Canubis Theory - Khufu Pyramid - Nobel Prize 2012 - AlienKey

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 24, 2012 6:19 pm » by Canubis

Hello all, i beleave i have made a discovery.....here is why i beleave so....

The Great Pyramid in Giza plays a roll in mans history as a wonder and a mystery,

I beleave that mystery in all its wonder will be found in December 2012 Changing the world for the better of man kind..

It is known that the mathematics of the great pyramid(Khufu) hit some strong evidence it was built to preserve the knowledge of key basic and advanced mathematics.

Ancient Egyptian mathematics were very different as they measured in palms, seked and Royal Cubits aswell as the common meter and kilometer.

----
Distance from the sun
If you start with the basic Height of the pyramid u will get a number 146.6 meters...

and if you measure the distance of earth to the sun with a ruler you will get 146.6 million kilometers
----

----
pi/π
If you start with the basic Base of the pyramid you will get a number 230.3 sq meters...
and divide it with half the height being 73.3 you will get 3.14 <-- that being the universal π/pi
----

----
The Speed Of Light
The Speed of light being 299,792,458mps
The Latitude of the grand gallery is 29.9792458"N
If you start with the basic perimeter of the pyramid you will get

Draw a circle around the perimeter of the pyramid and one on the inside and subtract the circumference of the outer circle by the inner circle and you will also obtain the speed of light...

after a world of shit i found the 2 circumferences starting right from sq meters...
they being c1= 723.142
and c2=1022.19
Minus c2 with c1 and you will get 299.048
this did not come easily so behold my wisdom now and fear it..

the reason for 2 instances of this are i beleave the Fixed speed.

Now without a doubt there are more things here to be discovered and this is where i beleave.....

the golden ratio comes to play..

as numbers are not shapes and have no form? is 360 not a circle? and representing the age of the wheel? we have moved on in knowledge and wisdom to the shape of the pyramid being 1080 as seen here...

and if you can see, the next age is 1440, and its a STAR

I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU ON YOUR ENDEAVOR and count me in for Nobel prize 2012...
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostTue Jul 24, 2012 6:27 pm » by monica44

Read Wayne Herschel's book, The Hidden Records, he goes into the pyramids indepth with regards to the maths and sizes of them, their positions and relationships to the Sun and each other....
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 24, 2012 6:42 pm » by Canubis

hi sweethearty now this goes beyond that shit were looking for the ?¿ in this next epic..

NOTE Wayne Herschel or none has ever included nor concluded all the above in the same giving DTV 1st google ranks....w00...

this is the stuff u get killed for, but Canubis has the biggest balls on dtv....HA

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 10:02 am » by Canubis

I am avalable for 5 hours from this post to answer any questions you have on this topic or any other in the field, also signing boobs without derailing..

i ask DTV what will the pyramid next point to?? ie speed of light, will it be the average penis size? or will it be something we dont even know about yet..? keeping in mind it will be something significant :)

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 10:35 am » by Pitchke

The God Ra of the ancient Egyptians is said to have sailed down from the stars and landed in Egypt, founding a powerful civilization. This is all very well but was it some misconstrued myth or could there be some grain of truth to this obsession.

A 3000 year-old vignette from the Djedkhonsuiefankh funerary papyrus on display in the Cairo Museum shows exactly how Ra’s ship appeared to the earliest scribes who created the papyrus. It looks nothing like the traditional boat seen in other later depictions and it looks exactly like something important the ancient Egyptians passionately describe in their texts.

A disc that flies and radiates bright light!

Wayne Herschel South African author of a book titled The Hidden Records which offers a completely new hypothesis explaining the star god veneration of ancient civilizations insists this depiction is the secret behind the iconic winged disc of Egypt. He supports many other controversial authors who have suggested that the strange winged disc of Egypt really is an ancient UFO. But believes this is the missing piece of the puzzle that proves it. He says the anomaly on the papyrus is clearly celebrating exactly what it is, a flying disc that shines like the sun and comes from the stars.

(online papyrus ref: http://www.archive.gr/publications/culture/nut.pdf).

