Changes.

Writer

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 12:47 am » by nearlyaminion

Lying in the bath yesterday washing my stinking carcass, i noticed the moon rising through the window and it dawned on me that I've never seen it rise from that location before. Later before retiring to bed i peeped out the window and saw a light on inside the car. So get dressed again and go looksie, no light on it was the moon reflecting off of the side window, looked up and the moon was higher up in the sky than i have ever noticed. Got called to look at my brothers car tonight which got hit by a lorry and commented that the plough looks a lot further east then i can remember, so we looked for Polaris and that had also shifted location to the east. Watched a bright object pass over heading south west which was not a plane it's brightness did not diminish as it gained distance, don't know what that was, Just looked out again and the moon still seems to be in the wrong part of the sky and very high although it is now accompanied with a large chem trail so it makes me wonder what is coming that they don't want me to see.
Does any of this make any sense to anyone or is it simply wishful thinking. Can anyone explain it.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 2:04 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Personal recollection, versus those who are on the circuit are my favorite.

I don't know what the heck it was........

But my best guess........

A UFO!!!

Welcome to the skies......................lol
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook