Carly Fiorina - REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTER

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 2:29 pm » by Doguedaze

pindz wrote:
doguedaze wrote: is it just on your videos? :alien:

thats not my video , just came across .... and i did not see shapeshifting with my own eyes ... yet ...

cool keep digging :wink:

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 2:42 pm » by doommongerer

doguedaze wrote:Hey Pindz

nice footage, was wondering if you have seen a reptillian shapeshift up close or is it just on your videos? :alien:

Personaly,i whitness it four times,i given a full testmony of my experiences,but i think it got deleted ,i dont find it in my post anymore.
I also grew tired of telling it,it's so wierd that 99% of peoples dont beleive it!

So again,I have a personal proof.
I saw my former girlfriend shapeshift two times,the first time i was not shure of what i saw,the second time i had a clear look at "it".

For second or two,she's transform from her clothed self to a naked famale reptlian humanoid,nothing scary the reptilian entity looked very close to a human.
Taller and leaner then she is.

On the second time,i presured her whit questions.She finaly told me (in french)
"i know that i am hosting an entity since i am 15 years old."
I try to talk again about it whit her but she refused to talk about it anymore. :nope:
Last edited by doommongerer on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm » by Pindz

doommongerer wrote:
Personaly,i whitness it four times,i given a full testmony of my experiences,but i think it got deleted i,i dont find it in my post anymore.
I also grew tired of telling it,it's so wierd that 99% of peoples dont beleive it!

I saw my former girlfriend shapeshift two times,the first time i was not shure of what i saw,the second time i had a clear look at "it".

For second or two,she's tranform from her clothed self to a naked famale reptlian humanoid,nothing scary the reptilian entity looked very close to a human.

On the second time,i presured her whit questions.She fanely told me (in french)
I try to talk again about it whit her but she refused to talk about it anymore. :nope:

sounds real :o i believe it.. thanks for sharing

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 2:49 pm » by Doguedaze

pindz wrote:
doommongerer wrote:
Personaly,i whitness it four times,i given a full testmony of my experiences,but i think it got deleted i,i dont find it in my post anymore.

For second or two,she's tranform from her clothed self to a naked famale reptlian humanoid,nothing scary the reptilian entity looked very close to a human.

On the second time,i presured her whit questions.She fanely told me (in french)

sounds real :o thanks for sharing

she must be tormented, thanks for sayin :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 2:54 pm » by doommongerer

sounds real :o thanks for sharing

you're welcome,brother in arms. :mrcool:
ImageImageImageImage

Previous