Wayne Herschel suggests there is a lot more evidence to reason here. It is not only a flying disc arriving from the stars, but the papyrus also shows the constellation that is closest to the specific star of Ra with other forgotten symbols. There is a lot more here. He says another very important issue here in the scenario portrayed in the vignette is where the disc landed.

It is shown positioned on what can only be the Sphinx of Egypt with what he insists is its full undeniable pictographic title. It also suggests the place of the legendary Hall of records!

It shouts out convincingly in context with everything else here that its a real ship from the heavens in typical UFO style landing on the famous Sphinx monument and its on a recorded on an ancient Egyptian papyrus!

“It is a disc with a dome radiating coloured bright light… and it is poised on three legs like a tripod. No wonder the back of the Sphinx was flat . Wayne Herschel claims there is also a tomb that clearly depicts the Sphinx with a lion’s head, something completely missed by historians and authors alike. There are remnants of what appears to be the remains of an arched door that is now filled in from many repairs over thousands of years and its visible at the back of the Sphinx’s head!”

Deciphering the true meaning of this papyrus has been the subject of debate among scholars for years. It is still explained away as a cult like strange belief system and is still a mystery. Firstly, ancient Egypt has at least five different interpretations of the genesis pictoglyphs to start with, so even the ancients had forgotten most of its meaning.

Wayne Herschel’s book The Hidden Records, which challenges the fundamentals in archaeoastronomy like never before, previously identified a stellar pattern that is reproduced in the founding monuments of just about every Megalithic ancient civilization. Since the book, with the theory that the star of the “gods” is identified in a precise position near a cluster of stars called the Pleiades, he sets out to prove another 16 or so civilisations across the globe showed exactly the same records.

“Virtually all ancient civilisations obsessed in star gods with their beginnings. Many went on to build massive monuments to mark the stars positions on the ground and virtually all choosing the same ‘x’ that marks the spot as their ultimate monument within the specific star pattern”

Astronomers have desisted from commenting after realising the patterns speak for themselves. But what is even more daunting for scholars is that if these patterns so meticulously laid out by the ancients on the ground are indeed venerating a very specific area in the night sky. Wayne believes in his conclusion it presents a very powerful case for our human ancestors having originating from the stars.

“The 3000 year old papyrus has everything I was looking for… the cosmic address of the ultimate Sun God “Ra”, what his celestial ship looked like, and where it landed… all this in a well known Genesis portrayal of the beginnings of ancient Egypt.”

“The papyrus has the typical Egyptian portrayal of the sacred feminine (already popularised by Dan Brown) and the seeding of the sky goddess Nut by Geb. I have produced animations and detailed artefacts and murals that tell the story in a simple way. But be warned, the ancient Egyptians were very sexually explicit in their portrayal of the human genesis. But history is history and the meaning of this papyrus challenges everything in Egyptology from ground zero.

The ancients certainly did not lie about their star gods.

These gods appear to be very real, not just to the Egyptians but all ancient civilizations. It explains why so many venerated the cosmic bull, it was Taurus. Infinitely more important, Wayne Herschel challenges Egyptologists …

They worshipped a SUN…

BUT it was not OUR sun at all!

Author Wayne Herschel

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 10:54 am » by Canubis

hey! questions not copy paste! I AM THE AUTHOR HERE!!!!! you didnt see me wak in pages of tablets or include anything els but the topic at hand! this is not about history and culture its about the future! ....tho the answer lies within it all lol

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 11:53 am » by Canubis

and not to call mods in to remove diss-info it was Thoth not RA that came down straight from Atlantis to raise the pyramid in question,

this pyramid is the only original and the only 1 that matters in this case

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 5:56 pm » by Pitchke

sorry for the paste... :p

Writer

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 7:14 pm » by Simbad75

nice 1 canubis and your knowledge is impressive keep up the good work :pray: there are many mysteries all over this earth its about time we were told of our true history or is that asking too much :hugging:

Initiate

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 11:42 am » by Umbrex

dont think i have ever seen such ego inflation over posting known pyramid numbers

:vomit:

Next