CATEGORY 5 ALERT!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2946
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: The beach

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 5:12 am » by Torofamily


CATEGORY 5 ALERT! Katrina-Trained FEMA Planning Forced Evacuations
Eric Blair
Activist Post
http://www.activistpost.com/2010/06/category-5-alert-katrina-trained-fema.html


That is the original title of the article
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:59 am

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 5:32 am » by Realorfake


torofamily wrote:CATEGORY 5 ALERT! Katrina-Trained FEMA Planning Forced Evacuations
Eric Blair
Activist Post
http://www.activistpost.com/2010/06/category-5-alert-katrina-trained-fema.html


That is the original title of the article


and this is the original content IN the article....

It seems clearer by the day that mass evacuations may be inevitable as several imminent threats to human health are converging with no end in sight. Experts are sounding the alarm on many fronts:

• Hurricane season is rapidly approaching which will contaminate everything.
• A gigantic methane bubble has been discovered which can explode.
• Methane levels at 1 million times normal levels along with other dangerous toxins in the air.
• Corexit dispersant is reportedly causing mass crop damage.
• Oil rain has been reported in multiple Gulf coast states.

For Gulf Coasters, it may be wise to evaluate relocation options now before FEMA invites you camping.
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3733
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:32 pm

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 6:02 am » by Illuminated


funny how certain types on here are all worried of 'fear mongering' :roll:

when the washington-post intimates THE SAME DAMN THING

washington-post-matt-simmons-20-million-people-to-be-evacu-t25151.html
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:59 am

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 6:20 am » by Realorfake


illuminated wrote:funny how certain types on here are all worried of 'fear mongering' :roll:

when the washington-post intimates THE SAME DAMN THING

washington-post-matt-simmons-20-million-people-to-be-evacu-t25151.html


funny how certain types on here label "prediction" fact...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2946
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: The beach

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 4:42 am » by Torofamily


realorfake wrote:
torofamily wrote:CATEGORY 5 ALERT! Katrina-Trained FEMA Planning Forced Evacuations
Eric Blair
Activist Post
http://www.activistpost.com/2010/06/category-5-alert-katrina-trained-fema.html


That is the original title of the article


and this is the original content IN the article....

It seems clearer by the day that mass evacuations may be inevitable as several imminent threats to human health are converging with no end in sight. Experts are sounding the alarm on many fronts:

• Hurricane season is rapidly approaching which will contaminate everything.
• A gigantic methane bubble has been discovered which can explode.
• Methane levels at 1 million times normal levels along with other dangerous toxins in the air.
• Corexit dispersant is reportedly causing mass crop damage.
• Oil rain has been reported in multiple Gulf coast states.

For Gulf Coasters, it may be wise to evaluate relocation options now before FEMA invites you camping.




Soooo..............Thank you for pointing that out?!? :headscratch:


It was all part of the original story realorfake.........i posted it because there is a lot of (what i think) important information to analyze. It also (in my opinion) give us a glimpse into what all the preparation that has been taking place for so long and so many members here at dtv have been posting on. It also shows possible scenarios that can and in my opinion will take place shortly.

realorfake
Toro - your title of this thread followed by the first image of the hurricane followed by false announcements of evacuations is definitely fearmongering...



Fear-mongering is not what i believe is the purpose of this article but information is.

but thank you for your contribution
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Writer
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:39 pm

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 5:12 am » by Iawokeapril2009


if i lived anywhere down the gulf right now i would be in my car with my loved ones driving north fast.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:05 am

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 5:28 am » by Warngen


lamonema wrote:
savwafair2012 wrote:So glad to see someone eles is seeing the shit happen.Most are to blind or to lazy to open their eye's..
Image

Great post Toro

It is my feeling that all projected models are wrong, about the path of Alex. The approaching cold front to the north will dramatically alter it path, the only saveing grace I see is the upper level winds from the west, that are slowing it's developement. This could be an real monster in the makeing. I hope this son of a bisket eater dies out, and make a total fool out of me. I can live with that. :scary:


the cold front will have no effect whatsoever on this particular hurricane, its barely even a cold front..and even at that, it wont hold together all the way too the coast ...

the upper level ridging (actually at all levels) will prevent the hurricane from moving east..

and actually the models have come to somewhat of an agreement on the track of the hurricane..which happens to be due west once it makes landfall in northern mexico

**edit to add**

the winds at 300 mb arent from the west at all...they are actually very weak and are from the EAST when there is any wind..these are called the trade winds

do your homework next time :rtft:

http://weather.unisys.com/gfs/4panel/gf ... anel1.html
Last edited by Warngen on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's only information and it is freely given. It doesn't cost you anything and you are under no obligation to believe it or act upon it, or criticize it either. It's just an opinion given in the interest of helping and nothing more.
You come to your own conclusions based on your own experience

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2946
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: The beach

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 5:32 am » by Torofamily


warngen
It's only information and it is freely given. It doesn't cost you anything and you are under no obligation to believe it or act upon it, or criticize it either. It's just an opinion given in the interest of helping and nothing more.
You come to your own conclusions based on your own experience




:flop: :flop: :flop:
great sig warngen
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:05 am

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 5:34 am » by Warngen


torofamily wrote:
warngen
It's only information and it is freely given. It doesn't cost you anything and you are under no obligation to believe it or act upon it, or criticize it either. It's just an opinion given in the interest of helping and nothing more.
You come to your own conclusions based on your own experience




:flop: :flop: :flop:
great sig warngen


TY

hate to say that its not original though :dunno:
but it carries a strong and true message :flop:
It's only information and it is freely given. It doesn't cost you anything and you are under no obligation to believe it or act upon it, or criticize it either. It's just an opinion given in the interest of helping and nothing more.
You come to your own conclusions based on your own experience

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 882
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:21 am
Location: Michigan

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 5:34 am » by Memccool


iawokeapril2009 wrote:if i lived anywhere down the gulf right now i would be in my car with my loved ones driving north fast.

i agree
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook