Catholic Church helping to keep Irish population in check.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 05, 2014 12:04 am » by Crotchrocket

Mass grave of 796 babies found in septic tank at former Catholic Church orphanage in Tuam, Galway

http://thepoliticalbrigade.yuku.com/top ... urch-orpha

The Catholic Church in Ireland is facing fresh accusations of child neglect after a researcher found records for 796 youngsters believed to be buried in a mass grave beside a former orphanage for the children of unwed mothers in Tuam, Co Galway.

Catherine Corless says her discovery of child death records at the Catholic nun-run home in Tuam, County Galway, suggests that a former septic tank filled with bones is the final resting place for most, if not all, of the children.

Church leaders in Galway, western Ireland, said they had no idea so many children who died at the orphanage had been buried there and they would support local efforts to mark the spot with a plaque listing all 796 children.

County Galway death records showed that the children, mostly babies and toddlers, died often of sickness or disease in the orphanage during the 35 years it operated from 1926 to 1961. The building, which had previously been a workhouse for homeless adults, was torn down decades ago to make way for new houses.

A 1944 government inspection recorded evidence of malnutrition among some of the 271 children then living in the Tuam orphanage alongside 61 unwed mothers.

The death records cite sicknesses, diseases, deformities and premature births as causes. This would reflect an Ireland that, in the first half of the 20th century, had one of the worst infant mortality rates in Europe, with tuberculosis rife.

Elderly people recalled that the children attended a local school - but were segregated from other pupils - until they were adopted or placed, at around seven or eight, into church-run industrial schools that featured unpaid labour and abuse. In keeping with Catholic teaching, such out-of-wedlock children were denied baptism and, if they died at such facilities, Christian burial.

It is well documented that throughout Ireland in the first half of the 20th century, church-run orphanages and workhouses often buried their dead in unmarked graves and unconsecrated ground, reflecting how unmarried mothers - derided as "fallen women" in the culture of the day - were typically ostracised by society, even their own families.

--------

Christianity is nothing more than a perverted blood / death cult. How can anyone claim to be a part of this group and look themselves in the mirror is beyond me. I do not believe in evil...but this would be my definition of it if I did.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 05, 2014 12:38 am » by monica44

The Catholic church, do not get me started on that abomination, most of the priests are crooked one way or another, they are also wholly responsible for the BIGGEST crime towards the western world, the Donation of Constantine was a fraud, however, ALL laws passed since then were based on that premise, and decided it was only through them our nobility was created, and the old religion was wiped from the history books, they are the epitome of evil. [i do not include the poor deluded people that follow this particular "gang"]
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 05, 2014 1:28 am » by mediasorcery

doesnlook like child sacrifice to me.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 05, 2014 1:31 am » by Evildweeb

OMG SAY IT ISN'T SO !!!!!!!!!!

For monica.......... hehehehe

I could go on for about 47 pages more but my mouse finger is tired.......... :flop:

:shooting:

:cheers:

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 05, 2014 1:42 am » by The57ironman

Evildweeb wrote:

I could go on for about 47 pages more but my mouse finger is tired..........

..don't get me started..

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 05, 2014 6:18 pm » by DarkHeart

Mr Sheridan not mincing his words on this monstrous crime.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on 5 Jun 2014

800 Children Murdered by a Foreign Empire called The Vatican
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 12:25 pm » by mediasorcery

well, this is wat happens when u pretend to worship jesus, but actually worship satan, i bet theres much much more than 860 etc/

funny enuf the bible talks about the false teachers/churches who would use gods/christs name etc too/ :top:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 pm » by DarkHeart

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on 6 Jun 2014

Cultural Marxists and Jesuits Deflecting the Blame onto ALL Irish People and the Catholic Church says a few prayers...again.
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 3:00 pm » by monica44

DarkHeart wrote:Mr Sheridan not mincing his words on this monstrous crime.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on 5 Jun 2014

800 Children Murdered by a Foreign Empire called The Vatican

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: Well said that man...

:cheers: DH

Ps I did read in the Trumpet some time back [couple of years] that the Catholic and Anglican churches were on about uniting, so they would have bigger numbers against Islam
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.