this certain case but I can't help but notice the consistencies.

My Consensus

Don't get a flu shot ( your only helping to strengthen it later)

Don't get a h1n1 shot....PERIOD..... unless people start dropping like flies...

the Big Pharm is a bunch of lying high paid assholes I can't believe what they will say and do just to inject someone for some paydirt to go home and fuck the trophy wife and give her fake breast and a Mercedes... fuck this..... pathetic..

sorry just a little pissed about it... I'll be good in a few.

I never get sick and never have had a flu shot
I hope your niece is ok

ditto... and thanks alot :flop:

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 4:07 am » by jetxvii

UPDATE 1-Canadian health officials discount vaccine "myths"

http://www.reuters.com/article/companyN ... 8320091023

* Officials say vaccine fears not based on facts

* Say immunization key to stemming pandemic

* Poll indicates public worried

By Allan Dowd

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Canadian health officials expressed frustration on Friday over what they said were myths about the danger of getting vaccinated against H1N1 flu.

Canada's immunization program is just getting under way with the federal health department, Health Canada, giving final approval this week to a vaccine produced by GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK.L), ruling it is safe and effective.

But officials acknowledge there are public fears that the vaccine could be more dangerous than the disease.

"There are a lot of myths out there," federal Health Minister Leona Aglukkaq said in Yellowknife in the Northwest Territories.

Complaints about the potential dangers of the program, which are often spread over the Internet, include allegations that people will end up contracting flu from the vaccine.

There have also been media reports that the preliminary finding of a Canadian study had suggested that the disease might be linked to past immunization efforts for seasonal flu.

Canada's chief public health officer, David Butler-Jones, said the alleged dangers are not supported by scientific facts, and the fears are often the result of people making inaccurate assumptions.

"It's sort of like saying that ice cream causes hot weather because (we see) more ice cream cones on hot days," Butler-Jones told reporters, saying that some immunization critics are "making up the facts".

Butler-Jones said Canada was able to slow the virus's spread by education on the need for personal protection, including regular hand washing, and that it will lose ground in the fight against the disease if myths are painted as fact.

"Immunization is the only thing that will stop the pandemic and prevent however many people from becoming ill," he said.

Canada, which was one of the first countries to report cases of the H1N1 flu as it initially spread from Mexico, is now into the second wave of the pandemic, federal health officials said.

Immunization is not mandatory in Canada, and usually only half of the population chooses to get vaccinated against seasonal flu. But health officials have said they will have enough H1N1 vaccine available for any Canadian who wants it.

An poll published on Friday by the Canwest New Service found about 49 percent of Canadians are not likely to get vaccinated, with 30 percent saying they are not at all likely to get the shots. Thirty-six percent said they were very likely to get immunized.

Health Canada has been criticized for lagging other countries in approving a vaccine and distributing it, but the debate on whether to take the vaccine has not become a major political issue.

Canada has ordered 50.4 million doses of H1N1 flu vaccine from GlaxoSmithKline for a national population of more than 33 million. (Reporting by Allan Dowd, editing by Peter Galloway)

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 5:39 am » by jetxvii

naught wrote:Just suspend school for a year or pay parents to teach ther own kids. Mine are home schooled both are usually sick by now but not this year. I refuse to send them to a germ factory when my wife and I do a better job and truly care for my kids best interest. In some cases it is the teachers poor skills,in others its the systems. To many students per teacher.
In regards to the flu, they should be fucking really cleaning the schools everynight with an intense cleaning program and hired professionals For a few months and problem would be better that for sure. I was thinking of starting a company called germ warriors or something trendy and be hired by government or the city or even the private sector to clean Buildings and parking meters,vending machines door handles , crosswalk buttons, bus stops,benches, washroom taps(more frequent then them) and other similar things.If some one steals my Idea I will kill you. Or be my partner

:clapper:
Well said. only the government would never do that, because that would be a "good" service with no benefits for them.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 6:56 am » by Darkplanet

My nephew has cancer and a grossly weakened immune system. His doctor, a respected man in his field, told the family this; "I'm getting the shot but that's because I have to". He did not force, recommend or attempt to talk them into getting it.

That speaks huge volumes to me.

Next