CATEGORY 5 ALERT!

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 9:53 pm » by Torofamily

CATEGORY 5 ALERT! Katrina-Trained FEMA Planning Forced Evacuations
Eric Blair
Activist Post
http://www.activistpost.com/2010/06/category-5-alert-katrina-trained-fema.html

Image-----Image

It has been reported that our well-oiled government is planning mass evacuations of Gulf coast cities. Sources close to the government like investigative journalist Wayne Madsen reported: “Plans are being put in place for the mandatory evacuation of New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Mandeville, Hammond, Houma, Belle Chase, Chalmette, Slidell, Biloxi, Gulfport, Pensacola, Hattiesburg, Mobile, Bay Minette, Fort Walton Beach, Panama City, Crestview, and Pascagoula.”

Council on Foreign Relations member, Matt Simmons, was quoted on June 23rd in the Washington Post, "We're going to have to evacuate the gulf states. Can you imagine evacuating 20 million people? . . . This story is 80 times worse than I thought."

And to add to the growing speculation that evacuations were being planned, Coast Guard Admiral Thad Allen in a Gulf oil spill press conference on June 25th suggested that evacuation plans were underway. He even discussed some of the logistics: "We would designate essential and non-essential personnel, and non-essential personnel would basically take shelter. Ideally, we would not do this at the same time they are trying to do an evacuation of citizens, so there's a staging of this, and we actually would coordinate that with FEMA and the local governments."

If Katrina was any indication of how the U.S. government handles mass evacuations, then responsible residents should begin planning their move now before they are forced to leave at gunpoint. Remember military in the streets and “temporary” FEMA housing? It seems clearer by the day that mass evacuations may be inevitable as several imminent threats to human health are converging with no end in sight. Experts are sounding the alarm on many fronts:

• Hurricane season is rapidly approaching which will contaminate everything.
• A gigantic methane bubble has been discovered which can explode.
• Methane levels at 1 million times normal levels along with other dangerous toxins in the air.
• Corexit dispersant is reportedly causing mass crop damage.
• Oil rain has been reported in multiple Gulf coast states.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TXlC7gvvJZw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TXlC7gvvJZw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Since these health risks do not carry the immediate shock effect of a powerful Category 5 hurricane, it may be difficult to convince residents to leave the area especially with the EPA’s history of lying about air quality. Therefore, the authorities may have to use even harsher measures to get citizens to comply with evacuation orders. And where will the government put 20 million displaced Americans?

Over the years researches have revealed that FEMA camps do in fact exist and surely they will be utilized in an event of this scale. Government documents indicate many more have been built since the last time the U.S. government actively used them to lock up Japanese Americans in internment camps after Pearl Harbor. Surely, FEMA will call these locations something mild like temporary “Relocation” camps to soothe the scared public.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G_BhjduzfS8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G_BhjduzfS8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

With no viable solutions to stop the oil from gushing and the deadly toxins from leaching into all life systems, it seems the region may become a dead zone for decades to come. Clearly, free-thinking residents must be contemplating their future along the Gulf coast as quite bleak. For Gulf Coasters, it may be wise to evaluate relocation options now before FEMA invites you camping.

Methane and Martial Law in the Gulf of Mexico
http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/153055.html

BP OIL SPILL: VOLCANIC TSUNAMI AND POISON GAS ALERT
[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z1cC8stYR3k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z1cC8stYR3k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

keep thinking its all a coincidence
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 10:16 pm » by Godsofatlantis

Bill Ryan???? He's not a source, he's bearly a source....He's trash...

I've seen the exact same warning 2 years ago when an oil spill happened in the same spot, and people were trying to convince everyone to evacuate.

I also checked your source which you have elaboratly decided to shrink to a very small size. Its unreliable.

And just for everyone's knowledge have a read of this for next time you decide to read a forum like this or the media..

Media hit by hoax email relying on journalists' stolen identities
JULIAN LEE AND ASHER MOSES
June 29, 2010
Hoaxers are going to elaborate lengths to fool the media, even stealing the identities of reporters in order to get past news desks.

