Canubis Theory - Khufu Pyramid - Nobel Prize 2012 - AlienKey

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 8:25 am » by Canubis

Umbrex wrote:dont think i have ever seen such ego inflation over posting known pyramid numbers

:vomit:

recently just known and the post is about the next numbers that i have and working on to point to something significant and change the world u simple minded fuk :vomit: why bother posting if you cant even do the maths and realize.. :vomit:
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 8:50 am » by Canubis

Simbad75 wrote:nice 1 canubis and your knowledge is impressive keep up the good work :pray: there are many mysteries all over this earth its about time we were told of our true history or is that asking too much :hugging:

Yes it is impressive, to learn the mysterys and true history you have to seek wisdom, seek and you will find

you have to go as far back as you can and i can go back to the last golden age long b4 even Atlantis existed...

but sadly we all need to work together in the end and that is asking to much lol

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 20, 2014 1:13 pm » by Canubis

Umbrex wrote:dont think i have ever seen such ego inflation over posting known pyramid numbers

:vomit:

Upload to Disclose.tv

INFLATION? INFILTRATION? that shit has a2 mettle GATES!

www.canubistry.com

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 20, 2014 1:18 pm » by Slith

I read this this morning. The links on the article are interesting too

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/02/ ... latestnews

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Initiate

PostThu Feb 20, 2014 1:54 pm » by Domeika

Slith wrote:I read this this morning. The links on the article are interesting too

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/02/ ... latestnews

From article at link...
......."Finally, the Egyptian builders were not above taking credit for their labors; workers sometimes actually incised dates onto pyramid blocks, and one piece of graffiti in a chamber in the Great Pyramid bears the phrase, 'We did this with pride in the name of our great King Khnum-Khuf,' another name for the Pharaoh Khufu," he added.
"There is no controversy concerning who built the pyramids," Feder said. "Anyone caught trying to rewrite this history through theft or subterfuge isn't doing archaeology. They're breaking the law and insulting the memory of the thousands of ancient workers whose labors produced one of the wonders of the ancient world."

What a load of BS. I know why they did it.

There is not one single mark in the great pyramid, not one, except the cartouche of Kufu which was done crudely by hand like graffitti. Interstingly, the cartouche was found by a man named Wilkerson who as it turns out was from a wealthy family and he went to Egypt to find fame.

He didn't.

In fact, he family pulled the plug on his adventure and before he had to leave....BAZINGA! He finds a cartouche (of Kufu) that no one else saw before. And even more interesting was that the cartouche even contained an error which turned out to be the exact same error that was a misprint of Kufu's cartouche in a book about Egypt published about a year prior. Uncanny.

But there's nothing to see here....academia says it's setttled. Well that's good news, now I'll have more time to shovel the foot of global warming off my property. Good thing they settled that one too.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 20, 2014 2:52 pm » by Canubis

dont think i have ever seen such ego inflation over posting known pyramid numbers

i herd someone copy paist that b4

simbad u r mighty!

www.canubistry.com

Previous