Car Engine Powered by Lasers

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 2:26 am » by Richc

Socks...

James may also did the Big Idea episodes... I think episode 3 was 'Power to the People'

In that he visited some aerospace guys that were doing what you said... Space elevator...

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 2:33 am » by Funnyman46

99socks wrote:I wish I wish I wish I could find information about something I saw in a documentary a few years ago. A professor/researcher who was trying to create something to replace jet engines had designed an object that could harness the energy from light by using the same kind of math principles that is used in creating satellite dishes etc. This man could put the object on a string as a guide, and then shine a laser on it and it would fly 20+ feet in the air. Obviously it would take a lot of research to be able to use the technology, but it is possible!

How about this one Socks?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 2:39 am » by Richc

funnyman46 wrote:
99socks wrote:I wish I wish I wish I could find information about something I saw in a documentary a few years ago. A professor/researcher who was trying to create something to replace jet engines had designed an object that could harness the energy from light by using the same kind of math principles that is used in creating satellite dishes etc. This man could put the object on a string as a guide, and then shine a laser on it and it would fly 20+ feet in the air. Obviously it would take a lot of research to be able to use the technology, but it is possible!

How about this one Socks?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yep, that looks like the same design James May visited... :flop:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 10:51 pm » by 99socks

Thanks y'all! Now I know I am not insane. :P
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostThu May 05, 2011 12:50 am » by Oxygen

99socks wrote:Thanks y'all! Now I know I am not insane. :P

lol, we didn't say all that but there sure is some back up. :lol:

Peace

Previous