Case Dismissed with Cause & Prejudice Judge bows 2 Sovereign

Writer

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 10:01 pm » by Pointman

This is some of the best stuff I had seen yet!! We need someone to publish a hand out with all the legalese on it so we can all go in and claim our sovereignty and stick it to the man. Make it a pdf and I will print it out myself and pay for the printing. This is worth way more than anything. Yes straight ahead with the odd look up to keep tabs. Cheers and Beers.

PS I like the fact that this was done in Canada. My own stomping grounds!!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 5:48 pm » by Huge1234

pointman wrote:This is some of the best stuff I had seen yet!!

tis pretty spectacular innit ? :D .... try telling that to this lot tho

d.tv is just of sensationalists its seems... people not bothered about making a difference...

and they just come here to be entertained...

i wonder is this is the reason there so many secret detention centres being built in the states... to house those who are that far beyond delusional... that tptb have taken the decision to cull these people from society rather than risk the human genome being irreperably damaged by slothabifida syndrome

"ohhhh shiney shiney "... "wooo ghosty ghost woooOOOooo "

... and it not like this common law stuff is difficult... its not... even with basic knowledge you can put your foot up tptb shit bit and show them whos the boss... but if you's slothites prefer taking it up the arse all day every day from your masters... just keep on looking up

hey pointman... you canadians seem to be steaming ahead in all this common law stuff... i look over to you's accross the pond (im from uk) with great admiration... to see what you guys are doing is both inspiring and confidence building and it should be the template that all common law peoples worth with

another thing the slothites dont understand is that this common law route isnt open to everyone in every country... far fucking from it... europe is a civil law jurisdiction... china and russia.... dont make me laugh... which means theyve already lost the battle...

there only a handful of countries who do still have the ability to fight back... and your fucking wasting it everyday you ignore it... imo... if your not looking into this shit then you deserve everything that you got coming to you

personally... id put my life on the line to defend my and YOUR freedoms... now thats a bold statement to say id put my life on the line...

is it really ?... whats the worst that can happen ?... death ?

no it isnt... death = freedom you tits

the worst thing is to admit then submit to defeat... cos you WILL loose your freedom...

how much longer do you think we have got left with our current state of illusionic freedom ?

years ?... decades ?... centuries ?...

personally id say its less than a coupler years at best... and even by then... it will be damn near impossible to snatch a victory

this isnt the fucking movies... there is no superhero to rescue you and take you off into the sunset...

YOU ARE THE FUCKING HEROS... REALISE IT... AND REALISE IT QUICKLY.... OR REMAIN A SUBMISSIVE PLEB FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE FUCKING EXISTENSES...

THERE WILL BE NO SEQUEL TO THIS MOVIE WHEN IT ENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sort your fucking acts out ffs

:hell:
COMMON LAW... ITS YOUR LAW...

GET IT FUCKING LEARNED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

http://brianhaw.tv/index.php/legal?start=3

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 5:48 pm » by Huge1234

i could of just said bump couldnt i ?

:D

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 6:17 pm » by Hackjames

huge1234 wrote:i could of just said bump couldnt i ?

Bump this kind of thing any time at all...that got my heart pounding, sad as it may sound. That an example of exactly what I try to tell people all the time, that most of our society is a game.

Games have rules to learn should you choose to play, but you CAN choose to not play. There's other examples outside of court, this whole "system of control" thing is really just a very bad idea that a lot of people believe in. It seems real because of the results it produces, but the idea itself is nothing. It could be gone so easily, and all it would (will) take is the 100th monkey figuring it out.

Keep communicating honestly with others, don't be afraid of advocating what is right and conditions will improve for everyone, even the misguided people that currently run the game.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 6:48 pm » by E6722maj

huge1234 wrote:guess the well known saying from this picture clue...

thats right... you cant see the woods for the trees

ha ha only just saw that :alien:
and... bump
whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 16, 2010 12:32 am » by Huge1234

e6722maj wrote:ha ha only just saw that :alien:
and... bump

it right tho innit ? :D

humpty bumpty sat on a wall
learning his rights in common law
all the king horses and all the kings men
couldnt take humpty for a muppet again

:)

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 16, 2010 1:03 am » by Ghost32

It's Called UCC , its maritime law that supercedes the constitution of any single country to protect people around the world even on the ocean.

If your name is all capitals on a bill or something its really not you, corporations use all capital titles so if you get a summons or something with you name in all caps then you can fight it because your not a corporation your a person. Its that simple , his papers have his name in all caps which is not him so the court has to throw it out.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:ghost: 32

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 16, 2010 2:10 am » by Huge1234

SLAVERY BY CONSENT (2010)...

ITS A VIDEO... ITS ABOUT YOU... SO WATCH IT !!!!

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/documentry-slavery-by-consent-2010-t31400.html

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 8:32 pm » by Huge1234

419 views now.... wooooooo

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 12:08 am » by Huge1234

if your car is registered with the government... YOU DONT OWN IT !!!!... ahahahaha... just like i dont own mine :( ... YET !! ;)

De-Registered NOT CLAMPED Registered CLAMPED

Upload to Disclose.tv

southlondonfreeman | 23 April 2010

DVLA came around today and clamped untaxed car but did not clamp my untaxed De-registered private conveyance WHY ? Look into the meaning of registering anything

:shock: WHAT ?... THAT CANT BE !!!... BAAAA BAAAA

yes it is right im afraid flossy dear :D

My De-registered Car and the Common Law Right to Travel.

Upload to Disclose.tv

WeAreChangeTelford | 24 July 2010

If you've de-registered your car or you're in the process of doing it, put a video on Youtube. Let's tell the world. It will inspire and encourage others to claim their rights and stand up to all the corporations that pose as authorities. It will give others the courage to lawfully and peacefully say 'NO!'. After all, that's what the New World Order fears the most.

so who's gutted to find out that their chariot that they are possibly still paying through the nose for doesnt belong to them ?

i wasnt gutted me... far from it... i was fucking livid... and so should you be too

watch the video below to find out who when what where when how and why

PreviousNext