Cats Are Aliens

Initiate

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 9:51 am » by Gonzo63

Love this post! I have lived with cats all my life, I have three now, and they baffle me. For instance, have you noticed that cats mostly seem to vomit on upholstered furniture, or rugs? That's just mean, man!

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 27, 2011 6:21 pm » by Allreadydead

How did I miss this wonderful post :flop:

Cats are aliens? - nobody would have suspected that!
Does NASA know?
Mind you if they did, they still wouldn't tell us................ :mrgreen:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

gonzo63 wrote:Love this post! I have lived with cats all my life, I have three now, and they baffle me. For instance, have you noticed that cats mostly seem to vomit on upholstered furniture, or rugs? That's just mean, man!

or knock over vases or bongs if they're standing on a small table. Cats are just evil man.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 2:31 am » by Don Quixote

Attached is a photo of Miss Keiki.

One week after I adopted her she attacked a car speeding down the street, got run over, jumped up and ran off. It took me an hour to find her and take her home. One week later she was climbing trees and running all over and ruling the roost here ( two other black male cats ... both bigger than her). She has a badly scraped tail but that is healing. I conjecture that she used up at least 'four' of her other 'lives' with that little incident. Maybe the mothership told her that the idiot in a Nissan was a threat to daddy.

Anyway ... take notice of the 'ALL SEEING EYE' symbol ( like the CBS logo) on the side of her tummy. I am convinced that this is for remote viewing of everything that goes on in my home ( and in the neighborhood ... for she is quite the philanderer !)

just sayin ....

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 2:48 am » by Seahawk

Nice, D.Q. :flop:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

Yeah, cat's are pretty smart, imo.

And, they got chillin" down to a science.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 2:52 am » by E6722maj

my alien boy

whatever

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 3:04 am » by The57ironman

Don Quixote wrote:Attached is a photo of Miss Keiki.

One week after I adopted her she attacked a car speeding down the street, got run over, jumped up and ran off. It took me an hour to find her and take her home. One week later she was climbing trees and running all over and ruling the roost here ( two other black male cats ... both bigger than her). She has a badly scraped tail but that is healing. I conjecture that she used up at least 'four' of her other 'lives' with that little incident. Maybe the mothership told her that the idiot in a Nissan was a threat to daddy.

Anyway ... take notice of the 'ALL SEEING EYE' symbol ( like the CBS logo) on the side of her tummy. I am convinced that this is for remote viewing of everything that goes on in my home ( and in the neighborhood ... for she is quite the philanderer !)

just sayin ....

.....great first post....... :cheers: :hiho: Don Quixote

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 10:26 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

So are the Chinese

:peep:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 4:55 am » by Truth@large

Ever since I was small I felt as though cats had some type of alterer motive based on their rather cold and unusual behaviour. I would study their actions and reactions in certain settings/situations. By them selves they would exhibit very strange behaviour, murderous, cruel behaviour, hunting and stalking anything that moved, at first I found this to be normal, given their instinct is that of a predatory nature, but usually predators only hunt for the soul purpose of survival, consuming and thus gaining energy to survive. However with cats I found that they would hunt the target only to leave it either half alive struggling for breath and dragged off to a location in which it would die shortly after in its mangled weekend condition or... just kill it, without consuming the prey. It seemed as though they knew they were causing the prey to suffer, intentionally causing its suffering. (Sick and Twisted).
as far as my suspicions go with cats being aliens, well, I think that cats are in fact aliens. They mimic other animals to mess with other animals/ humans, for example, I watched a video on YouTube the other day of a cat barking like a dog to piss off dog outside, only to slip back into an innocent meow when caught by the person holding the camera. This leads me to believe they are more intelligent then they lead them self's out to be and certainly more manipulative then I could have ever imagined. On a different but slightly related note, I was researching a theory of a parasitic brain worm that was hosted by none other than the cat, turns out this isn't a theory. Cats indeed carry these worms. The worm it's self is said to make it's way through the body of the host latching its self to brain tissue. This worm can supposedly alter some behaviours in humans and primarily rats and other mammals. (Fuckin' freaky.) But if that isn't bad enough, scientists say that the worm manipulates areas in the brain that cause humans and these other mammals to become highly attracted to cats. making rats for example become easy prey for the cats and people to house and feed these abominations. Ever wonder why cats rub against you? studies have proven that this is one way of them to transfer the brain worm to a host. (fuck cats im out)

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 5:04 am » by *WillEase*

Truth@large wrote:Ever since I was small I felt as though cats had some type of alterer motive based on their rather cold and unusual behaviour. I would study their actions and reactions in certain settings/situations. By them selves they would exhibit very strange behaviour, murderous, cruel behaviour, hunting and stalking anything that moved, at first I found this to be normal, given their instinct is that of a predatory nature, but usually predators only hunt for the soul purpose of survival, consuming and thus gaining energy to survive. However with cats I found that they would hunt the target only to leave it either half alive struggling for breath and dragged off to a location in which it would die shortly after in its mangled weekend condition or... just kill it, without consuming the prey. It seemed as though they knew they were causing the prey to suffer, intentionally causing its suffering. (Sick and Twisted).
as far as my suspicions go with cats being aliens, well, I think that cats are in fact aliens. They mimic other animals to mess with other animals/ humans, for example, I watched a video on YouTube the other day of a cat barking like a dog to piss off dog outside, only to slip back into an innocent meow when caught by the person holding the camera. This leads me to believe they are more intelligent then they lead them self's out to be and certainly more manipulative then I could have ever imagined. On a different but slightly related note, I was researching a theory of a parasitic brain worm that was hosted by none other than the cat, turns out this isn't a theory. Cats indeed carry these worms. The worm it's self is said to make it's way through the body of the host latching its self to brain tissue. This worm can supposedly alter some behaviours in humans and primarily rats and other mammals. (Fuckin' freaky.) But if that isn't bad enough, scientists say that the worm manipulates areas in the brain that cause humans and these other mammals to become highly attracted to cats. making rats for example become easy prey for the cats and people to house and feed these abominations. Ever wonder why cats rub against you? studies have proven that this is one way of them to transfer the brain worm to a host. (fuck cats im out)

Welcome to the rabbit hole.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

PreviousNext