Cats On Disclose TV

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 8:59 pm » by Eliakim

harbin wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:I didn't know DV was an Water Bearer!

An Aquarius is generally thought to be the happiest sign in the zodiac but there is also a dark side of an Aquarius. Their upbeat and creative nature can quickly become unpredictable and indecisive. If you are looking to understand all sides of an Aquarius, here are some tips.
The Dark Side of an Aquarius

Some of the most common qualities of the dark side of an Aquarius are:

Extreme unconventionality
Stubborn
Egotistical
Detached
Reclusive
Closed-off
Temperamental
Bitter
Brash

http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/Dark_Side_of_an_Aquarius

Linda Goodman did the best ever write up on Aquarians.

What is viewed as stubborn by some is viewed as being true the self by others.
As far as 'egotistical' is concerned, the astrologers are still in the old paradigm, they bought into Indian philosophy that as kept the rich, rich and the poor, poorer. Now the Indian gurus didn't teach the people how awesome they were, for if had they would have been redundant teachers. Same with the other religious teachers, priests etc. Couldn't have people find their sacredness and divinity now could they. Why? It breaks the never ending cycles of man's control over humanity. The truth will set them free, Freedom and I know are the key words of the Aquarian.

Reclusive, no, a true Aquarian is introvert, extrovert and you are seeing this manifest more and more as the planet moves further into the Aquarian age.

Bitter, no, although they can strike back and when they do it hits the mark.

Brash, well that is an academic term that was used for a person that could speak their mind and call a spade a spade. In those days, academics were not used to feeling their feelings and expresses themselves. After the war many people were very closed due to what happened in WW2. Also in those days were had not been taught how to open up, how to heal and express what they were feeling.

Can American be brash? Most academics would say so.

I remember when I was young, some colleagues said that I should go and work in the states. I did not understand it at the time. However, I was fast, on top of the situation, a trouble shooter and most people don't like being exposed when they are not doing what they are being paid to do.

In my early days at work when I was really still a child, two women took me out to lunch to try to convince me to slow down and not work so hard. They said that I was showing them up. I ignored them and was true to myself. Within six months, I was promoted and they stayed where they were. That launched a career that was a lot more than a job and I never looked back after that. Aquarians are hard workers, and can also be perfectionists. However, in their personal lives they are the complete opposite, so laid back, very easy going. Its when they have the balance between the two that they really score because men are attracted to their strength to lean on, and then they find that this is a real woman that likes a real man to lean on.

So the men they tend to attract are usually weaker than themselves. However, when the chips are down, the Aquarian will always soar. Being trouble shooters, they sweat the small stuff, they're much more interested in the bigger picture and the panoramic view.
When young they tend to stay away from strong men because their love of freedom stops them from getting involved with anyone that will try to control them. The Aquarian is a free spirit and nobody can contain them.

If people wish to seriously fall out with an Aquarian, it is usually about the non-payment. Money and relationship doesn't mix in their lives; due to their integrity. Hence, why we are seeing huge money issues on the planet at the moment.

Aquarians respect money because they have worked hard for it during their lifetime. They can be frugal, and they can be extravagant, as an odd treat for all their hard work. They like to treat themselves with something nice and even a piece of fruit is viewed as a blessing at the right time.

One of the biggest traits of the Aquarian is that they can be very unpredictable. You never know what they will wear or look like next. Just when people think they know them, they tend to pull the rug from under their feet and then people realize they don't really know them at all. Hence, they like surprises and surprising people.

Hence the occupation will be unpredictable in its twists and turns.

The best thing about the Aquarian is their sheer honesty even though sometimes people can find it blunt on their sensitivities. Aquarians are dauntless and have the courage to stand up to injustice, they can only live in truth.

However, a person is not ruled by one astrological sign, their north node is most important because that is the one that impacts on the soul of the individual and their life journey.

The Ascendent is also important because you become your rising sign after the age of 40. My rising sign is the Archer, who is the traveller, its also a fire sign. Although the best fire sign of the three in my humble view and experience.
:sunny:

Detached some call it aloof, others have called it 'lofty'. Some have even called it an 'enigma', and or 'class'.

Closed off, only from those that they deem not worthy of their time or effort.

Temperamental is the complete opposite to detached.

In their young years they are deeply affected by hormonal changes until they come to understand it and manage hormones. However, they can be temperamental in one-to-one relationship if people are deemed to be taking an advantage of them. They do not suffer fools gladly. When young their heart can turn to stone, once they have had enough, they easily walk away and don't look back or go back.

Many men push their luck, and then live to regret that they pushed her into pushing the destruct button. Many found it was too late; when they were crying that they had lost the love of their lives. Once loved by her, they never find another love like it, one that loves mind, body and soul. Giving their all for love.

Then as she matures she discovers that her high standards are high for most people to live up to. Few can love so deeply, and give so much of themselves for the right reasons.
As such personal relationship are are not the best part of their lives; and they fare much better in having many platonic relationships. In their friendships their life is harmonious and friends are important to them.

That is why in this Aquarian Age, you are seeing much more friendship and hands holding across the globe.

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 11:24 pm » by Harbin

Dang,

I gotta find my rising sign now. :think:
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 11:31 pm » by E6722maj

cats rule

whatever

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 11:32 pm » by Slith

hmmm?

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 4:08 pm » by Welcomechange

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 4:15 pm » by Welcomechange

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 4:20 pm » by E6722maj

whatever

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 4:23 pm » by The57ironman

:shock:

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 4:26 pm » by Noentry

Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol: this is from viewtopic.php?f=5&t=64438&p=702923&hilit=cat#p702923
one of abdul14's better posts

Makes me laugh every time. :lol:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 4:38 pm » by Welcomechange

:lol: :clapper:
Image Clearly a close escape for kitteh :nails:

PreviousNext