Catholic School - lesson on E.T.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 22, 2009 8:04 pm » by Neversaydie

I find this one really interesting considering the statment the Vatican recently came out with regaurding possible E.T life beyond our planet.

In the Spring of this year (2009) at St. Mary's Catholic Primary School in Bognor Regis, West Sussex, England, they gave year 5 pupils a lesson called "Out of This World Creative Homework".

There is a PDF file http://www.st-marys-bognor.w-sussex.sch.uk/Year5%20work/Out%20of%20this%20World%20Creative%20Homework.pdf

containing some really interesting activites that the pupils had to do for their homework.

As you know, Catholics do not teach or share what is now regauded by an ever increasing amount evidence of Alien/E.T. life out there in the Universe.

So WTF! is that all about. It seems to me that we really are headed towards a full disclosure. Started with their own.

Here is the link to the school in question
http://www.st-marys-bognor.w-sussex.sch.uk/
Just tap on Childrens Work then Year 5

I'll be interested to know what you think.
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 22, 2009 8:19 pm » by TheDuck

Kinda cool but their not really saying ET's are real from my view point but I suppose every little helps.

Better homework project would be, how many humans would you have to abduct to have a viable diverse gene pool for a nice hybrid program.

Draw what you think a 'Grey' Alien cross-bred with a human would look like, example of a 'Grey' Alien will follow..Image
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Writer

PostSun Nov 22, 2009 8:20 pm » by Flyingpenguin

Yeah man....Full Disclosure GO Go !!! :owned: :clapper: :dancing: :cheers: :banana:

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 22, 2009 8:36 pm » by TheDuck

The Penguin has entered hey man.

Full disclosure, yup yup.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 22, 2009 8:39 pm » by Neversaydie

Yeah,duck i agree that they are not saying ET's are real, but they are in my view starting to point the kids towards that direction, even if it is just a homework exercise.

If they don't believe in it, why are they subtly exposing the possiblity. Especially to their own pupils. Seems to me that things are starting to happen.
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 22, 2009 8:41 pm » by TheDuck

neversaydie wrote:Yeah,duck i agree that they are not saying ET's are real, but they are in my view starting to point the kids towards that direction, even if it is just a homework exercise.

If they don't believe in it, why are they subtly exposing the possiblity. Especially to their own pupils. Seems to me that things are starting to happen.

Yeh things do seem to hotting up as of late, disclosure is inevitable! :wink:

Initiate

PostSun Nov 22, 2009 9:24 pm » by Skitzy

I honestly don't think disclosure will ever come until they are unable too keep it a secret anymore :- ie - landing on the whitehouse lawn on live tv :cry:

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 22, 2009 9:57 pm » by TheDuck

skitzy wrote:I honestly don't think disclosure will ever come until they are unable too keep it a secret anymore :- ie - landing on the whitehouse lawn on live tv :cry:

I hope your wrong man.

Writer

PostSun Nov 22, 2009 10:46 pm » by Soosh

I agree that the Vatican does seem to be trying to present the evidence and possibility of ET life to the masses, and I also agree that it is most likely the first steps toward full disclosure. (I mean, the Government's fear has always been that the ultra-religious folks will flip a shit and cause worldwide chaos should alien life be disclosed. Starting the disclosure ball rolling, even in a small way, with a large religious establishment is a decent enough plan to keep the masses from collectively losing it.)

There is one problem with all of this disclosure stuff, though. Lies breed more lies. If, in fact, the world governments have been aware of alien visitation for the last fifty years (at least), how will they tell us they've lied to us for so long? If aliens are visiting (which I believe that are) and the goverment already knows (which I believe they do) what excuse will be given as to why they waited so long to tell us? Or, will they fake some ufos on the white house lawn type of situation, so they can feign ignorance on the previous events?

This is my first post, but I've been lurking around these parts for more than a year.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 pm » by TheDuck

Good first post all what you said is about right man, they most certainly have the means to create a 'light show' of some sort to claim ignorance, we'll see at least were aware of the possibility.

Next