Scaremongering at best.

Media outlets including the Herald, The Age, AAP and The Australian received emails purportedly from their own correspondents on Sunday night that contained a supposed breaking news story.

The story of a US bank, Citigroup, taking a controlling stake in Telstra was picked up and run by Fairfax's websites but was removed 20 minutes later when it was found to be a fake.

The hoaxer may also have been au fait with newspaper deadlines because the emails requesting the ''story'' be posted online were sent as deadlines for first editions were approaching.

Tony Gillies, the editor-in-chief at Australian Associated Press, said that although the news agency often received hoax news releases, this was the first he had seen from someone posing as an AAP correspondent, in this case its Los Angeles-based reporter who sent the tip at 7.47pm Sydney time on Sunday.

''Occasionally what happens is that someone trying to do a hoax will, and it might be a clever marketing-type person, come up with some bogus story and point us to a website which is bogus and have people on the other end of the phone who are bogus,'' he said.

''People can get quite elaborate when they try to fool the media, and the more and more layers they put in front of their hoax the harder it does become for the media.''

AAP thought it was the only recipient of the hoax until a staff member saw the item running on Fairfax's websites and called Fairfax and The Australian to warn them.

Mr Gillies said he was considering sending an all-points bulletin out to warn media outlets about future hoaxes.

Philip McLean, group executive editor at Fairfax, publisher of the Herald, said: ''It was an elaborate hoax and we are reviewing the incident and …we will be looking very closely at our processes.'' Both AAP and Fairfax have begun an investigation. A Citigroup spokeswoman said it had referred the matter to regulators.

A spokeswoman for the Australian Securities and Investments Commission said it would need to examine whether the hoax email had any impact on the market and ''whether we could locate the originator of the email to take any action''.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 10:39 pm » by Torofamily

godsofatlantis wrote:Bill Ryan???? He's not a source, he's bearly a source....He's trash...

just cause you think you find one flaw in a mountain of information doesn't mean your right. and by all means i dont claim it to all be right but i bring the information forward for all to decipher and analyze.

but thank you for your input
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 2:02 am » by Savwafair2012

So glad to see someone eles is seeing the shit happen.Most are to blind or to lazy to open their eye's..

Great post Toro
Last edited by Savwafair2012 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 2:06 am » by Savvymalloy

I've seen the exact same warning 2 years ago when an oil spill happened in the same spot, and people were trying to convince everyone to evacuate.

This is a leak my friend... A seemingly un-pluggable one at that too!

That makes a hell of a lot of difference.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 2:07 am » by Dank1

it's always nice to see you two here hard at work
toro and sav you MOFO'S are the real deal when it comes to loving your fellow man thanx for the update :mrgreen: :flop: :mrgreen:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 2:12 am » by lamonema

savwafair2012 wrote:So glad to see someone eles is seeing the shit happen.Most are to blind or to lazy to open their eye's..

Great post Toro

It is my feeling that all projected models are wrong, about the path of Alex. The approaching cold front to the north will dramatically alter it path, the only saveing grace I see is the upper level winds from the west, that are slowing it's developement. This could be an real monster in the makeing. I hope this son of a bisket eater dies out, and make a total fool out of me. I can live with that. :scary:

Initiate

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 2:13 am » by Hr2burn

Not that I think the cleanup of the spill is a cake walk but,
Everyone here has seen Close Encounters (evacuation of the Devil's Tower area), doesn't it KINDA seem as if they want this oil there during hurricane season? Perhaps they want a MANDATORY evac of the area. cleanup is 1/4 asses at best, they won't let anyone get involved in the cleanup.
I mean I have NEVER heard a good (or any) explanation to what even caused this whole nightmare.
Maybe my imagination running wild, but something isn't jiving here.
Now I'm nothing...

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 2:23 am » by Boondox681

anyone saying' MOFO needs a wattup,dank. :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 2:26 am » by Shaggietrip

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Next