Canadian Man Claims to Have Captured Unicorn on Video !!!

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 10:29 pm » by Kris75

:shock: VIDEO AND SOURCE LINK :o
:arrow: http://smr.newswire.ca/en/ontario-scien ... don-valley

Canadian Man Claims to Have Captured Unicorn on Video

Amateur video depicting what could be one of the most elusive legendary creatures, the unicorn, has been captured on film by a Toronto resident. The video in question, shot by a local birdwatcher, Peter Hickey-Jones, shows what appears to be a white horse with a single horn on its head emerging from the trees in the Don Valley wetland.

Hickey-Jones brought the footage to the Ontario Science Centre to be analyzed by experts. The Science Centre is reviewing the footage frame-by-frame to determine whether Hickey-Jones’ claim is legitimate. With closer examination, Science Centre staff is hoping to establish whether or not a genuine unicorn sighting has occurred.

In the meantime, the Science Centre is asking the public to use caution if they think they see a unicorn. Do not make any sudden movements or attempt to use flash photography. Although legends of unicorns state that they are peaceful creatures, scientists worry that they may harm themselves or others if they end up on a road or highway. The Ontario Science Centre has set up an emergency unicorn hotline for the public for further information on unicorns or to report any unusual or questionable sightings.

Unicorn Facts

* Unicorns tend to avoid eye contact with humans and prefer to remain unseen
* Unicorns are known in European cultures as being fiercely beautiful creatures whose horns have curative properties
* The Asian unicorn, described as being scaly coated with the body of a deer and a flesh covered horn, was last seen by the Chinese philosopher Confucius
* The 1620 edition of Historiae Animalium, a book describing all the animals living on Earth, included a description of unicorns

Quotes

“I was trying to film a pileated woodpecker when I saw what looked like a bright white horse in the distance. When I got a little closer, I noticed the horn on its head. I’m not one to jump to conclusions but I’m certain beyond the shadow of a doubt that what I saw was a unicorn. I’m just glad I got it on film.”

Hickey-Jones, eyewitness

:peep: :shock: :peep: :cheers:

Last edited by Kris75 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 10:35 pm » by Savwafair2012

Don't worry Bro.
I'm real sure someone will kill it. Then you can see it on the news
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 pm » by Thesaint

It's a joke (especially as its a MYTHICAL creature and never a real one). Read the piece, it says that there is a special Unicorn hotline. This is not worthy of being here Kris, and does not fit with your usual stuff. They also would not say that they are analysing it to see if it's a real unicorn (as it says in the piece) because as scientists, they would know by definition that it's fake as it never existed in the first place. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 11:07 pm » by Kris75

The hotline number is 416-696-3260. :)

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 11:11 pm » by Savwafair2012

WTF!! Villagers in Laos Capture / Kill a Unicorn. ????

wtf-villagers-in-laos-capture-kill-a-unicorn-t31758.html?hilit=capture%20and%20kill%20a%20unicorn

This was from a few weeks back
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 12:55 am » by Thebluecanary

This is a tangent, but does anyone remember Barnum and Bailey's Unicorn? I saw it when I was a little girl...I begged and begged and my dad drove me to Charlotte to see the show. It was a goat, with one horn, but it was quite perfectly formed and they had prettied it up as much as you can pretty up a goat.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 5:12 am » by Buhdoo

I watched this video a few times and the first thing that struck me was this alleged unicorn moved.. if you notice it seems to move straight as if its actually on wheels.. i did notice it at first glance but the more i watched, the more obvious it actually looked.. it looks fake and doesnt seem to be moving as a horse galloping would

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 5:22 am » by The57ironman

thesaint wrote:It's a joke (especially as its a MYTHICAL creature and never a real one). Read the piece, it says that there is a special Unicorn hotline. This is not worthy of being here Kris, and does not fit with your usual stuff. They also would not say that they are analysing it to see if it's a real unicorn (as it says in the piece) because as scientists, they would know by definition that it's fake as it never existed in the first place. :cheers:

never existed , huh ?
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 5:23 am » by Troll2rocks

the57ironman wrote:
thesaint wrote:It's a joke (especially as its a MYTHICAL creature and never a real one). Read the piece, it says that there is a special Unicorn hotline. This is not worthy of being here Kris, and does not fit with your usual stuff. They also would not say that they are analysing it to see if it's a real unicorn (as it says in the piece) because as scientists, they would know by definition that it's fake as it never existed in the first place. :cheers:

never existed , huh ?

Yep never existed. NEVER :flop:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 5:51 am » by Hackjames

troll2rocks wrote:
the57ironman wrote:

never existed , huh ?

Yep never existed. NEVER :flop:

Agreed, physical evidence for the existence of unicorns at any time in history is, to the best of my knowledge, quite limited and unconvincing.

There is this, though, which should count for something.
http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicor ... -game.html
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Next