Canadians

Writer

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 1:34 am » by Xxlegalizeitxx

So the girlfriend and myself are trying to buy a house at the moment so the past few months we been saving more then the usual but it seems to be going nowhere. Hydro just took a nice leap ontop of propane taking a hit too, but then when its not that its some scandal with our tax money. Its getting to the point of not being able to live. Were all working our asses off to get further and further in debt because of the powers above us. This is most likely a rant that everyone has already thought about but I snapped on the way home from work today.

I was listening to the radio and changed between 3 channels on the way home, someone call in on all 3 and put there 2 cents in on this issue and talked about people loosing homes and living at 60 deg. in their own house. A lot of us are hard working people but cant live because we have to work almost 24/7 just to survive. I guess all im really saying is we need to all stick togeather and do something about this. I don't no exactly what but im open to suggestions. But seriously is there anything we can even do if we wanted to?

Again this is most likely just a rant but I needed to get that out and im not the best with my words as im sure you noticed so give me a break on this one.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 2:38 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Sadly, much like most Country's on the planet, there's not ONE politician or political party that people can turn to. Each of them have their own "agenda's" and then of course have to "follow" the REAL agenda that makes all of then liars and completely untrustworthy to fight for we the people. I know people say You have to vote.. and I know it would never ever happen, but I think the only way to make a major change would be for absolutely everyone (which again, can't and wont happen) not to vote in any elections whatsoever... Outside of that, sadly, there's only violence and of course we all know and see how that goes down.
I'm like you, I don't know what or how a "change" can be made, but one has to come.
I guess one of the only other ways would be for a massive Worldwide cataclysmic disaster and that... Miiiiiight bring us all together... for about a week
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 2:57 am » by Opalserpent

Crikey, I know who owns your bank! Same as mine.
Best to keep the people poor so they are too busy working to bother about fixing their political system.
Don't worry my reserve bank of Australia is owned by the same monarchy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_Canada
The Bank of Canada (French: Banque du Canada) is Canada's central bank.[1] The bank was founded by the Bank of Canada Act[2] on July 3, 1934, as a privately owned corporation. In 1938, the bank became a Crown corporation, belonging to the monarch in right of Canada.[3] The Minister of Finance holds the entire share capital issued by the bank. "Ultimately, the Bank is owned by the Minister of Finance on behalf of Her Majesty in right of Canada.

Oh, I see you have mass immigration too. We are like a minority in our own countries.

http://o.canada.com/news/david-suzuki-i ... interview/

I don't agree with his stance on global warming, screw climate change, I call it what it's real marketing name is.

Environmentalist icon David Suzuki says Canada’s immigration policy is “disgusting” for contributing to a brain drain from poorer countries and that Canada doesn’t have enough room to accommodate many more newcomers.

He made his remarks to French newspaper L’Express on July 1, as part of a wide-ranging interview about climate change and environmentalism.

It was his remarks about Canada’s immigration system that Canadian commentators latched onto, however. Asked about Australian environmentalists’ concerns that continued population growth would be unsustainable for that country, Suzuki said:

“Oh, I think Canada is full too! Although it’s the second largest country in the world, our useful area has been reduced. Our immigration policy is disgusting: We plunder southern countries by depriving them of future leaders, and we want to increase our population to support economic growth. It’s crazy!”

http://www.fraserinstitute.org/research ... x?id=12519

VANCOUVER, BC-Recent mass immigration has negatively affected Canadian living standards and is challenging the country's existing national identity, culture, and social fabric, concludes a new book released today by the Fraser Institute, Canada's leading economic think tank.

Based on a series of papers presented to a 2008 Montreal conference on immigration, The Effects of Mass Immigration on Canadian Living Standards and Society recommends significant changes to Canadian immigration policy including changes to the selection process that would limit the number of immigrants.

"Since 1990, Canada's annual rate of immigration has been the highest in the world, resulting in a population increase of 3.9 million people between 1990 and 2006. This mass immigration has had profound effects on Canada's economic, demographic, social, and political conditions, affecting the well-being of all Canadians including past immigrants," said Herbert Grubel, Fraser Institute senior fellow and co-editor of the book.

"Unfortunately, most Canadians are insufficiently aware of these effects partly because a code of political correctness tends to identify any examination of immigration policies with racism and partly because Canada's electoral system rewards politicians who are in favor of the current high intake."

http://www.johnwarnock.ca/naturalresources.html

http://canadianawareness.org/2012/04/wh ... 4-and-why/

THE CRIME OF THE CANADIAN BANKING SYSTEM:
Yoryevrah

Upload to Disclose.tv

Holy, your banks are raping you just like mine.

