cctv Footage of ghostly goings-on at Croxteth Hall liverpool

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 1:25 pm » by bugmenot

cctv Footage of ghostly goings-on at Croxteth Hall liverpool :peep:

screenshot
GHOSTLY goings-on at Croxteth Hall are being investigated by city bosses.

They have been left spooked by CCTV footage which appears to have captured an apparition making its way through the grounds.

Experts drafted in to view the footage say they are stumped by the image of the ghoulish figure, which can be seen bathed in a luminous white glow.

They say the short clip could prove to be some of the most important evidence of paranormal sightings ever unearthed.

City bosses investigating the sighting say there is a possibility it could be the ghost of the 7th Earl of Sefton, Hugh William Osbert Molyneux, who lived at the hall until he died, childless, in 1972.

Another contender is the 2nd Earl of Sefton, William Philip Molyneux, a prolific gambler and friend of the Prince Regent.

He laid the foundation stone for Aintree Racecourse, under which he placed a cask of sovereign coins, in 1829.

Local legend has it he stalks the grounds of the hall around Grand National time.

what's your thoughts on this.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 1:45 pm » by Drextin

It's hard to analyze cctv footage because of the time lapse. I'd like to see another object in motion on the cam to see if the timing and exposure play a factor.

Seems strange that each frame displays the same amount of distortion(blur). You would think at least one frame would be partially clear if it was just someone walking normally.

Not sure what it is. A ghost? A living human? My mind is open to either scenario.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 2:45 pm » by Davidc

Everytime I see footage like this, people say "It's a ghost". I may be way off base, but I can't help but wonder if we are seeing some type of visibility cloak -- maybe something like the Hollywood character "predator".

If someone were visiting from somewhere else, would it not make sense to avoid potential threats by using such a cloak??

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 3:15 pm » by Drextin

davidc wrote:Everytime I see footage like this, people say "It's a ghost". I may be way off base, but I can't help but wonder if we are seeing some type of visibility cloak -- maybe something like the Hollywood character "predator".

If someone were visiting from somewhere else, would it not make sense to avoid potential threats by using such a cloak??

It would be a pretty shoddy cloak if all it did was make you blurry. Sorta like having a fishnet umbrella.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 4:35 pm » by bugmenot

i see what you mean people jump to conclusion that it is a ghost.but it could be ufo related we just dont know or it could be nothing

Initiate

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 5:35 pm » by Kyo121

drextin wrote:
davidc wrote:Everytime I see footage like this, people say "It's a ghost". I may be way off base, but I can't help but wonder if we are seeing some type of visibility cloak -- maybe something like the Hollywood character "predator".

It would be a pretty shoddy cloak if all it did was make you blurry. Sorta like having a fishnet umbrella.

nah...blurry at night would be sufficient for camouflage, question would be if it was what are they doing there with the cloak....and if they were "aliens" visitors i would think they'd have the ability to know they're on camera or atleast have better camouflage...maybe one that makes you look like normal person perhaps.

Writer

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 7:24 pm » by Kenth68

Was there something else in the video I was missing besides that bug on the left side of the screen?

I believe in ghosts, evil entities, ufos and other paranormal phenomena because I've encountered such. But, when those who believe throw out such paranormal reasons for every camera anomaly before fully exploring realistic explanations only hurts our side, and hurts real investigation. I know we yearn for proof, and to be taken seriously. If we only try to find vindication for our beliefs, we only end up hurting ourselves.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 11:47 pm » by Bink02

It is quite possibly a cloaked , alien, ghost bug ...

:cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Writer

PostTue Jun 30, 2009 11:51 pm » by Wideawakeuk

there was a tv show on this place on tv dont know if it was broadcast out side the uk but here it is
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zfILHQzWQzA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zfILHQzWQzA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The other parts to the show are on you tube too.
Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7XM4Z_ ... 4C&index=1
Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl90GicZ ... 4C&index=2
Part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZjpY7gm ... 4C&index=3
Part 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCy18EZj ... 4C&index=4

But the show in my opinion is pure bull shit and that Derek Achora gets on my nerves big style and is as fake as his hair and tan.

The footage on the cctv video that bugmenot posted could be a somthing or nothing but i bet Croxteth hall is doing a roaring trade in tourism out of it :hmmm: