Cats On Disclose TV

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 1:32 am » by Fatbastard

Ironlady. >>> Quote; ain't that the sh*t... :mrgreen: "Excuse Me." :wink:
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Initiate

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 1:24 am » by Welcomechange

Nyan Cat
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Initiate

PostMon Feb 27, 2012 8:33 pm » by Welcomechange

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Writer

PostMon Feb 27, 2012 8:50 pm » by Jimbobdaz

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 27, 2012 8:50 pm » by Troll2rocks

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 27, 2012 9:26 pm » by Thruster

I f**kin' hate cats. Smarmy bastards, and they don't even bark when someone knocks on the door.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 27, 2012 9:35 pm » by Jet17

thruster wrote:I f**kin' hate cats. Smarmy bastards, and they don't even bark when someone knocks on the door.

yeah, or bark at nothing, or eat your furniture, or shit on the carpet every day when you leave, or dig in the garbage, or beg while you are eating with their nasty ass dog breath curling your nose hairs, or when they run to far in the yard and don't listen and pretend you are playing with them when you are actually trying to bring them in resulting in a good ole dog ass whoppin once they do get inside...

ah yes, dogs, how great....

JK, I only like 2 dogs, Boxers and Pits
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 27, 2012 9:58 pm » by Thruster

jet17 wrote:
thruster wrote:I f**kin' hate cats. Smarmy bastards, and they don't even bark when someone knocks on the door.

yeah, or bark at nothing, or eat your furniture, or shit on the carpet every day when you leave, or dig in the garbage, or beg while you are eating with their nasty ass dog breath curling your nose hairs, or when they run to far in the yard and don't listen and pretend you are playing with them when you are actually trying to bring them in resulting in a good ole dog ass whoppin once they do get inside...

Hehehehe!!! .. Or chase a field full of deer onto the road and nearly cause carnage...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Feb 27, 2012 10:29 pm » by Savvymalloy

thruster wrote:
jet17 wrote:

Hehehehe!!! .. Or chase a field full of deer onto the road and nearly cause carnage...

Upload to Disclose.tv

"FENTON!!"

You know that must have happened the one day I didn't take my dog for his standard walkies to richmond park... I wonder what became of Fenton?

:think:
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 27, 2012 10:36 pm » by Thruster

I wonder what became of Fenton?

I think his balls are still swollen.

PreviousNext