Ty Parkin

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

The queen thanks you for your allegiance.
The queen of canada.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Listen to her talk about how the united nations are so important.
Then talks about the foreign wars and their importance.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

This woman talks about how the leaders of canada jump at the request of nato
and foreigners.

skip to 3:15 to get to the meat.
jriddelh

Upload to Disclose.tv

This man talks about how Nafta is leeching the canadian economy and
enriching foreign bankers.

The truth about canada:
skip to 2:45 for lead to nafta
jriddelh

Upload to Disclose.tv

Lots of canadians at the bilderburgers meetings:
They must have the peoples wellfare at heart when they go there? :alien51:

AgileProvocateur

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Don't worry man, the worlds middleclass is being destroyed by mass immigration and
resource stealing multi national corporations, trust me, we have bechtel and other
U.S. corporations here in my "Queensland" busy fracking the shit out of us and
giving us the scraps.
Here in Australia we were also controlled by a "minority government"
Allowing governments to be formed out of a minority of two parties is wrong.

[color=#FFBF40]The labor party here in australia sided with the green party and formed a minority
government here in Australia against the peoples wishes and labor sunk us
further into debt and the greens pushed the carbon tax down our throats
though we didn't want it and a referendum was never held.

We don't live in democracies.

Clive palmer showed that the green party of Australia was infiltrated by U.S.
interests to push the carbon tax on us to help enrich foriegn bankers further
and make global carbon and industrial laws to curb our growth.

LOLZ

I admit I dislike nickelback, the dude sounds like he is constipated and trying to push
a stool while he is singing.

nice:

[youtube]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zOWfhMN_0Tk/Ud27aePIeHI/AAAAAAAAAh4/d01EhNkCtQc/s1600/Canadian+graffiti+your+mom+is+a+nice+lady+dr+heckle+funny+memes.png[/img]

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 3:26 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

I live in the "Maritimes", in fact, the worst Province in the "Maritimes"... Massive unemployment, Gas bills that are DOUBLE the electricity winter bills and they believe, "Sets a record amount" for charging of Natural Gas... I have so many friends here that are depressed and live in desperation. The Province has the highest rate of family's leaving to go West to Alberta. I had lived in Vancouver British Columbia for near 20years, but then was STUPID enough to move back East here. I'm disabled and cannot work, so the unemployment issue is not one for me. But again, i see my friends struggling so hard and they don't have the money to move to a "better" place. Myself I'm planning on moving away from here again as soon as I can. The medical system is archaic and backwards compared to any other Province in Canada. The place is beautiful to the eye, but yeah, don't live here
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 3:28 am » by The57ironman

Opalserpent wrote:Here in Australia we were also controlled by a "minority government"
Allowing governments to be formed out of a minority of two parties is wrong.

...it's amazing what tellievision can do..

(over 60 years of that f*ckin' boob tube)

mind numb...

....i don't get it..Image

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 3:57 am » by flsts1

Opalserpent wrote:

LOLZ

Fraser Institute is a wacko training school...
David Suzuki is a fraud/hypocrite of the highest order...
Bank O Canader....providing the monarchy guaranteed income since 1934...
Canada....kissing the NWO ass since inception...don't worry fair immigrant's...lot's of room here oh and thanks for the tax base...(signed: the qween...peasants...)
Canada...supporting foreign wars under the guise of Peace Keeping :lol: :lol: :lol: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :lol: :lol: :lol: :? since 1954
LOLZ is right....that cow is about 400 yd's from my front door....for realz....search engine Big Moo Alberta
You know what the nice thing about assholes is?....Someone always comes along to wipe them up...
Jim Lahey... Trailer Park Boys

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 4:55 am » by Slith

flsts1 wrote:
Fraser Institute is a wacko training school...
David Suzuki is a fraud/hypocrite of the highest order...
Bank O Canader....providing the monarchy guaranteed income since 1934...
Canada....kissing the NWO ass since inception...don't worry fair immigrant's...lot's of room here oh and thanks for the tax base...(signed: the qween...peasants...)
Canada...supporting foreign wars under the guise of Peace Keeping :lol: :lol: :lol: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :lol: :lol: :lol: :? since 1954

You forgot.......Harper is a F'kn Nazi :shooting: :hell:

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Initiate

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 5:36 am » by flsts1

Slith wrote:

lol...guess our politicians have a lot more in common...dna wise... with our cuzzin's politicians south of the 49th then most Canukadians realize...
You know what the nice thing about assholes is?....Someone always comes along to wipe them up...
Jim Lahey... Trailer Park Boys

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 5:39 am » by Slith

flsts1 wrote:
Slith wrote:

lol...guess our politicians have a lot more in common...dna wise... with our cuzzin's politicians south of the 49th then most Canukadians realize...

Agreed

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 7:53 am » by Cosmine

flsts1 wrote:
Slith wrote:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Next