Cannabis versus Alcohol

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 1:40 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Is it really that simple.. Why are these two drugs not really controlled, however every now and again governments make a suggestive stance, albeit small regarding the prohibition of these substances...............Is it because the control of the substances that dim the minds of the masses would not benefit the powers that be...DIM TO CONTROL :think:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 1:49 am » by E6722maj

i like both. and am enjoying them right at this moment. is good

whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 1:55 am » by Fatdogmendoza

E6722maj wrote:i like both. and am enjoying them right at this moment. is good

Lol me feeling good, what ...you talking to me......lol....roll another fatdog....no fatdog fill my glass bro....lol...There is an election in a few days fatdog, who you voting for....fuck off ..no one Im too fucked ...lol

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 5:10 am » by SUKHOV

Evening Fatdog!

I can only drink so often. Having GERD, it really fucks me up if I drink excessively. I enjoy beer, don't drink liquor. I smoke every once in a while, very small portions. Very relaxing and makes my stomach feel a bit better.

I haven't figured out why they don't monitor them that well. Maybe they don't serve them any purpose by being strictly regulated?

Personally, the only reason I think other Substances are restricted is due to the money factor. World wide drug trade is HUGE money. They like to keep it illegal, to keep the price high, and squash competition :P
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 5:26 am » by Edgar 2.0

German politician Lindner tests if the contents of joint is only a tobacco, or a real weed.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Anyway, he chose weed over alcohol...

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 6:40 am » by Kinninigan

wonder why alcohol is called "spirits"....some believe some drugs allow Archon posession.

weed has been hated by the elites because it does not induce states of negative thought forms which archons feed on. they love crack and meth.
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 7:14 am » by Malogg

They both rock :flop:
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 7:36 am » by Iwanci

I personally don't think its all that complicated.

Alchohol is not prohibitted in Australia as the ingredients to make it are all too readily available (it can be made pretty easily) so even if you outlaw it (as was the case during prohibition) you can't really enforce it. The cons far outweigh the pros.

Cannabis is a strange one, to figure out in my opinion, I am guessing that it is outlawed (at least in Australia) as the law can be more easily enforced, that is, it is harder to make and conceal cannabis, you need a plant for starters etc etc.

The harder the drug is to manufacture the easier the law banning it is to enforce (in my opinion).

But why make it illegal? I am guessing that you need to draw the line somewhere. Aside from prescription drugs (which can be problematic), use of 'illegal' drugs comes with certain unwanted side effects (these differ from drug to drug), cannabis is seen by many as the entry drug, that is, its a soft drug that many take as an introduction to drug use, this then leads some people to seek harder drugs or drugs with different effects.

I am guesing that it is easier to ban ALL drugs than it is to draw distinctions between them, I am also guessing that the lawmakers see drugs as inherently having unwanted tertiary effects on society, it is difficult enough to control driving under the influence of alcohol, a lot harder to control driving under the influence of drugs, determining which drug and which impact further complicates matters.

So I am thinking they simply pool all the drugs into one neat pile and ban them all, leaves less room for misinterpretation and makes enforcement easier.

Personally, I don't have an issue with cannabis used in moderation and under the right circumstances it has substantially less harmful qualities than alcohol and by far better medicinal value.

But thats just my opinion....

Vs

Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 4:03 pm » by 1ofus

The powers that be, behind who everyone thinks are the powers that be, don't want the masses using marijuana. I am talking about spiritual powers that be. The powers that be get their marching orders from their gods, the top god or goddess is the queen of heaven or Isis who is the pinnacle of that power. Everyone says the all seeing eye is the eye of Horus and of course it can symbolize that as well but it is Isis' single eye of darkness, represented by the moon. A single perspective and that perspective is a predatory perspective. Their strategy and real intentions are kept under cover of darkness. These powers are all about control and it is easier to control dumbed down people.

It has been my life's experiences that have taught me that Alcohol is a drug that puts your attention squarely in the world in front of your eyeballs, our collective world, and finding information, knowledge and clues to your spiritual puzzle is very difficult in this world, especially when TPTB are doing everything they can to insure we don't learn anything. Learning is much more difficult when you are drinking, I didn't learn much of anything of value while drinking and the dumbest and most selfish things I've ever done I did when I was drunk. Drunks are much easier to control.

Pot on the other hand turns your attention inside to the world behind your eyeballs, where you think and ponder and meditate. If that happens too often the manna or knowledge begins to fall from heaven and TPTB and especially the spiritual powers that be don't want that as their control of the masses is contingent on us being dumbed down. It may be all about the money in our collective world but it is all about influence and control in the inner world. Keep in mind, it is very easy to journey in the inner world without the marijuana but is quite impossible to go any distance if you are a drunk.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 4:51 pm » by Scouser012

I like both, but they don't mix well!

Next