Catering Society for the Village Idiot

Conspirator

PostFri May 13, 2011 5:59 am » by Roadkill

Upload to Disclose.tv

keniwaki showed this to me...I never thought I would hear these words coming from a Christian. Big Time respect to him from me. Now if he only took his logic a few steps further........
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostFri May 13, 2011 7:56 am » by Mediasorcerer

notice he got the "home school" meme in there.

im not a christian in the traditional sense of the word,but,how surprising would it be if osama bin obama was the anti christ?

this is just meme management,why do they care what dumbos think? why do they care,who are they hurting at the end of the day,? i mean,you could say,well,what kinda wack job believes a couple of towel heads in a cave masterminded the greatest terror act of the century? 9-11,how did they manage to fly planes into a plane proof building? and it just "collapsed",just like dat? sounds as laughable as the anti christ dont it.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostFri May 13, 2011 8:59 am » by Perronick

I agree with I think Frank Shaeffer mostly. I've been myself an exchange-student in a Lutheran High School, and lived with evangelical and baptit families. The brainwashing is severe and once I returned home it took me a while to get rid of it and go back to my old self. We even had a class where we listened to Led Zeppelin records, the Eagles backwards to spot supposed satanic messages. Well, since then I've always been very critic with those kinds of believes, but I always tried not to fall in the same mistakes and fanatism as I had observed in the people I critizeded.

However, I think Shaeffer just went too far, suggesting that any/avery loon is a maniac who might end up shooting innocent people on the steets. I think that is fearmongering and I don't like it.

Conspirator

PostFri May 13, 2011 2:36 pm » by Roadkill

He is a life long Christian and knows a lot about the bullshit that is Christianity. He mingles with these people. He is closer to them than I am. He seems genuinely concerned and since he is a life long Republican, it does not make sense that he would fear monger against his own principles unless the GOP has been taken over by the insane religious freaks.

Perhaps it is worse than we thought. and the GOP is now composed of the 30% of Americans who make up the racist, stupid, Christian part of the population.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings