CBS NEWS FEATURES UFO SIGHTING FROM ALVIN

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 1:56 pm » by Noentry

Upload to Disclose.tv

The sighting from ALVIN,TX back in 2008 was selected among a few others by NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC'S CHASING UFO as a real sighting and among the best clear daylight shots ever taken.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 1:57 pm » by Noentry

UFO Sighting ALVIN,TEXAS 2008 EXTENDED FOOTAGE

Upload to Disclose.tv

We are not alone :flop:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 3:31 pm » by monica44

This is the first time i have seen this footage, this craft looks exactly like the sketch i did from memory back in Sept 2010 when i awoke not in my bed, there is much to the story that i have clear memories of, one of them being coming away from the place, and it being pitch black all around, there was a sense of someone else being with me, and the feeling was that i was traveling away from it in some confined space, when i asked "what is this place" [the communication seemed to be telepathic] the answer i was given "Its a beacon".
The other thing i remember was that as i came away i could see beings going about their business through what appeared to be glass, i also saw a panel of blue lights below the window they appeared to go right round, and the other thing was when i saw it, it was nothing like i had expected, i assumed that it would be the other way round, ie the bit on the bottom i assumed it would be on the top.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 6:22 pm » by Noentry

monica44 wrote:This is the first time i have seen this footage, this craft looks exactly like the sketch i did from memory back in Sept 2010 when i awoke not in my bed, there is much to the story that i have clear memories of, one of them being coming away from the place, and it being pitch black all around, there was a sense of someone else being with me, and the feeling was that i was traveling away from it in some confined space, when i asked "what is this place" [the communication seemed to be telepathic] the answer i was given "Its a beacon".
The other thing i remember was that as i came away i could see beings going about their business through what appeared to be glass, i also saw a panel of blue lights below the window they appeared to go right round, and the other thing was when i saw it, it was nothing like i had expected, i assumed that it would be the other way round, ie the bit on the bottom i assumed it would be on the top.

very interesting story monica44 have you always had these types of visions or was that the only time
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 9:38 pm » by Ufosarus

ah yes ive seen this one before :flop:
the guy who shot it was addament it was real so he,s either a liar or its the real deal,
has it ever been debunked yet??

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 1:17 am » by monica44

Noentry wrote:
monica44 wrote:This is the first time i have seen this footage, this craft looks exactly like the sketch i did from memory back in Sept 2010 when i awoke not in my bed, there is much to the story that i have clear memories of, one of them being coming away from the place, and it being pitch black all around, there was a sense of someone else being with me, and the feeling was that i was traveling away from it in some confined space, when i asked "what is this place" [the communication seemed to be telepathic] the answer i was given "Its a beacon".

very interesting story monica44 have you always had these types of visions or was that the only time

hiya it was not a vision i was there in person, because of strange anomolies in my life i just put it down to gee that was weird and thought no more of it until that fateful night, i will do a feature on the whole event and something of the crazy stuff since....
i had thought it was quiet for a while that was until the other day when i noticed another scoop mark on my right hand that makes three, i have 2 on each arm in parallel places and three on my right leg at the top and a recent one has been taken out of my abdomen,i can provide pics of them and they are all an inch or more deep.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 1:25 am » by Noentry

monica44 wrote:
Noentry wrote:

hiya it was not a vision i was there in person, because of strange anomolies in my life i just put it down to gee that was weird and thought no more of it until that fateful night, i will do a feature on the whole event and something of the crazy stuff since....
i had thought it was quiet for a while that was until the other day when i noticed another scoop mark on my right hand that makes three, i have 2 on each arm in parallel places and three on my right leg at the top and a recent one has been taken out of my abdomen,i can provide pics of them and they are all an inch or more deep.

There is no reason for me not to believe you, your post have always seamed very honest, from the heart.
I look forward to reading your story in a future post.
So you are part of the abduction phenomenon?
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 1:45 am » by I2haveseen

From the horses mouth:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 4:09 pm » by monica44

very interesting story monica44 have you always had these types of visions or was that the only time[/quote]
i had thought it was quiet for a while that was until the other day when i noticed another scoop mark on my right hand that makes three, i have 2 on each arm in parallel places and three on my right leg at the top and a recent one has been taken out of my abdomen,i can provide pics of them and they are all an inch or more deep.[/quote]

There is no reason for me not to believe you, your post have always seamed very honest, from the heart.
I look forward to reading your story in a future post.
So you are part of the abduction phenomenon?[/quote]

I most certainly am, although i had a previous encounter back in 2009 which i am unsure how to define it, March 27 2009 at 5.55am i was awoken by a very tall being [6-7ft] i got the impression she was female i was beckoned out of my bed [my then partner was sound asleep] and shown to a mirror on my wall, as i looked into it i could see that i had lost weight, and as i am looking into she was behind me, i feel a tug and she produced some black goo and said don't worry its only cancer! I was then taken into my living room and told to lay on my sofa, she then told me i could go anywhere in the world at anytime, all i had to do was think about it, she then asked "where would you like to go?" "Grand Canyon" i have no idea why i chose it except its a place that i always fancied going, then i was there in a flash, i felt the warm air, dry i was actually there. That was my first interface with a cosmic being, at the time i assumed it was an angel [at this point i was completely ignorant of aliens, although i always knew i wasn't from here] i also knew that everything was going to be alright.

Within a couple of months i moved out of there into where i am presently, one odd thing happened to me when i did move in all the cats from the neighborhood [7 in total] started camping in my garden, it was the strangest thing i ever saw until one of them a Siamese decided it was her place and moved herself in.
She was the most beautiful creature i had the pleasure to come across, although after a few months every couple of weeks she would start tearing round the house in blind panic, she was frightened of me [which was odd because we were close she was my shadow]and had to get out of the house, and it was always in the middle of the night!
We get to June/july 2010 and one night it started again except this time i was awake she started to skit and walk around tail brushed up she was scared, then i heard it myself, right outside my window which is set back from anywhere i heard lots of voices, speaking really fast, i got up to have a look, my hairs were standing up on the back of my neck......
That was the last i knew until late next morning ?? when i awoke in my bed.
How can someone in the grip of fear pass out and go to sleep ??
Sept 27th 2010 i went to bed as usual, i woke up not in my bed!!
I was on somesort of table, and i was back in my friends old living room from 20yrs back, i dont know if i was restrained physically or something else because i could only move my head, i look across the appears to be 4 beings [short] i could see them as a whole but i couldn't focus on their faces they were blurred. I screamed "what am i doing here" [something quite unpleasant happened there yrs ago and i didn't want to be reminded.
Before i saw a flash a voice said "We thought it was what you wanted" I saw a flash, the room changed, it was like my reality dropped in front of my eyes and i found myself in a more sterile environment then another flash and i found myself coming away from the place.
It so transpired that it wasn't my first time, which would explain much, since then i have been allowed to remember the faces and more encounters followed, The beings i have seen the most of are about 4 half ft tall, wrinkly and they wear simple shift garment, their hair is different from ours less fine and i feel no malice from them, infact i seem to be more than willing to go with them.
It also explains much in my life things that have happened, i meet up with others in my dreams, [which they confirmed the same things. The whole thing goes way back though, my grandfather was military, and my mum remembers the little people coming through her walls from the age of 3 i grew up with what we thought were poltergeist [although when we moved so did they] i now believe it was them.

For a real far out account of mind control/ black ops/aliens etc i will share the story of my mother but i will do that in another thread.