CATEGORY 5 ALERT!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 2:28 am » by Dank1

hello? huh? what ? is that you..... oh it's just you jesus your looking mighty well today.
oh your here to smite me ......crap
love that new avitar boondox
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_BEZaPN8gUY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_BEZaPN8gUY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 2:36 am » by Shaggietrip

IMO they will have no choice but to move out be it on there own or by force. If in fact this oil leak is so and pumping the shit that I believe it is into the water and air. It is only a matter of time. Clear the coast. Here is that coasts future thanx to this hell rising from the depths.
ImageImage[img]

Remember when a Harp was a good thing.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 2:42 am » by Dank1

didnt someone mention yesterday? what if all that rain/oil caught fire after the hurricane?
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 3:26 am » by sockpuppet

Help, help! :ohno:

There was something I read a few years ago about the NWO forcibly relocating the entire population because of "environmental protection". Population levels would be managed and people would only be allowed to live in an "approved" city far away from a bazillion areas under federal wildlife protection laws... and there were NO cities on any of the coasts.

Does anyone know or remember the name of this project or has seen the map???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 4:02 am » by Terrac1de512

http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlsto ... large.html

Is this a different system than the one on the goes site?
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 4:31 am » by Svaha

sockpuppet wrote:Help, help! :ohno:

There was something I read a few years ago about the NWO forcibly relocating the entire population because of "environmental protection". Population levels would be managed and people would only be allowed to live in an "approved" city far away from a bazillion areas under federal wildlife protection laws... and there were NO cities on any of the coasts.

Does anyone know or remember the name of this project or has seen the map???

It's agenda 21, you can search on google or youtube for this, one example of one of the side 'effects' of this depopulation program or as it is called sustainable future.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 4:33 am » by sockpuppet

svaha wrote:
It's agenda 21, you can search on google or youtube for this, one example of one of the side 'effects' of this depopulation program or as it is called sustainable future.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oh thank you!!!!

http://thenewalexandrialibrary.com/site ... 21-BMP.GIF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 4:43 am » by Svaha

It was sustainable development (not future), it was called this way after agenda 21 got too much under fire.
It is quite a big document but simply put it is the plan of the NWO criminals to completely control a limited population that lives in assigned regions, children are kept separate from parents so as to control them better.
Get this right, this is no fiction but actual plans to get rid of the bigger part of humankind and to control the rest.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 4:56 am » by Torofamily

MY BEACH PICS

this is where i live

6-28-10

The water leaves kind of an invisible film on you but that invisible film shows in the sand cause the sand sticks to your wet feet and it should be white as usual but its dark gray. The gulf breeze brings in whiffs of what smells like ...........diesel but not. its kind of hard to describe. The tar balls differ in size and they kind of feel like packed sand balls and you dont immediately notice that its oil until you feel the film afterwards on your hands.

the oil is the least of the problem..........it is only the trigger...........wait for the bullet
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 5:03 am » by Realorfake

Toro - your title of this thread followed by the first image of the hurricane followed by false announcements of evacuations is definitely fearmongering...

To be clear... we're all aware there is no cat 5 hurricane and no evacuations correct???

whats the deal? this aint helping the cause buddy...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

PreviousNext