cant explain what these superfast things are???

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 12:35 pm » by Saturnv

last night i was watching the sun go down with the specs i had made out of colour perspex the sky was dark because of a heavy rain cloud over the right half of the sky and the sun very low in the western sky anyway a brilliant sight in the infra red !!but there was somthing else i kept seeing very fast VERY FAST things moving back and forth at first i thought insects but insects cant travel at those speeds so i put my hand outside the window to see if i could feel them.. never felt a thing! seemed as if whatever it was passed right threw my hand i phoned my friend colin to come check it out he did, sure enough he saw it to ,definetly not insects and the speeds are incredible we at first thought they were bouncing of the walls of the block of flats where i stay but they were so fast we couldnt study them colin thought it could be microwaves from the moblie phone masts but these wernt waves more like pulses or supersuper fast insects there wasnt a rythem just a back and forth flow of these things any ideas people!!!???

Initiate

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 12:38 pm » by Viggz

LOL - BUSTED
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 12:57 pm » by Saturnv

viggz trust me they were real dont know what they were living or manmade ,whether they passed threw the bulding or bouncing off it too fast to tell tried photoing them but ehh a mobile phone cam aint the best for slow motion capture i will be putting pics of the sky in infra red on here tonite and youll see what i mean and yes so what if a do smoke weed in a superfast world we live in now sometimes its good to slowwww down that way you see things that you were just too busy to see

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 1:09 pm » by Pindz

saturnv wrote:whether they passed threw the bulding or bouncing off it too fast

YOU - GOT - IT !!!

THERE ARE SUPERFAST UFOS IN THE SKY (some of them very small in shape of METAL BALL, some of them are in shape of CIGAR ) AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE BOUNCING OF BUILDINGS and can go thru solid material maybe .. ESPECIALLY MORE POPULATED AREAS, THEY EMINATE SOUNDS TOO you can record it .. AND THEY ARE ALMOST EVERYWHERE, PEOPLE JUST NEED TO FILM RANDOM SKY AND SEE....

Initiate

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 1:57 pm » by Viggz

saturnv wrote:viggz trust me they were real dont know what they were living or manmade ,whether they passed threw the bulding or bouncing off it too fast to tell tried photoing them but ehh a mobile phone cam aint the best for slow motion capture i will be putting pics of the sky in infra red on here tonite and youll see what i mean and yes so what if a do smoke weed in a superfast world we live in now sometimes its good to slowwww down that way you see things that you were just too busy to see

Your changing the way you type
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 4:34 pm » by Pindz

SATURNV LISTEN .... i just caught UFO after inspiration from this thread :D ......

think what you want, but this is UFO saying Hi! on camera... :owned:

Initiate

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 4:37 pm » by Cyberelf

could be mini rods of some sort?
Nice vid by the way Pindz! :D

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 4:39 pm » by Pindz

cyberelf wrote:could be mini rods of some sort?

PROBE ... of some ALIEN sort .. its definitely CIRCULAR ... :dancing:

Initiate

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 5:22 pm » by Redistuo

flying anal probe!

Initiate

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 5:26 pm » by Skybetcam

whatever they may be....

THEY AIN'T RODS!!!!!!

RODS ARE BS

Next